Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do not do business with Time4colo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do not do business with Time4colo

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited May 2016 in General

See this thread for reference:
https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/82535/is-anyone-else-having-vyprnetworks-issues

The owner is a scammer, you can find his identity here:
https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/SexOffender/PublicSite/Application/Search/Individual.aspx?IND_IDN=9656581

This "company" has not yet advertised that I am aware of, this is merely his next scam.

Registrant Name: VERSO MC BRISON 
Registrant Organization: TIME4COLO 
Registrant Street: 3838 OAK LAWN AVE 
Registrant Street: SUITE # 688 
Registrant City: DALLAS 
Registrant State/Province: TX 
Registrant Postal Code: 75219 
Registrant Country: US 
Registrant Phone: +1.8448392656 

^ Fake contact information.

Comments

• DapKilnDapKiln Member

So how are the two linked to each other who should we call or contact for our hardware and stuff like just saying its this person it's that person doesn't really help us. Who is the guy really I've read so many names already I'm not even sure who were talking about or dealing with.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

DapKiln said: how are the two linked to each other

Will not be revealed. From now on, sharing his mistakes so that he can learn from them will not be a part of our process.

I'm still half convinced you're a friend of his, btw.

• DapKilnDapKiln Member

@jarland said:

DapKiln said: how are the two linked to each other

Will not be revealed. From now on, sharing his mistakes so that he can learn from them will not be a part of our process.

From what I know I bought hardware from a Michael Riley so it's safe to contact this guy you linked above?

Who should i be contacting in regards to the hardware that was paid for?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

jarland said: The owner is a scammer, you can find his identity here:

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/SexOffender/PublicSite/Application/Search/Individual.aspx?IND_IDN=9656581

I would be VERY VERY careful here. Do we 100% know he is a sex offender?

Thanked by 2DapKiln fxf

hawc said: I would be VERY VERY careful here. Do we 100% know he is a sex offender?

Yes.

DapKiln said: From what I know I bought hardware from a Michael Riley so it's safe to contact this guy you linked above?

That's not for me to know.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

OK. I was just checking, didnt want some random bloke screaming that a bunch of internet people had called him a sex offender.

Thanked by 1fxf
  • DapKilnDapKiln Member

@jarland said:

DapKiln said: From what I know I bought hardware from a Michael Riley so it's safe to contact this guy you linked above?

That's not for me to know.

Would you be able to dig up a legit address or phone number for him for us?

DapKiln said: Would you be able to dig up a legit address or phone number for him for us?

Unless he's violating Texas state law by not informing them of his residence, his address can be found on the sex offender registry.

Thanked by 1DapKiln
  • MacPacMacPac Member

Nice catch here, <3 Jarland

• He will now wait for a few months and come up with his new business.No colo business should be allowed without company registration and verification.

Thanked by 2MacPac DapKiln
    edited May 2016

support123 said: He will now wait for a few months and come up with his new business.

Good. I'll be ready :)

I've got some super fun and easy verification tactics for new providers in mind, I just need a little time for deployment.

Thanked by 3vpsGOD kkrajk netomx
  • @jarland said:

There has been an odd non-reaction by @DapKlin to that statement.

Thanked by 4jar ATHK sin netomx
  • FalzoFalzo Member

jarland said: I've got some super fun and easy verification tactics for new providers in mind, I just need a little time for deployment.

haha, that is getting me curious. while not offering here, now I might request that damn tag too, just to see what @jarland will come with...

Thanked by 1jar
  • Thank you for the heads up. Interesting story to follow.

@ATXdotHosting said:
    Thank you for the heads up. Interesting story to follow.

Fairly certain you're him as well. Oh well, I'll have to accept that he'll be a part of this forum in some capacity, but he sure as hell won't be making offers.

• @jarland said:

@ATXdotHosting said:
    Thank you for the heads up. Interesting story to follow.

Fairly certain you're him as well. Oh well, I'll have to accept that he'll be a part of this forum in some capacity, but he sure as hell won't be making offers.

Definitely not. I'll PM you my details.

ATXdotHosting said: Definitely not. I'll PM you my details.

Sorry, I'm paranoid now. There was an interesting correlation, I'll talk to you via PM :)

Thanked by 2netomx fxf
  • @jarland said:

ATXdotHosting said: Definitely not. I'll PM you my details.

Sorry, I'm paranoid now. There was an interesting correlation, I'll talk to you via PM :)

Bad timing on my part to start posting with this thread :)

Thanked by 1jar

ATXdotHosting said: Bad timing on my part to start posting with this thread :)

Btw, confirmed, this is not the person I'm hunting for. We actually have some close connections.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@jarland said:

ATXdotHosting said: Bad timing on my part to start posting with this thread :)

Btw, confirmed, this is not the person I'm hunting for. We actually have some close connections.

Better be safe than sorry ;)

Thanked by 1ATXdotHosting
  • filefile Member

Don't go all "can't sleep... forum posters are out to get me" on us here.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Nice catch. They could be more original. Come on, time4colo, heh...

file said: Don't go all "can't sleep... forum posters are out to get me" on us here.

60% chance I'm already there :P

• time4scam?

Thanked by 2Nyr fxf
  • FoulFoul Member

jarland said: 60% chance I'm already there :P

Sounds like Jar needs caramel frapp with six shots of espresso from starbucks.

Thanked by 1jar

@MrGeneral said:

Kind of genius if you think about it. I bet the name would have made anyone feel comfortable that had experience with Time4VPS. It's a subtle psychological effect when your mind draws correlation between something new and something you already like.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@jarland said:

@MrGeneral said:

Kind of genius if you think about it. I bet the name would have made anyone feel comfortable that had experience with Time4VPS. It's a subtle psychological effect when your mind draws correlation between something new and something you already like.

Well, yeah, that's true. People correlate.
    Even the domain name has been registered a few days ago. Not sure if theyll go ahead or create another alias for the brand.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jarland said: Kind of genius if you think about it. I bet the name would have made anyone feel comfortable that had experience with Time4VPS. It's a subtle psychological effect when your mind draws correlation between something new and something you already like.

That's why I just registered BuyColo, Cologation, SecureColo, and ColoOcean.

GreenValueColo is still available...

• DeanDean Member

New Time4Colo "premium member" on WHT..

PFFT
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1531601&page=3