Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediDirect $20 Dedicated Server - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediDirect $20 Dedicated Server

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Also where the hell did I threaten you? Are you retarded?

edited May 2016

duplicate.

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited May 2016

Don't worry @DediDirect, not everyone is a troll on these forums, I know your side of the story is the trustworthy one. I would just probably not argue with a current or former customer as usually these things rank up on Google and sensitive men usually take offense if a provider says "talking shit" and stuff. Btw I don't see any $20 servers on the sales page :/

• goldenbird appears to forget what he says all the time when it's available for him to reread lol. So where do you work at? Let me be like you and go order something and ask for a refund, then when I receive the refund I'll order again and ask for another refund. Then when you dont refund me, I'll go slander you on forums and lets see how you react :D

P.S - We still have luck over here offering free upgrades still!

• Thanks for reading through and making the right decision. Which sales page are you looking at? We're not offering this promo on our website, however a few users have linked it on this thread and other threads. I'm unsure if I'll be breaking the rule if I link you publicly, but it's available in the 1st post. Let me know if you have any questions :)

@ManofServer said:
    Don't worry @DediDirect, not everyone is a troll on these forums, I know your side of the story is the trustworthy one. I would just probably not argue with a current or former customer as usually these things rank up on Google and sensitive men usually take offense if a provider says "talking shit" and stuff. Btw I don't see any $20 servers on the sales page :/

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • 8QE8QE Member

@DediDirect
    I would like to buy a server, please check PM box :)

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

For the past 5 days I've been helped more then excellent, almost looks like a managed service to get me up & running. I even got extra specs, a proof of DediDirect's true patience and generosity if you ask me. Couldn't ask for more and I'm glad I came across the offer!

Thanked by 1edan
  • DediDirect said: I would recommend you stay away if you're very needy on support as we offer non-managed services

You heard the man, when your linux server suddenly becomes a windows server and you can't just carry on without needing to contact support, then stay away.

Can't wait to check this thread in a couple months.

@ARiEWWW said:
    For the past 5 days I've been helped more then excellent, almost looks like a managed service to get me up & running. I even got extra specs, a proof of DediDirect's true patience and generosity if you ask me. Couldn't ask for more and I'm glad I came across the offer!

5 days! lol! Awesome! Glad to hear it...........................

• DediDirectDediDirect Member
    edited May 2016

5 days is better then you agoldenbird. You were a customer for a total of 2 days with 2 orders and 2 refund requests, but that doesn't seem like it's anything new because multiple people have said you do the same to other providers. I feel lucky because I haven't had to deal with anyone like you for years goldenbird.

Thank you, I hope you continue to enjoy our services @AriEWWW !

@ARiEWWW said:

• Also, my inbox is being flooded with requests. Please give me some time to handle each request personally. Thank you all for your business. Instead of our 2-6hour setup time, you may see extended setup time up to 12 hours or more due to the amount of orders we have been receiving. Thank you everyone, we look forward to your future reviews!

@DediDirect Best of luck with your business. I've got nothing more to say to you. To everyone else, this is the most responsive this company has been in the 3 years I've known of them. Keep that in mind.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

[DediDirect said](/discussion/comment/1691709/
    @DediDirect said:
    agoldenbird, you're obviously always in the wrong. Everyone on WHT clearly sided with me and agreed that you were an idiot. Why dont you read through your own thread yourself? http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1275252 - So it appears I'm not the only host he does this to? Cheap guy, you were refunded once, we're not going to allow you to abuse it within a few weeks. Just read the chat logs you are clearly in the wrong.

Good SEO, when I google "Dedidirect Scam" then thats the first hit.

And when I see such things, I dont buy there. I dont read Threads, I read only Titles mostly, otherwise contact the WHT Staff and ask them to change it, if he is a troll.

edited May 2016

If you look over his WHT thread and what people say here on LET, he is a troll. I'll likely be doing as you suggested thanks Neoon :)

I wasn't trolling him. The only thing I did that I shouldn't have done was paid the invoice.

He offered me a free trial and then stopped responding for a month before he told me the trial is now no longer valid.

He double talks and then disappears hoping something like my thread at WHT would make him look like a victim.

He's a liar and disappears as soon as he has your money.

Don't need to take my word for it. People will talk soon enough.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2016

@agoldenberg

To be honest you looked a complete tit in that WHT thread and I agree with those that posted, the only person who appears to be in the wrong is you.

