Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do not do business with Time4colo - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do not do business with Time4colo

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@UFoh said:
    Here's a reason it's not always a good idea to listen to the hivemind: time4colo on Skype says he has my servers (he's in California) and is going to release them to psychz. He said to contact him on Skype if you had a server with him.

How so? Doesn't make sense. The guy at Skype tried to scam you more money and he was using time4colo email at gmail...?

• Anyone have any updates on their PayPal disputes with Vypr?

• Most underrated thread ever :D

Thanked by 2Peroni netomx
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@UFoh said:

What I don't have is the time spent overclocking one of them. That was almost 2 months of playing the CPU lottery

You're overclocking servers? Really?

Thanked by 2Mark_R Pwner
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@BharatB At this point I'd prefer that he work with us here: https://support.lowend.io

• XenosXenos Member

@whmcssmarters said:
    thanks information.

Are you trying to meet the post requirement for the Provider tag?

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@Xenos said:

@whmcssmarters said:
    thanks information.

Are you trying to meet the post requirement for the Provider tag?

I can bet on that.

• vedranvedran Veteran

Well, screw you LET

I don't even know what's going on here, scammers are not really scammers, scammed people are actual scammers, people losing thousands. What happened with LE* being a place where you can get a server for $7 or less?! I was scammed once here, I lost $5. How did we get to what we have now? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

• PandyPandy Member

@vedran said:
    scammers are not really scammers, scammed people are actual scammers

wut

• ricardoricardo Member

Totally agree ^... and I don't want to be the guy saying 'i told you so'. I'd never spend 4 figure amounts with people I've met on here, or places similar to here. Saying that, we all learn our lessons one way or another.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • XenosXenos Member

@vedran said:
    Well, screw you LET

I don't even know what's going on here, scammers are not really scammers, scammed people are actual scammers, people losing thousands. What happened with LE* being a place where you can get a server for $7 or less?! I was scammed once here, I lost $5. How did we get to what we have now? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

I have no idea what I just read.

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

LowEndTrauma

• DylanDylan Member
    edited May 2016

@ATHK said:
    On a 9 year old, what a sick fuck.

Actually touching any child is disgusting, what is wrong with people..

Let me just point out that he was a child too:

BIRTH DATE(S) 06/23/1992

DISPOSITION DATE 08/23/2006

= 14 years old when the case was closed (disposition).

Given how long cases generally take to get scheduled and go all the way through court it's very likely he was 13 when the contact occurred.

By all means crucify him for being a scammer... just don't call a 13 year old a pedophile, cause that's not what a pedophile is.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Dylan said:

@ATHK said:

BIRTH DATE(S) 06/23/1992

Given how long cases generally take to get scheduled and go all the way through court it's very likely he was 13 when the contact occurred.

By all means crucify him for being a scammer... just don't call a 13 year old a pedophile, cause that's not what a pedophile is.

Legally you might be right, although not quite for the the reasons you've stated. From memory, adolescents can be classed a paedophile (from age 13 upwards), but the 'child' must be at least 5 years younger, so it's likely to be a very close call.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited May 2016

Nekki said: From memory, adolescents can be classed a paedophile (from age 13 upwards)

It's 16 or older though you're correct about the 5 year difference.

That's kind of besides the point I was trying to make, anyways, though. People in this thread and the last were reacting to the sex offender link as if he was an adult preying on a child, which makes me think they didn't realize how old he was when it happened.

I mean, if you saw this kid touching this kid (the first Google image results for a 13 and 9 year old boy respectively), what would your reaction be? "He's a pedophile and we should lock him away for 20 years" or "that's a seriously troubled kid who clearly needs help"?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Dylan said:

Nekki said: From memory, adolescents can be classed a paedophile (from age 13 upwards)

It's 16 or older though you're correct about the 5 year difference.

That's kind of besides the point I was trying to make, anyways, though. People in this thread and the last were reacting to the sex offender link as if he was an adult preying on a child, which makes me think they didn't realize how old he was when it happened.

I mean, if you saw this kid touching this kid (the first Google image results for a 13 and 9 year old boy respectively), what would your reaction be? "He's a pedophile and we should lock him away for 20 years" or "that's a seriously troubled kid who clearly needs help?

Paedo.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well heads up time4colo (who ever) is releasing my server! Just got a email from Jimmy at psychz

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Well heads up time4colo (who ever) is releasing my server! Just got a email from Jimmy at psychz

That's good news!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited May 2016

@SSDBlaze said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

That's good news!

please could you do that for me as well please?
    I wish they would do that.
    As I want my server released.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

His skype please ?

time4colo

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

So time4colo are friends now?
    @jarland

Heads up by just providing the invoice shown where I bought the server will not sacrifice as proof of ownership.

@MrGeneral said:
    So time4colo are friends now?

I'm going to stand by my original statement and welcome anyone to dispute it at the LET ticket system. If I'm wrong about anyone they'll receive a public apology and full reversal of any negative content I've posted about them. However, I have no information to suggest that I've made any wrong calls here yet.

Thanked by 3MikePT Kris Pwner
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

He's probably trying to get 'time4colo' to be the good guy giving back servers so he can come back and continue scamming... wait for this

This is a weird situation.

• @SSDBlaze said:

it really is. but psychz says I am getting my server back and colocating it directly with psychz for $69 a month free first month for all the trouble.

@timnboys said:

@SSDBlaze said:

it really is. but psychz says I am getting my server back and colocating it directly with psychz for $69 a month free first month for all the trouble.

I am glad you are getting your server and thats nice if Psychz to give you the first month free

• ATHKATHK Member

@Dylan said:

@ATHK said:

BIRTH DATE(S) 06/23/1992

Are you really trying to justify his actions by calling him a child? Oral is oral regardless of age.. he was old enough to know what he was doing.

You actually made me feel quite sick, I can't believe what you just said.. have some decency man, think of that poor child that was molested.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee