Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Start A vpn Business - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Start A vpn Business

124»

Comments

• fehuyapenefehuyapene Member
    edited March 2016

Awesome keep it going loser's hahaha you all are nothing but a fat crap siting on pc who has no life

edited March 2016

@K4Y5 said:
    You really are delusional.

still you are here dumb loser you have no life i told you not to see screen too much now see you are a full mental case :D cant stop laughing on you.

• @Amitz said:
    Ehm yes, this is exactly what I want to do. Anyone have a tutorial or - even better - can do this for me for free? I am especially interested in that "sister's dick" part.

Abe oo bosadi ke tu to hindi me aa ja maa ke lode sister dick gand me de dunga tere lodu , address de india ka teri wahi aa ke bajauga.

• @masterqqq said:

if you are fail and looser what can i do then hahahahah looser.

• These people have so much time they invest most for time googling pictures and saving them on HDD for future posts hahaha loser's.

• YEHH COME ON ALIENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT HIDE WITH YOUR SHIT POSTS LOSERS.

• @jarland

banhammer time?

edited March 2016

@teamacc said:
    jarland

banhammer time?

I THINK YOU GOT IT.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@fehuyapene said:
    Abe oo bosadi ke tu to hindi me aa ja maa ke lode sister dick gand me de dunga tere lodu , address de india ka teri wahi aa ke bajauga.

• @K4Y5 said:

You are still here looser hahaha one advice from me take it seriously you will gonna loose your mind soon , i told you not to do digital things too much now you again google ban hammer pics stop it or google will also ban you from searching pics , hahahahha all google bandwidth is used by you searching pics , hhahhahahaha

• THIS IS AWESOME FORUM FOR USELESS THINGS BECAUSE NO ONE HERE IS IN-TRUSTED IN ANYTHING GOOD ALL ARE JUST TIME WASTERS HAHAHAH NICE GOOD FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY LACK A GOOD LIFE.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@fehuyapene said:
    THIS IS AWESOME FORUM FOR USELESS THINGS BECAUSE NO ONE HERE IS IN-TRUSTED IN ANYTHING GOOD ALL ARE JUST TIME WASTERS HAHAHAH NICE GOOD FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY LACK A GOOD LIFE.

edited March 2016

@K4Y5 said:

Wow me illiterate and one who cant even express this thought by writing and use pics to tell is a literate hahahahah you are a real looser and will be a loser rest of your life hahahahaha awesome let everyone read and see what kind of post you do , on youtube too which i am making spcly for you hahahah

edited March 2016

@K4Y5 said:

hahahaha cant stop laughing on you ,,,,,,, one more thing go visit Doctor Psycho may be he can help you in your total mental looser case , i dont think any one other can help :D hahahhaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha

• @K4Y5 said:

Hahaha where are you me waiting for your another shit pic come on you cant sleep now google is waiting for you illiterate.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

fehuyapene said: Wow me illiterate and one who cant even express this thought by writing and use pics to tell is a literate hahahahah you are a real looser and will be a loser rest of your life hahahahaha awesome let everyone read and see what kind of post you do , on youtube to which i am making spcly for you hahahah

I am just enjoying the weekend and alternating between binge watching the second season of daredevil on display #1 while laughing at your stupidity on display #2.

While you are the one stuck to a PC on a weekend, begging random internet people for ideas to start a business that you know jack about. So, lose the loser talk, you sore loser, and try to get on with your miserable life.

• @K4Y5 said:

wow see loser can speak , when i told that he is a illiterate his inner soul given him a looser punch then he start writing and ya don't forget he posted things in between two pics hahaha pathetic looser , and ya me not on pc you are looser every sec of your miserable life so eat pizza and shit on your face enjoy your deep shit life doing nothing work less and ya dont forget to pay you internet bill's hahaha for that you have to stand and do something jobless shithole. hahahah

• I just started watching the 4th season and so far I like it much better than season 3. What do you guys think of season 4?

Thanked by 1fehuyapene
  • @K4Y5 said:

And ya only you can watch second season of daredevil and do nothing because in your mind you think to become daredevil but wait you cant because its only your dream you still a fat loser siting on pc 24x7x365 so hold on think again hahahahha

• @gsrdgrdghd said:

I just started watching the 4th season and so far I like it much better than season 3. What do you guys think of season 4?

Brother this is awesome one like from me.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited March 2016

But you simply wouldn't understand.

@gsrdgrdghd Yeah, I watched the first 2 episodes from season 4 and it looks pretty good.

edited March 2016

@K4Y5 said:

See his google search never stop's he is in so love of downloading pics from google that he even don't go to do shit and do all in his chair in front of pc pathetic shit life of your's.....hahahahha have some meditation that will help overcome.

• @K4Y5 said:

and ya i cant understand you sorry even i dont wanna to understand only you can understand your shit life hahahhahahahahah

• What is going on here @fehuyapene you are awesome and right this @K4Y5 is really a mad person , and ya those pics he search , Ignore him i will help you regarding vpn message me.

• @lirahawe said:
    What is going on here fehuyapene you are awesome and right this K4Y5 is really a mad person , and ya those pics he search , Ignore him i will help you regarding vpn message me.

Ya hahah that i wanna explain @K4Y5 is a mad person , i wanna install sftethr+ radius , how do it and ya i know how to install openvpn only.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

tl:dr illiterate idiot wants to start summer host, comes on LET asking for instructions on how to start. LET responds how LET should respond.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2016

I guess we are through here. With both nicknames. (Same person anyway)

This discussion has been closed.