Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus - iwstack accused of fraud without explanation - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus - iwstack accused of fraud without explanation

124»

Comments

• eKoeKo Member

I already moved on, Im simply waiting if some representative from prometeus/iwstack would reply to this thread or not.

Thanks to all.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Thanked by 3ehab eKo Kris
  • desperanddesperand Member
    edited June 2016

@jarland said:
    Ever think maybe you're in a public fraud database or maybe there's something easy to find via Google that might lead to a negative view of you and your intentions?

Let's just kill this "racism" thing in its tracks. No one cares about your race, no one is judging you by your place of birth.

you are wrong. It's how business should work. But in real life a lot of companies has put personal preferences above business. Example? Why so many providers has GEOIP detection, and geoip blocked based on countries (mostly for Asians)? You can tell me about fraud bla bla bla, block unauthorized access from different country, but this is just lie, and the main goal this restrictions - minimize access to the services from unwanted people marked by: "race, country, their average salary, language, etc".

Racism do exist, and scale are enormous. A huge number of providers are laughing at the stupidity or inexperience of their customers directly into clients faces.

Derision by gender, by age, race, nationality also has a place to be, and this is a problem.
    Even medium-sized service providers can afford to behave in relation to the client.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2016

desperand said: Racism do exist, and scale are enormous

Alright, if you want to accuse @Maounique of racism, you go ahead. I assume that's what you're doing, so I'll let the two of you talk about that next time he logs in.

Maybe I've been around longer than you and long enough to know that this person isn't being judged by this provider due to race, I don't like you trying to turn this into a discussion about racism. Tread carefully, read the rules: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71561/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks

If you're not directly accusing this provider of racism and you're just trying to derail this thread into a discussion about racism, you'll be dealt with accordingly. This is about one user dealing with one provider, not about how you feel about social justice in general society. For that, you use "The Cest Pit."

Thanked by 1eKo
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@eKo said:
    I already moved on, Im simply waiting if some representative from prometeus/iwstack would reply to this thread or not.

I'll save you the bother, they won't reply, end of.

• eKoeKo Member

@Nekki said:
    I'll save you the bother, they won't reply, end of.

I guess so, well, if @jarland feels this thread should be closed, feel free to do so.

I already said what I had to say, thank you all for the comments.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Mr. Jarhead, close the thread.
    This thread is crazy. OP can't let it go unless you close it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@deank said:
    Mr. Jarhead, close the thread.
    This thread is crazy. OP can't let it go unless you close it.

Might as well.

This discussion has been closed.