Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Provider Rips - Our third one in a row. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Provider Rips - Our third one in a row.

Comments

• @LES said: Do you not worry just little bit about aging so fast?

Im pretty sure he said somewhere he was from the city posted by the topic starter as well, or maybe I got it from the pictures he posted from a class trip to some autoshow.

Anyway, I don't think we need anymore proof - it was pretty clear from the get go.

To xprotocept, Man up bro.

• I know this point is only skimmed but Leslie can be considered a guys name as well.

Just to clarify the image wasn't chosen to reflect the topic being discussed here. I just think it's funny and as you all know, time is very short. I was hoping to find the one of him in front of the exploding fireworks factory actually.

• @drmike said: I know this point is only skimmed

Yes, yes you did only skim :P http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/17051#Comment_17051

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited December 2011

@Aldryic said: Yes, yes you did only skim :

Nah, I saw that although I didn't follow the link. Too many tabs open and didn't want to open yet another one.

edit: Oh just to throw out another link: http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Leslie Hey, he came back to life. :)

• Ironic that his name's coming up, I was just watching 'Dead and Loving It' earlier today :P

• @Aldryic said: I was just watching 'Dead and Loving It' earlier today :P

Must be nice having time to watch a movie.....

• @drmike said: Must be nice having time to watch a movie.....

Efficiency is a virtue. I was given an 'impossible' workload (for my "regular" job), and finished in about two and a half hours. Aside from my Frantech/BuyVM work, I have nothing on schedule for the next five weeks.

My next decision will be which anime series I want to dig up out of storage and rewatch in the meantime.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: http://xprip.tk/ says "ImagesUp.in" in the header, which whoises to

xprip.tk no longer say ImagesUp.in in the header... Someone destroyed the proof?

• @dwild said: xprip.tk no longer say ImagesUp.in in the header... Someone destroyed the proof?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Pd4qIOY_h3oJ:xprip.tk/

• @dwild said: xprip.tk no longer say ImagesUp.in in the header... Someone destroyed the proof?

xprotocept, what have you got to say regarding this latest update?

• Just admit it, delete the posts and apologise. Lying only makes you look like a fool :|

• A lot of evidences here...

• I love that he's still denying it. It's clearly him, the evidence is irrefutable. He's been proven to be a liar on several points, but he still thinks he can work his way out of it. Pathetic.

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited December 2011

@Aldryic said: Efficiency is a virtue.

Not a matter of efficiency right now. It's a matter of ringing the damn bell.

edit: Ten days left.

• @drmike said: Not a matter of efficiency right now. It's a matter of ringing the damn bell.

Aside from a day job and my work with Frantech, I still have time to spend with my family, pull shifts as a volunteer fireman, babysit for my ex-wife, yardwork, etc etc. At least the bellringing is more predictable than a pager going off about a housefire :P

• Still have blood work, at least 2 hours of walking, stocking up on supplies for next year since I actually have money, support tickets, laundry...

I'm tempted to make a smart ass comment about the exwife but I don't know your situation with her so I'll be a good little system admin as I sit here with my netbook and my monster trying t get as much done as i can since I know they're going to be at least an hour late yet again tonight and I won't have time for anything after bellringing.

• Yeah, you've got my sympathy on the ex situation. Mine and I get along great as friends, we just aren't compatible in the slightest together. Her second daughter (not mine) adores the hell out of me, so I don't mind having her over as well when I'm spending time with my daughter.

• edited December 2011

@Aldryic said: pull shifts as a volunteer fireman

Francisco not paying you well enough eh? Or is buyvm not giving you enough of a frill?

• so has he gone then, just pissed myself reading this whole thread. Bless him.

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited December 2011

@net said: Or is buyvm not giving you enough of a frill?

I like to stay busy :P When it comes to FT/BuyVM, I work for Fran because I've known the guy for ages, I trust him, and I thoroughly enjoy my work.

On a more ironic note... I'm a fireman because the chief asked if I would join up after.. ahem... I accidentally started a marsh fire one New Year's Eve :P

• @Aldryic said: asked if I would join up after.. ahem... I accidentally started a marsh fire

So you were guilt stricken?

• I have hated the fire service since when I was young and got in trouble twice. One was when we were blowing up trees with dynamite/home made fertaliser and another when we built a network of tunnels under a hill. Many years ago though.

• I Removed the links to the download at adcrun.ch

No one is able to download the rips

I'm sorry that i lied...
    I will go away now

• @miTgiB said: So you were guilt stricken?

Nah. At the time of offering, just marvelously hammered. After sleeping on it and giving the notion some thought the following morning, I decided it would be an enjoyable, productive use of some of my spare time.

• @xprotocept thanks for being honest don't go away though, just don't lie especially when it's obvious, and why the hell did you not think my site was good enough to rip lmao

If someone ripped mine I would be flattered.

That is not an invitation to rip it!

• @daimonb said: If someone ripped mine I would be flattered.

Indeed I was thinking to rip it and sell to some sud korean company as "unique" design.

Nah, just joking :D

• @xprotocept

I shall send you the bill then, for the 3 designs you have made available to everyone on the net ?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Sure, send it to my email: xprotocept at gmail.com

• @VMPort said: I shall send you the bill then

You can just send an order to pay (court order). Just costs a few Euros and since we have the EU and the judicial cooperation his parents get the order. The time-frame for payment is about10-14 days. So you have your money quite quickly.