Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do not do business with Time4colo - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do not do business with Time4colo

124»

Comments

• If you are discussing things with anyone who represents VyprNetworks (IE Michael) I would not suggest trusting anything he says, and I wouldn't trust that he is who he says he is unless he proves to you with identification. A key theme with Joshua and his alter-egos is that they all talk and act the exact same way.

Just a heads up.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jarland said:

@MrGeneral said:
    So time4colo are friends now?

I'm going to stand by my original statement and welcome anyone to dispute it at the LET ticket system. If I'm wrong about anyone they'll receive a public apology and full reversal of any negative content I've posted about them. However, I have no information to suggest that I've made any wrong calls here yet.

Didn't mean to contradict you. I think the whole thing is shady, including time4colo. I bet it's the same guy, trying to clean up a bit of this mess, at least with those who posted about their losses. God knows how many people were sold the "same servers" more than twice. I highly doubt time4colo, as the new cabinets owner would simply return servers that were bought by them.

Thanked by 1jar
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@zafouhar said:
    He's probably trying to get 'time4colo' to be the good guy giving back servers so he can come back and continue scamming... wait for this

Exactly.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • UFohUFoh Member

@Clouvider said:

@UFoh said:

What I don't have is the time spent overclocking one of them. That was almost 2 months of playing the CPU lottery

You're overclocking servers? Really?

Yep! I need fast single thread performance.

Also I REALLY wouldn't trust time4colo. There's no way the guy isn't just vyprnetworks on a different account as he said he was off location. IDC, I got my servers back and filed a police report. I couldn't ask for more.

• UFohUFoh Member
    edited May 2016

@zafouhar said:
    He's probably trying to get 'time4colo' to be the good guy giving back servers so he can come back and continue scamming... wait for this

I also am convinced this is the case

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Looks like he's got a plan to streamline his scam by not having to even leave his house: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1574105

Thanked by 2zafouhar awvnx
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@KuJoe said:
    Looks like he's got a plan to streamline his scam by not having to even leave his house: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1574105

Fuck DLC, this guy got a season pass.

Francisco

• awvnxawvnx Member

@KuJoe said:

Now that's brazen. He couldn't even make a new account?

Are these game servers being run on stolen hardware?