Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Start A vpn Business - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Start A vpn Business

Comments

• @BunnySpeed said:
    My idea for you. Make a distributed VPN that allows people in US to sell their connection to people outside US so they can watch Netflix. :D

good idea bro i wanna make like this

• Jesus Christ.

• any one with good install script freeradius+softeather

• @fehuyapene

No offence intended, but if you need an install script you're not ready for this.

I can understand your desire to launch something like this. VPN providers charge users $5-$10/month. You can get one VPS for that price, throw on a bunch of users and start turning in a good profit.

The problem is that you cannot just use an install script. I mean, you can, but if you don't understand the underlying configuration the script is doing, you're not going to be able to fix things when the break (and they will break).

On top of that, some jurisdictions may require you to keep logs for your users in case the authorities want them. Are you ready for that?

Furthermore, what are you going to do when your users use your VPN service for illegal activities like piracy, under-age adult content sharing, hacking, etc.? Are you prepared to deal with the legal implications of these activities? Because you have to be prepared to both co-operate with authorities and protect your users privacy, if necessary--you may face a criminal charge on one side and a civil suit on the other.

These are just a few of the things to consider and it's what people here are trying to tell you.

• @JustAMacUser said:
    fehuyapene

No offence intended, but if you need an install script you're not ready for this.

I can understand your desire to launch something like this. VPN providers charge users $5-$10/month. You can get one VPS for that price, throw on a bunch of users and start turning in a good profit.

The problem is that you cannot just use an install script. I mean, you can, but if you don't understand the underlying configuration the script is doing, you're not going to be able to fix things when the break (and they will break).

On top of that, some jurisdictions may require you to keep logs for your users in case the authorities want them. Are you ready for that?

Furthermore, what are you going to do when your users use your VPN service for illegal activities like piracy, under-age adult content sharing, hacking, etc.? Are you prepared to deal with the legal implications of these activities? Because you have to be prepared to both co-operate with authorities and protect your users privacy, if necessary--you may face a criminal charge on one side and a civil suit on the other.

These are just a few of the things to consider and it's what people here are trying to tell you.

Awesome knowledge given by you bro , i understand all things and ready to implement them can you help ill pay for it.

• @fehuyapene said:
    Awesome knowledge given by you bro , i understand all things and ready to implement them can you help ill pay for it.

• @ThracianDog said:

I honestly wanted to post that image in reply but was being too lazy. Much appreciated.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

fehuyapene said: Awesome knowledge given by you bro , i understand all things and ready to implement them can you help ill pay for it.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

I have a difficult time trying to decide if he's a troll or not....if not, please shelf any ideas you may have about opening up a VPN business. I suggest you spend time learning at least the basics before you launch your "business".

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Good luck!

• @JustAMacUser said: (…) These are just a few of the things to consider and it's what people here are trying to tell you.

Great sum up and advice on this subject here. Not at all sure that @fehuyapene has got it, though. His response and offer of paying you seems to indicate he's totally missed most of the really important points you've made.

• @aglodek,

Feels a little bit like talking to a child...

• fehuyapene said: I am a newbie and want to start a vpn business

I'm already convinced that your service is going to be the best available.

zaecwxlp said: Would you open a bakery if your only experience baking was that once you made some slightly burnt cookies from a packet mix? Probably not.

Being an aficionado of fine baking, I see no reason why the OP shouldn't turn out to be an undiscovered savant in this area as well as the VPN business. Some people are just born with talent.

• If you need a standalone vpn Client with your servers in it msg me

Thanked by 1fehuyapene
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Surely you meant "fail a VPN business" right?

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • @VPS_Unlimited said:
    If you need a standalone vpn Client with your servers in it msg me

Yes bro i need the same

• WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T NEED USELESS COMMENTS HERE IF YOU ARE HERE FOR HELP JUST HELP ELSE DONT SPAM HERE

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

We are helping (save you time and money)

• @shovenose said:
    We are helping (save you time and money)

Yes then tel me how to make vpn and not why not to make vpn , i think you got it.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

fehuyapene said: WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T NEED USELESS COMMENTS HERE IF YOU ARE HERE FOR HELP JUST HELP ELSE DONT SPAM HERE

• @K4Y5 said:

terimaa ki chut aur teri maa ka bosada bhen ke lode ja gand mara.

• dailydaily Member
    edited March 2016

@fehuyapene said:

You don't have to tell me to never use your future services twice. I'll be sure to tell everyone else too.

• @fehuyapene said:

Literal Translation for the uninitiated : your mother's Pu$$y and your sister's c*nt, you sister's dick, go and get your a$$ rammed.

• @Junkless said:

yehhh nice have fun

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@fehuyapene said:

Aww, the dumb noob got his feelings hurt.

• @K4Y5 said:

this jurk has so much time that he took his selfies and post them here telling otheres

• @K4Y5 said:

Get a life looser.

• @fehuyapene said:

loser*

This discussion has been closed.