Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do not do business with Time4colo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do not do business with Time4colo

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

DeanKamitsis said: New Time4Colo "premium member" on WHT

Best of luck to WHT as they try to keep up with the AWESOME members of LET :D

• FoulFoul Member

Time to warn WHT mods on skype about him =P

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

jarland said: Kind of genius if you think about it. I bet the name would have made anyone feel comfortable that had experience with Time4VPS. It's a subtle psychological effect when your mind draws correlation between something new and something you already like.

That's why I just registered BuyColo, Cologation, SecureColo, and ColoOcean.

GreenValueColo is still available...

SecureColo is a pretty awesome domain name!

• MadMad Member
    edited May 2016

That's impressive, I honestly never expected it. At this point I do not imagine the number of people scammed up to now. Thank you to have brought it to our attention.

I hope it's not too late for those ones that purchased from him.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@DeanKamitsis said:
    New Time4Colo "premium member" on WHT..

@DillyBob

Thanked by 1sin
  • TheCTSTheCTS Member

@raindog308 said:

jarland said: Kind of genius if you think about it. I bet the name would have made anyone feel comfortable that had experience with Time4VPS. It's a subtle psychological effect when your mind draws correlation between something new and something you already like.

ColoNode?

• ColoNoscopy.com

Thanked by 3Dean sin deadbeef
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

raindog308 said: SecureColo

Dang, I was just about to order it but it looks like it's $1495. :(

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

hahahahahahaha

My laugh from this did actually wake up someone in this house.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

jarland said: We actually have some close connections.

The Texas Dept of Public Safety?

Your parole officer? :P

• SetsuraSetsura Member

@jarland said:

ATXdotHosting said: Definitely not. I'll PM you my details.

Sorry, I'm paranoid now. There was an interesting correlation, I'll talk to you via PM :)

Pitchforks and torches for sale, only 7 dollars each.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Has anyone actually done something, like report this arse to the cops?

• UFohUFoh Member
    edited May 2016

@hawc said:

I am. Waiting on someone to call me back. I know it's not going to get me anywhere though. :(

Maybe I can get some money back from the bank...

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

I like the fact that when I search for 'time4colo' in google the first result that comes up is this thread!

Thanked by 2Kris Pwner
  • @hawc said:

Probably need someone else to report him too, in case recently registered UFoh is a shill as well.

• ATHKATHK Member

On a 9 year old, what a sick fuck.

Actually touching any child is disgusting, what is wrong with people..

Thanked by 1support123
  • If you find his Facebook, he has two young children... disgusting.

• To your knowledge, is Jonny involved in this?

• KrisKris Member

No, I don't think he's involved with the scammer VyprNetworks / Time4Colo either.

• UFohUFoh Member
    edited May 2016

here's my skype convo with him. lots of holes in his story but whatever. he already took my money, if i keep talking to him he'll have my sanity too.

http://imgur.com/a/Wk4O6

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@UFoh said:
    here's my skype convo with him. lots of holes but whatever. he already took my money, if i keep talking to him he'll have my sanity too.

**wall of text I'm editing in an imgur link in a sec

Why the hell are you still considering to pay this fag 1.8k more? You lost 2 servers, worth 2-3k, why pay another server to him? What could be so important on these machines and why are you lacking backups?

• UFohUFoh Member
    edited May 2016

@AlexBarakov said:

@UFoh said:
    here's my skype convo with him. lots of holes but whatever. he already took my money, if i keep talking to him he'll have my sanity too.

**wall of text I'm editing in an imgur link in a sec

Why the hell are you still considering to pay this fag 1.8k more? You lost 2 servers, worth 2-3k, why pay another server to him? What could be so important on these machines and why are you lacking backups?

I'm not, I just wanted to get more information. I have a few friends that could pick it up, but I'm not paying for stolen property, even if this guy is legitimate. I knew there was no way he'd go through with it, just see the convo. He also deleted me after. There's nothing else I could get, I already have his name/address/phone#(maybe?) but nothing is going to come out of this. I have all the information on the servers. What I don't have is the time spent overclocking one of them. That was almost 2 months of playing the CPU lottery

The point of no return was when I asked for proof of him being a corespace customer. Everything after that is just me pretending calling the guy an asshole would help me feel better. It didn't. :(

Thanked by 2ManofServer Jonchun
  • FoulFoul Member

UFoh said: here's my skype convo with him. lots of holes in his story but whatever. he already took my money, if i keep talking to him he'll have my sanity too.

So you are @DapKiln then the shil. :)

Reading that skype convo

Paging mr @jarland or @ishaq

Thanked by 2zafouhar netomx
  • UFohUFoh Member
    edited May 2016

Nah, he just happened to have the same story.

In hindsight I woulda left that part out but I'll be transparent with y'all. Let me know if I need to prove I am who I am and I'll give the mods info

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

@BharatB

Is Vyprnetworks still alive?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@rickey318 said:
    @BharatB

Is Vyprnetworks still alive?

Idk

• UFohUFoh Member

Here's a reason it's not always a good idea to listen to the hivemind: time4colo on Skype says he has my servers (he's in California) and is going to release them to psychz. He said to contact him on Skype if you had a server with him.

• thanks information.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@UFoh said:
    here's my skype convo with him. lots of holes in his story but whatever. he already took my money, if i keep talking to him he'll have my sanity too.

http://imgur.com/a/Wk4O6

Mate, don't trust him, don't ever pay him a single more cent. That guy scammed you and will not be returning you the money. Keep as much evidence as possible and do your best to fuck that guy.

Thanked by 1netomx