I am sure I have said this before, you are a serial 'order and cancel' individual who threatens bad reviews and charge backs when things don't go your way.

And to add to that, yours is a name I have seen more than once in provider chats for all the wrong reasons.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

DediDirect said: I wouldn't be around for 7 years if my services are "poop."

I think we can all say that this is in no way a fact. Shall I start listing off companies in the hosting industry that are actually thriving while everyone here would rather jump off a bridge than sign up with?

• :) @Lee Thanks for agreeing with the many users. goldenberg, you should stop what you're doing as some businesses may not be fortunate as me to be able to provide proof that you're screwing them. You're threatening and slandering businesses with the same pattern people have called you out on. Some peoples lives and their children may depend on their businesses that you're trying to hurt.

@Lee said:
    @agoldenberg

To be honest you looked a complete tit in that WHT thread and I agree with those that posted, the only person who appears to be in the wrong is you.

I am sure I have said this before, you are a serial 'order and cancel' individual who threatens bad reviews and charge backs when things don't go your way.

And to add to that, yours is a name I have seen more than once in provider chats for all the wrong reasons.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@dedidirect Have you refunded that guy or shipped those drives back? How about the refund from when you deleted the guy's server on accident? You make excuses all the time and don't follow though with your word. You act like you don't know what is going on with your company at all. Don't you have admin access to your billing panel? Don't you look though your ticket que to see why something hasn't been replied or waiting on a reply? Oops i must be telling you how to run your business.

Thanked by 1agoldenberg
    edited May 2016

Nah I didn't look into the issues that were from 3-4 years ago yet, I'm more focused on setting up all the new customers and ensuring they're getting their free upgrades :)

All you're doing is bumping something negative from years ago when your buddy goldenbutt is being called out on for his repetitive bait and slander scam. It seems like you two go together on threads and support each other quite often as well. What's going on what are you getting for free?

Also want to remind the new clients that due to the increased amount of orders we've received our setup time of 2-6 hours has been extended from 2 to 12 hours. The deal may not last a week as I mentioned earlier as we're running out on inventory quicker then expected and haven't even made a public offering in the offers section. I hope these new clients post their reviews months later on :)

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

DediDirect said: Nah I didn't look into the issues that were from 3-4 years ago yet

You should of resolved that then!

DediDirect said: All you're doing is bumping something negative from years ago when your buddy goldenbutt is being called out on for his repetitive bait and slander scam. It seems like you two go together on threads and support each other quite often as well. What's going on what are you getting for free?

There is no conspiracy against you here. So go take a cold shower there. Well all these people will find out the real truth.

@Lee I'd love to see where my name came up. you guys chat in back room conversations.

just let me know which companies have said things about me and I'll be sure to stop paying them for their services andove elsewhere.

I left high school a long time ago and if people are playing high school games it chat rooms, then I have no interest in doing business with them.

enlighten me.

• FoulFoul Member

The immaturity is strong in this thread.

• LeeLee Veteran

agoldenberg said: I left high school a long time ago

Take a look at your comments in this thread. You're playing the role of the spoiled child too well.

agoldenberg said: I'd love to see where my name came up

I am sure you would.

agoldenberg said: enlighten me.

Ummm, no!

Thanked by 2Foul Clouvider

@Lee put up or shut up man. I don't even know you and you don't know me so don't even bother opening your mouth.

As for your comments about being a spoiled child, I'm a grown ass man with a thriving small business and a decent career. You're welcome to talk shit but I don't need to hide behind a VPN and a pseudonym like half the people here do.

• dailydaily Member

@agoldenberg said:
    @Lee put up or shut up man. I don't even know you and you don't know me so don't even bother opening your mouth.

As for your comments about being a spoiled child, I'm a grown ass man with a thriving small business and a decent career. You're welcome to talk shit but I don't need to hide behind a VPN and a pseudonym like half the people here do.

You can't really, you're a provider. You have to be transparent. You're also being a big pissbaby, very immature.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

agoldenberg said: You're welcome to talk shit but I don't need to hide behind a VPN and a pseudonym like half the people here do.

You are allowed to leave if you feel so uneasy about those of us using pseudonyms and VPNs.

It's beyond my understanding why should you be able to personally identify me, since you aren't doing any business with me.

@Dailymc you're right on the immature thing. I should have probably been a bit more professional.

• iRepkoiRepko Member

Ordered for a small project. 25 + messages over 24 hours. Server was deployed in just under 6 hours. Good server for the pricing, great if you're running a small project.