Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Provider Rips - Our third one in a row. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Provider Rips - Our third one in a row.

12346»

Comments

• @xprotocept said: You won't find me...

Don't forget, you've a data retention act in the Netherlands. ;-)

• @japon

I dont understand you?

• Ah Okay

Well, do ur best to find me...

• @xprotocept said: Well, do ur best to find me...

I have absolutely no interest in you. Sorry mate ;)

• Damnit :P

• @vmport @xprotocept do you really think charging for the 3 designs is adequate he is a young kid who has admitted his wrong doing surely the humilation is punishment enough. And even if you do bill him how much you gonna charge him 3 x $50 = $150 i assume its alot more than this but even at $150 do you honestly think he has money to pay.

@xprotocept the designs were vmports in some countries you would get your hand cut off for stealing and what u have done is essentially steal his designs.

i think a more fitting apology would be @xprotocept starting a thread pubically apologising for this and further admitting to any others done because in my opinion if you have done vmports chances are you have done others within this forum.

my 2 cents!

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • edited December 2011

I agree with daimon, or at least agree a mutually fair price which he can afford. If he lived near you, then you could of got him to go and wash your car.

• @net said: If he lived in near you, then you could of got him to go and wash your car.

Haha, yes. The 60ies classic.

• Glad to hear this shitstorm is nearly finishing its brews!

• @japon said: Don't forget, you've a data retention act in the Netherlands. ;-)

Yep there is one, It's not designed for these cases though.

• @VMPort said: Register an account at our client portal and i will invoice you, better yet im going to Amsterdam on the 28th December my trip should be on you!

Spending NYE there? I'll be there as well, if you're still not sure which club/place to go to I can recommend some maybe even get you on the list for free, depending on the club.

• Blackstorm72Blackstorm72 Member
    edited December 2011

@VMPort

Make sure you forward that bill to @Aldyric and Mr. Pony. They would love compensation for what you did to them ;)

For those who don't know/remember:
    www.lowendbox.com/blog/boxsrv-2-50-128mb-openvz-vps-in-kansas-city/

• @Blackstorm72

That was an entirely different situation that was cleared up a long time ago, i have turned VMPort/Boxsrv around from how it was left by the original owner and im proud of that regardless of what you might think. And i think ripping and distributing is a whole different kettle of fish, dont you?

@ztec

Nah i have to be home by NYE, its my 21st new years day so i thought i would slip the trip in between christmas and my birthday so i can be at home with the family for those 2 events.

My GF does not like the fact its becoming kind of a tradition to go on boxing day :P Shame your not there before we could have linked up! This will be my 7th time :D

• I think their bringing in new laws so us foreigners can't smoke dope in amsterdam. Without dope there's very little which would attract me too netherlands. Mind you haven't been in a while. Is the milk still really disgusting?

• @net
    I think its a myth, i have heard it for the past 4 years and nobody has ever stopped me, i cant say much for the milk but chocomel is the best drink ever!

• @VMPort said: I think its a myth

Well, it's reality since this year and effective for the whole Netherlands in 2012.

• Wankers, thats all i can say. More fool the dutch government to ruin tourism at a time where the economic system is in bits.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited December 2011

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-07/travel/amsterdam.pot.shops.ban_1_coffee-shops-dutch-drug-pot-shops?_s=PM:TRAVEL

"Persons who do not hold Dutch citizenship will not have access to the coffee shops,"

Under the current plan, the measure will go into effect this year in the southern part of the country, and then for the rest of the country in 2012.

But apparently its not 100% clear if they get will the through with it (if they actually ban it, i guess that will be veeery bad for the dutch tourism industry :D )

• I guess i will just ask a coffeeshop owner once im there whether its worth my time booking for next year or not, im sure they will know whats going off.

It seems at the moment its just something that keeps getting "Talked about" with no actual actions put in place, i just found a thread on the Netherlands government site from 2009 saying they were going to restrict use to locals only, hell i have been 3 times since then.

• jhjh Member

I really don't think anything's going to happen. NL is known for the value it places on civil rights, and they would lose half of their tourism industry overnight.

• NO COFFEE??!?!?!?

Well NL is off my list of countries to visit. I can't get by without my 6 cups of coffee a day.

@net said: Without dope there's very little which would attract me too netherlands.

http://www.travelersdigest.com/countries_beautiful_women.htm

:)

• ztecztec Member
    edited December 2011

@jtodd said: I really don't think anything's going to happen. NL is known for the value it places on civil rights, and they would lose half of their tourism industry overnight.

TBH I would really miss the British people walking on the street with a joint in their hand looking for the nearest hooker. If I'd go to central station right now I'm sure I can spot like 3 groups within a couple of minutes. Always super happy people, sometimes an angry drunk but most of the time too drunk to actually fight or harm anything but themself.

• @ztec

Thats the point though isn't it? Angry drunks, not stoners :D

• Drunks are easy to handle. I just can't stand being around stoners, they annoy the hell out of me.

• @Aldryic

Drunks, easy to handle? Have you ever been on a night out in britain :P

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • I hate british tourist traps. That's why I normally go away to areas where other britians don't go.

• @VMPort said: Drunks, easy to handle? Have you ever been on a night out in britain :P

I've walked the Red Square when the stones were wet with vodka, if that provides an adequate comparison :P

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@VMPort said: im going to Amsterdam on the 28th December my trip should be on you!

Don't get ya hope's up. I planned to go somewhere on the 14th, and the stupid demonstrations in London made the roads jam packed and we missed the flight. No refunds, no more flights till next summer.