Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Google Apps] Primary domain swapping procedure - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Google Apps] Primary domain swapping procedure

Comments

• @linadev said:
    Abdussamad is right. But there is still another way to overcome that. Please pm me if someone needs that service. The cost is reasonable. And 100% success.

Its all a hoax, these people are fooling gullible users who pay them in advance and get no service. The do not know anything. Some users have also reported hijacking of their accounts and then asking money from them for restoring it. BEWARE

• AbdussamadAbdussamad Member
    edited April 2016

ibardna said:

Its all a hoax, these people are fooling gullible users who pay them in advance and get no service. The do not know anything. Some users have also reported hijacking of their accounts and then asking money from them for restoring it. BEWARE

I've heard there are scammers among them but there genuinely is a method and some people know how to do it. I know there is some method because some of my customers have changed the primary domain after buying an account from me. They did this after March 15th when the simple API approach stopped working. I don't know how they did it though.

Note that I'm not recommending anyone in particular for this service. I've never used it myself. I was actually hoping it would become public :)

• imokimok Member

@K4Y5 said:

@imok said:
    I've been looking for this since May 15th :(
    What a dark day.

Are you from the future or something?

March :P

• Are those sites that sells the free Google Apps account legit? there are quite a few and the price is cheap. I can see many ways it can go wrong.

• Dont waste your precious time when service available for affordable price. Take it and Chill.... PM me if you want service at reasonable cost.

• It is not like that brother....**All fingers are not same **

@ibardna said:

@linadev said:
    Abdussamad is right. But there is still another way to overcome that. Please pm me if someone needs that service. The cost is reasonable. And 100% success.

• @umiyaji said:
    Dont waste your precious time when service available for affordable price. Take it and Chill.... PM me if you want service at reasonable cost.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

• :-D Its up to you... I donot force anyone. But yes,... you can definitely trust on us.

@Void_Whisperer said:

@umiyaji said:
    Dont waste your precious time when service available for affordable price. Take it and Chill.... PM me if you want service at reasonable cost.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

• :-D Its up to you... I donot force anyone. But yes,... you can definitely trust on us.

Stop spamming PM to sell your shit.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

umiyaji said: :-D Its up to you... I donot force anyone. But yes,... you can definitely trust on us.

Don't fucking send me a message again.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • al3xtal3xt Member
    edited April 2016

:-D Its up to you... I donot force anyone. But yes,... you can definitely trust on us.

Yes, stop spamming PM. You can't go so low.. can mod do something on this guy?

• any hint?

• joshujoshu Member

If anybody that has figured this out is still watching this thread, please pm me. I have 2 Gapps accounts and would be willing to GIVE one away if someone can hook me up with how to switch the primary... ie, if you tell me and it works, I would be happy to give you my spare legacy account in return.

• gokaangokaan Member
    edited April 2016

does anyone find the way to add secondary domains for legacy accounts?
    is it possible?

This guy (https://www.isaumya.com/how-to-change-primary-domain-for-google-apps-legacy-account/) says he can. but I'm not willing to give access.

• I have used this service (http://www.ebay.com/itm/182074057228?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649) from Ebay and worked out perfect but had to take chance of giving him temp login info

• I tried GAM tool and the API, all failed. is there anyone to teach me how to change primary domain? great thanks

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

I think i've just figured this out. Can someone PM me and we'll give it a go. Just did mine and I believe it worked.

Thanked by 3Cpt_Ben cuteo lifehome

to update, I only was able to swap my domain to an old addon domain I had. Still working on adding domains to the account etc.

Thanked by 2Cpt_Ben lifehome
  • Are those listing on ebay for 50 users - $100 legit? Can they sell those and after period of time, contact Google and said that their account was hacked and get the account back?

• @latic said:
    I think i've just figured this out. Can someone PM me and we'll give it a go. Just did mine and I believe it worked.

hi, latic, can you PM me how to solve this?

Please note I can only help you swap the main domain if you already have the domain added as a secondary domain.

Thanked by 1Cpt_Ben

@icpnuts said:
    Are those listing on ebay for 50 users - $100 legit? Can they sell those and after period of time, contact Google and said that their account was hacked and get the account back?

These are legit and normally due to the domain expiring and them picking it up. The GApps is attached to the domain so there shouldn't be an issue.

Thanked by 1Cpt_Ben
  • @latic said:

Thank you for the method, it worked like a charm!

Before I get crazy hounded!!! Zoliben already had a secondary domain he wanted to use on his Google Apps account.

• joshujoshu Member

Figured it out. Very easy. Just one small step added from the original method. PM me.

Thanked by 1cuteo

If anyone wants some accounts i've been holding for a while for cheap let me know. If i cant change the secondary domains etc. they are not very useful to me right now. I've got a 50 and a 200.

• CrogicCrogic Member
    edited April 2016

I just changed my primary domain using this:
    https://github.com/jay0lee/GAM/wiki/GAM3DirectoryCommands#changing-the-primary-domain

It works but you need to use one of your secondary domains.

• what on earth is an add-on domain?

• @hosler said:
    what on earth is an add-on domain?

*Secondary domain