Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills

Comments

• rkdrkd Member

jvnadr said: are believing the new member, @rkd, with just 1 post (!)

Who cares what my post count is? The truth is he was willing to shill for some random company, read the screenshots.

He has done this before, see the screenshot about him proving his work on lowendtalk.com

• rkd said: Who cares what my post count is? The truth is he was willing to shill for some random company, read the screenshot

And you claim that screenshots are proof? Yeah, right...

Thanked by 2GCat netomx
  • rkdrkd Member

jvnadr said: And you claim that screenshots are proof? Yeah, right...

Did you not see his screenshots, page 3? It confirms that the screenshots I have are true.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • Does it matter when half of forum population would sell own mother for half of that money?
    This trap is good only for crowd amusement and nothing more than that. And why his real name still isn't remove from first post? Flagged.

• @rkd Can you tell us who you really are (with proofs) and why did you do this? Did he cheated you before? If yes, in what conditions? Are you a provider that had bussiness before with @traffic? Why did you opened two fake accounts in LET just to hunt @traffic? No normal guy would wake up a morning by saying, "hey, what to do today? Lets find a random guy in LET and reveal him".
    So, be transparent and then, maybe your accusations could have a beginning base...

Thanked by 3Traffic zafouhar netomx
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

@rkd said:
    Did you not see his screenshots, page 3? It confirms that the screenshots I have are true.

Yes, I sent you random links to see where your replies would led me to. How does that prove anything?

I already proved that my offers are NOT made in exchange of money. You made up screenshots and sent them to @theroyalstudent as well.

Enough with the bullshit. I feel bad for your parents, they have to keep up with you every single day...

• WinneWinne Member

@jvnadr said:
    rkd Can you tell us who you really are (with proofs) and why did you do this? Did he cheated you before? If yes, in what conditions? Are you a provider that had bussiness before with traffic? Why did you opened two fake accounts in LET just to hunt traffic? No normal guy would wake up a morning by saying, "hey, what to do today? Lets find a random guy in LET and reveal him".
    So, be transparent and then, maybe your accusations could have a beginning base...

Why are you so mad at that guy exactly ?

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • rkd said: Did you not see his screenshots, page 3? It confirms that the screenshots I have are true.

So, three public posts in LET is your proof?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2016

@jvnadr Those screenshots in the first post are legit and confirmed by @Traffic. Question now is not whether to trust the OP but which explanation is true.

• Winne said: Why are you so mad at that guy exactly ?

Read my post and you will get it (maybe).
    Do you think that this behavior is good for the community? Two fake LET ids just to bash an other member, with a clearly phishing tactic? After that, a lot of LET members will be afraid even to say some good words for a provider, because sometime someone will accuse them for bribing.
    I am mad about the newcomer, because if what he is saying is real and has guts, then, he should not be hidden in anonymity and reveal why he decide to go after @traffic.

• rkdrkd Member

Traffic said: Yes, I sent you random links to see where it let me to. How does that prove anything?

Great excuse. Try again.

Traffic said: I already proved that my offers are NOT made in exchange of money. You made up screenshots and sent them to @theroyalstudent as well.

You proved nothing, and I didn't take those potentially fake screenshots.

I never claimed the quadhost offer was paid for. I'm only proving you were willing to shill if paid.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • rkdrkd Member

jvnadr said: @rkd Can you tell us who you really are (with proofs) and why did you do this?

I've provided enough information, people can make their own mind up.

The quadhost screenshot is photoshopped until proven otherwise, btw. That should be the default assumption.

• WinneWinne Member
    edited March 2016

@jvnadr said:
    I am mad about the newcomer, because if what he is saying is real and has guts, then, he should not be hidden in anonymity and reveal why he decide to go after traffic.

I get your point, but at the same time the screenshots appears to be real.

Why should he had to "reveal" his identity ?

• RizRiz Member

@rkd can't help the ignorant.

• jarland said: Those screenshots in the first post are legit and confirmed by @Traffic. Question now is not whether to trust the OP but which explanation is true.

