Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Provider Rips - Our third one in a row. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Provider Rips - Our third one in a row.

Comments

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited December 2011

I put myself in his place and thought it's frustrating whether to say "yes" or "no", but now my full respect to telling the truth :P

Anyway, tbh, I've went much worse than xprotocept, since I was a teenager. However, I only spread what others have done, and it have never been things private for someone, like skins, but just pirated software. And yeah, I know..:X

• @VMPort send me a bill i can pay with PayPal and i will pay

• I have some bills I need paid, can I send you those as well?

• @Joel

You can send them to me, but i wont pay them lol

• Was drmike participating (as some believed)? Since he mentioned having an account too.

• @Go59954 said: Was drmike participating (as some believed)? Since he mentioned having an account too.

He mentioned he had an account at one time, not that he participated or anything. I doubt the Doc would have anything to do with to be honest.

• edited December 2011

Dr Mike, wow your 'bell ringing' for a long time. Is it actually some perverted thing where you have to ring a cows bell so many times whilst naked or ring some womans other 'bells'?

Thanked by 1tux
  • @xprotocept

Register an account at our client portal and i will invoice you, better yet im going to Amsterdam on the 28th December my trip should be on you!

• @VMPort said: Amsterdam on the 28th December

Hope it doesn't involve woman, drinking and smoking :p

• @net

They have all those things there?

• @VMport can we have a drink there :D

Drinking in Holland is 16+ ^^

What's the price of those 3 webdesigns?

• @VMPort It use to be so cheap before the euro. Literraly when the euro came they converted everything to the same figure in Euro thus making something which was worth 10 guilders into 10 euros when its true value was 4.50 euro.

• @japon said: You can just send an order to pay (court order). Just costs a few Euros and since we have the EU and the judicial cooperation his parents get the order. The time-frame for payment is about10-14 days. So you have your money quite quickly.

I think hard prove is hard to get by in these cases, a court order is of course ridiculous and wont stand in The Netherlands.

• @net said: @VMPort It use to be so cheap before the euro. Literraly when the euro came they converted everything to the same figure in Euro thus making something which was worth 10 guilders into 10 euros when its true value was 4.50 euro.

You must be old, my dad says the same shit but in fact it isn't entirely true.

• @ztec

in holland the law easy
    Example: when you rob a shop/store, you only need to pay €151 No prison etc

There isn't even a law of ripping websites, stealing things from websites etc
    So when someone tries to get a court on me, that just wont happen

• @xprotocept said: There isn't even a law of ripping websites, stealing things from websites etc

The Netherlands is part of the EU so lots of copyright laws and international treaties applies for holland aswell.

• in holland the law easy
    Example: when you rob a shop/store, you only need to pay €151 No prison etc
    There isn't even a law of ripping websites, stealing things from websites etc

Well there's a copyright law, they wont bother with these ''ripping site'' cases because they are too damn complicated - they'll almost never be able to prove this. and yea when you rob something under 50 euro you only pay a fine, it's ridiculous...

On a side note; sites get ripped every day, this time it was by someone you remotely knew, but maybe it already got ripped like 10 times. Asking for money here is a little greedy.

• skagerrakskagerrak Member
    edited December 2011

@ztec said: I think hard prove is hard to get by in these cases, a court order is of course ridiculous and wont stand in The Netherlands.

You misunderstood me. I'm not talking about a court judgement. Its a court order for payment. And it will stand in the NL. That's the result of the judicial coorporation in the EU. Every local chamber of commerce supports the local company in this case. Its just a matter of minutes and a few Euro.

I've dealt with that several times, successfully. You can read more about it here.

• @skagerrak said: You misunderstood me. I'm not talking about a court judgement. Its a court order for payment. And it will stand in the NL. That's the result of the judicial coorporation in the EU. Every local chamber of commerce supports the local company in this case. Its just a matter of minutes and a few Euro.

I've dealt with that several times, successfully. You can read more about it here.

I don't think a made up bill to justify ripping sites is a valid contract, still think you'll get raped as a company if you do stuff like this.

• BTW, what i want to add

The adress in the WHOIS isn't even correct, why the F*ck would i enter my real adress?
    Anyway, u can still visit that adress @VMPort

@VMPort if u want to know my real adress send me a PM and promise you wont share that

• @xprotocept said: The adress in the WHOIS isn't even correct, why the F*ck would i enter my real adress?

So youre admiting to fraud too?

• @DanielM said: So youre admiting to fraud too?

Really who does fill in their real adress on a personal non-commercial site? You'll get spammed like crazy if you do - yes in your real life mailbox.

• @ztec said: I don't think a made up bill to justify ripping sites is a valid contract, still think you'll get raped as a company if you do stuff like this.

It has nothing to do with a contract it's simply about pecuniary claims. The defendant can of course oppose. But this will then invoke a civil procedure at a court.

• Only my email on the WHOIS is correct

• ztecztec Member
    edited December 2011

@skagerrak said: It has nothing to do with a contract it's simply about pecuniary claims. The defendant can of course oppose. But this will then invoke a civil procedure at a court.

So on what point exactly would you send this bill?
    His confession is something he can just revoke and all the other ''proof'' can easily be denied by him.

Also, lots of virusses act out illegal stuff on infected computers -- imagine sending all those people a bill. It just wont stand. It's an empty case.

• @ztec said: Really who does fill in their real adress on a personal non-commercial site? You'll get spammed like crazy if you do - yes in your real life mailbox.

+1. Never enter your personal phone number too.

• It's not my real one ROFL

:D

• @ztec said: So on what point exactly would you send this bill?

Monetary claim. Simply as that.

@ztec said: His confession is something he can just revoke and all the other ''proof'' can easily be denied by him.

True. That depends on the case. It's a matter of burden of proof. In general the EU order for payment is a nice instrument. You normally use it for contractual situation -- but it's not limited to those cases.

• @skagerrak said: True. That depends on the case. It's a matter of burden of proof. In general the EU order for payment is a nice instrument. You normally use it for contractual situation -- but it's not limited to those cases.

I agree that for your general billing it's awesome but I'm pretty sure in this case its wasted time.

• You won't find me...

And if u do, let's have a nice talk