Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Start A vpn Business - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Start A vpn Business

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited March 2016

fehuyapene said: this jurk has so much time that he took his selfies and post them here telling otheres

Please do yourself a favor and use https://translate.google.com/ or http://www.shabdkosh.com/ the next time you decide to publicly share your brain fart(s).

It will probably not make much of a difference to most people around here, but it might just make you feel a tad less humiliated, stupid, butt hurt and feel a little less of a colossal ignorant waste of space when you read your own posts in the future.

fehuyapene said: Get a life looser.

Oh and http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=looser

A looser is a loser who can't spell "loser". Moron: "Hey man, you are teh looser!" Guy: "It's spelled 'loser' you uneducated bastard."

• @fehuyapene said:
    WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T NEED USELESS COMMENTS HERE IF YOU ARE HERE FOR HELP JUST HELP ELSE DONT SPAM HERE

you are the spammer making useless comments here sir.

It should be obvious nobody here is going to cut your food up for you. Either go and learn some tech basics, and figure it out - or spend the rest of your life going nowhere because you refuse to learn anything and expect to have everything handed to you.

• @K4Y5 said:
    Guy: "It's spelled 'loser' you uneducated bastard."`

one work for you looser f*******************k o**************************ff spammer :P

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited March 2016

Someone who is not on mobile, please do the needful.

• Do these guys have some moral problem in there minds , instead of giving useful ans they are spamming all the way , admin block them now.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

fehuyapene said: Do these guys have some moral problem in there minds , instead of giving useful ans they are spamming all the way , admin block them now.

• @K4Y5 said:

are you really psycho mind again you started , i don't know from where you get so many shit pics, anyway get a life or go out and eat pizza for anything , stop looking at you pc or on mobile too much you are becoming a mental case.

• you got the only useful answer you're going to get: you are obviously too lazy to do this yourself, so just give up. I can't imagine this will be your first experience of giving up.

There is broad consensus you're wasting your time. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.

You are the one dragging this out, inviting further criticism by refusing to heed the advice of people you claimed to respect.

Now, go away.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited March 2016

@fehuyapene Seriously, just read the last 2 pages again and think real hard, as difficult as that might be, are you really getting anywhere with this topic?

Once you have read all the posts and have allowed the obvious to sink in, just go away.

• fehuyapenefehuyapene Member
    edited March 2016

@tehdan said:
    you got the only useful answer you're going to get: you are obviously too lazy to do this yourself, so just give up. I can't imagine this will be your first experience of giving up.

There is broad consensus you're wasting your time. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.

You are the one dragging this out, inviting further criticism by refusing to heed the advice of people you claimed to respect.

Now, go away.

i am here for help i have done many thing to make vpn you are not here so see that , when i get my thing this topic will be closed and don't comment useless things i think you don't know a single vpn thing so this is not your topic , sorry to say that if you feel shit but this is the truth.

edited March 2016

@K4Y5 said:
    fehuyapene Seriously, just read the last 2 pages again and think real hard, as difficult as that might be, are you really getting anywhere with this topic?

Once you have read all the posts and have allowed the obvious to sink in, just go away.

Ya go ahead and read you will see who started all this , that was you so you still inside your house looking at screens go out have some life , this way you will make yourself ill as you are already.

• do you honestly believe there's any chance of getting the help you need at this point? Your serious lack of judgment confirms what a joke you are.

• fehuyapene said: admin block them now.

Yeah admin block us!

@fehuyapene:

edited March 2016

@tehdan said:
    do you honestly believe there's any chance of getting the help you need at this point? Your serious lack of judgment confirms what a joke you are.

Its means you are still joking here as we don't need your opinion , and ya by your words you seriously offending the quality of forum and there knowledgeable users , you don't know any thing this dose not mean any other user is same as you , there are many who knows how to help instead of poking there nose anywhere.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:

Wow one of them making new id to comment because he don't have any words to say in his previous user id. Awesome keep this going you are making this thread popular.

• fehuyapene said: Wow one of them making new id to comment because he don't have any words to say in his previous user id.

Are you stoned?

• Many people here are just insanely mad as they dont have any thing to do and they dont know any thing just wasting others time by commenting shit.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:

Hahahaha naaaa not like you are are ill man.

• @fehuyapene Well, I hope you enjoyed your very short and amusing stay at LET.

• @fehuyapene said:
    Its means you are still joking here as we don't need your opinion

This is the first right thing you've said. You are incapable of listening, and everyone else here knows you are a joke.

Plenty of people here could help you with a OpenVPN+Radius setup, me included, but your problems is you've reached out to a forum full of people who are knowledgable enough to know that sharing knowledge with you would be a waste of their time.

• @fehuyapene said:
    Hahahaha naaaa not like you are are ill man.

Hold on do you know anything about making vpn , i know you dont know single thing , then why are you siting on your face , I ill start poking you you will cry :D

edited March 2016

@tehdan said:
    Plenty of people here could help you with a OpenVPN+Radius setup, me included, but your problems is you've reached out to a forum full of people who are knowledgable enough to know that sharing knowledge with you would be a waste of their time.

This means you are wasting time here haha then why here go anywhere else , OMG you are seriously mental case hahaha this is going awesome. ill show this chat on youtube , and how funny you guys are :D hahaha

• @dotted said:
    fehuyapene Well, I hope you enjoyed your very short and amusing stay at LET.

LET is made for you , enjoy that hahahah.

• fehuyapene said: ill show this chat on youtube

Link?

• I now knew many of these persons dont wanna competition in there business that why they are jellos and not telling and making fun of them self's hahah ok got it now you guys leave because ILL MAKE A VPN WEBSITE 4 SURE. HAHA

• fehuyapene said: now you guys leave

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

@fehuyapene said:
    I now knew many of these persons dont wanna competition in there business that why they are jellos and not telling and making fun of them self's hahah ok got it now you guys leave because ILL MAKE A VPN WEBSITE 4 SURE. HAHA

Did you just say jellos? :D puns are real

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

fehuyapene said: I now knew many of these persons dont wanna competition in there business

You along with your pre-alpha venture where you are still trying to miserably gather information about the frigging industry, a competition?

You really are delusional.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2016

Junkless said: your mother's Pu$$y and your sister's c*nt, you sister's dick, go and get your a$$ rammed.

Ehm yes, this is exactly what I want to do. Anyone have a tutorial or - even better - can do this for me for free? I am especially interested in that "sister's dick" part.

This discussion has been closed.