The question for me is not if the screenshots are legit or not, because those screenshots cannot prove anything. In real world, a proof is real if an action is taken, not just for some random words. If someone wants to prove bribe in justice, then he should bring to the judge evidence of this and not just some questionable intentions.
    So, until this guy answer to my previous post, I say he is a crook

@Winne said:
    Why should he had to "reveal" his identity exactly ?

Context always has value in any conversation, but at this point it wouldn't take away from what has been given. At this point the reader is left to determine intent, not what actually happened.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • rkd said: I never claimed the quadhost offer was paid for.

@jarland said:
    The quadhost screenshot is photoshopped until proven otherwise, btw. That should be the default assumption.

Thankyou for clearing that up.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2016

Winne said: Why should he had to "reveal" his identity ?

Because he is not answering why did he do that in the first place. What was the motive?
    Think this: a stranger (in real life, not in LET) is approaching you trying to bribe you or lead you to a trap. You can see that. You have 2 options: you just ignore him or you are trying to find out who is he and why is he doing this to you. I personally would chose the second option, because I would like to know what is hiding behind this try to hit me down with the trap.
    So, wouldn't you try to answer him like you are really falling to the trap, just to see where is this guy goes and why?
    So, until @rkd will reveal who he is and why he is targeting @traffic, I am convinced that @rkd is the bad guy here.

Thanked by 3Traffic Winne MikePT
  • rkdrkd Member

Just to be clear on my motive for this:

I don't have any personal or business experience with @Traffic

I just had enough of him lying his way out of posting threads with hidden affiliate links or different questionable advertising tactics.

Someone had to bait him to reveal what and how he would advertise (shill) for any company, even someone like maxided who is known to steal logos and sell illegal services, despite his claim that he doesn't do it for anyone.

• rkd said: Someone had to bait him to reveal what and how he would advertise (shill) for any company, even someone like maxided who is known to steal logos and sell illegal services, despite his claim that he doesn't do it for anyone.

So, you must be zorro? Yeah, right...

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • rkdrkd Member

jvnadr said: Because he is not answering why did he do that in the first place. What was the motive?

Does it matter? You're missing the point.

Have you viewed this from a different angle? The angle in which Traffic would have gone through with it if paid. What do you think about that?

• rkd said: Have you viewed this from a different angle? The angle in which Traffic would have gone through with it if paid. What do you think about that?

You could have paid him then we'd know for sure. Clearly it wasn't worth that much.

• rkd said: Does it matter? You're missing the point.

No, my friend, THIS is the point. Reading your screenshots, is clear to me the try to lead traffic in a trap. He seem not to be a completely idiot. If I were him, I would still saying that I want to "do business" with you, just to try to find out who you are and why are you hunting me.
    It is a normal behavior. The question is, why did you set up a whole trap hiding even now your real identity. Even your real LET identity (because you have clearly another account here and you are not a new member). If I wanted to reveal a shilly person here, I would not be hiding behind a false account, I would use my real username.

Thanked by 2MikePT simonindia
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Agree with @ricardo here. It would be worth anything if you could provide a real proof that money has actually been paid.

edited March 2016

How's this for a resolution:

I would encourage any host here to attempt to trap @Traffic by offering him money to recommend your services. Upon payment, post the details here to out him.

Now, even if @Traffic does this, he can never know who to trust again. If he doesn't do this, he has nothing to do but reply to or ignore a few emails/PMs from "interested hosts."

• A disclaimer: I do not know traffic, neither have any kind of LET relation with him. I am not a provider, nor will ever be one, I have not taken any advice from traffic or give him some. I just don't like accusations without real proof, especially when the goal is just to harm a member's reputation with some really questionable "proofs"...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @rkd TELL US WHAT YOUR REAL LET MEMBERSHIP IS!

• Cant believe people are attacking rkd and not the shill... Smh

• rkdrkd Member

@jvnadr said:
    rkd TELL US WHAT YOUR REAL LET MEMBERSHIP IS!

@drmike

Thanked by 3linuxthefish J1021 GCat