Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills

Comments

• @Wolf said:
    Ban and move on.

We should forbid ref- links in general.

Support this.

Thanked by 2Wolf ManofServer
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Did he actually post a review of a company or just an ad? These are both completely different stories, and I can see skimming through the posts that there is a confusion here.

• edited March 2016

Someone on here sent me a screenshot. Ahem. I'll see if I should release it. It might be damaging to the host - wtf man, I trusted you to be clean enuff from this incident.

Thanked by 2GCat luissousa
  • GCatGCat Member

@theroyalstudent said:
    Someone on here sent me a screenshot. Ahem. I'll see if I should release it. It might be damaging to the host - wtf man, I trusted you to be clean enuff from this incident.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@theroyalstudent said:

proof or didn't happen.

• @Falzo said:
    proof or didn't happen.

Posted.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited March 2016

@Amitz / @Ishaq / @jarland / @raindog308 care to check our PM's and prove that they have been faked.

• @quadhost said:
    jarland care to check our PM's and prove that that has been faked.

Hope you're really clean in this incident, I'm not sure what the fuck is happening actually.

Is someone really trying to finish @Traffic's reputation here?

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

Whoever sent you this is trying to damage both my and @quadhost reputation. No such PMs ever took place. The administration can confirm that.

I know what you are trying to do, but all that is resulting from this is more sales.

• @Traffic said:
    Whoever sent you this is trying to damage quadhost reputation. No such PMs ever took place. The administration can confirm that.

I know what you are trying to do, but all that is resulting from this is more sales.

I only want to be extra transparent with this, but yes, if @quadhost is really clean I'll buy a VPS from them, heh.

@Traffic, can you fake a conversation like this with @DavidGestionDBI and every other host here? Drive more sales for everyone heh *laughs*

• J1021J1021 Member

@Traffic where did your important profile go?

Thanked by 2Riz qrwteyrutiyoup
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

theroyalstudent said: I only want to be extra transparent with this, but yes, if @quadhost is really clean I'll buy a VPS from them, heh.

Prepare your money. I said I have NEVER done this and would NEVER do this, and I meant it.

• FalzoFalzo Member

lol... so much drama and conspiracy, fake and whistle blowing.
    all in for $7 ... one have to love it :-) :-) :-)

@jarland please unban jonny and all the others to add to the drama.

(a circus needs a lot of clowns just for the entertainment!)

• LowEndSpring

• edited March 2016

@Traffic said:
    Prepare your money. I said I have NEVER done this and would NEVER done this, and I meant it.

Money prepared. I demand my VPS!!! I trust you enough with this actually, so yeah.

@sayem314 said:

I really hate doing this. Really. I'm just a concerned third party.

James Stills: "Who the hell are you?"

>

Reese: "Concerned… Third party?"

from http://personofinterest.wikia.com/wiki/"Who_Are_You"

Thanked by 1sayem314

Doesn't look to legit for me.

@Jarland what do you think ?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

The interesting thing would be to go back to the 28th of February and see if there were any posts from @Traffic which were advertising QuadHost. I am sure @Jarland or @Amitz could do that.

• @hawc said:
    The interesting thing would be to go back to the 28th of February and see if there were any posts from Traffic which were advertising QuadHost. I am sure Jarland or Amitz could do that.

Thread?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/77006/quadhost-ipv4-nat-ipv6-in-singapore-and-north-carolina-us-from-2-50-per-year

Thanked by 1hawc

@hawc said:
    The interesting thing would be to go back to the 28th of February and see if there were any posts from Traffic which were advertising QuadHost. I am sure Jarland or Amitz could do that.

Why? @Traffic can advertise and recommend whoever he wants, as any other member of this forum. I suppose admins can confirm if the conversation took place and it's contents. Until then I assume they are fake.

• I need more popcorn

• basically there are some providers that who have pretty much lack of skillful but try to enforce him self to take this job, when there is one customer little ask question of problem and then suddenly that provider try to show up with make clone identity try to excommunicate that customer, to make silent with opinion can't get enough to admin new system server. I hope there is no behavior like this.

in simple words : please measure your ability , are you can get enough to take that job as provider.

i'm not position in help traffic, basically he just want do his position as affiliate , so i think he is still fair when he doing marketing like that.
    i have ever pm him and ask to edit the vrtz list ,like the provider paid in years not monthly.

• @zafouhar said:
    I need more popcorn

Ask @mikeyur, he is running a popcorn competition that ends on Sunday. See earlier this thread.

He has many stuff to give out... MXRoute account first (to me), next maybe a free dedicated server or popcorns.

• In my opinion @Traffic didn't do anything, the screenshots look fake. @rkd should be banned or maybe not as he's sponsored the daily drama thread (TM).

• @sdglhm said:
    We need premium DDoS protection. How about calling Zeus and asking protection from Athena ?

LOL AthenaLayer :P

• And now the DDoS comes...

• This thread is rapidly growing...

So much that each time I finish reading one page, another one pops up :/

Honestly, I don't know if Traffic is telling the truth - only the mods/@Jarland can tell us.

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Something is definitely strange, yes. But, even if QuadHost did something, DDoS is NOT and NEVER WILL BE an appropriate response.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2016

Clouvider said: Did he actually post a review of a company or just an ad? These are both completely different stories, and I can see skimming through the posts that there is a confusion here.

From what I gather, Traffic uses aff links, in sigs (completely normal in my view) but his replies to this thread are a bit off.

Some of the pristine basement-dwelling torrent downloaders are finding this is prime wank material.

I agree the OP is probably fake. I can't see how 200 EUR is worth it in this market.

Where's judge/jury/executioner? :)

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @hawc said:
    Something is definitely strange, yes. But, even if QuadHost did something, DDoS is NOT and NEVER WILL BE an appropriate response.

Nothing is strange. When the admins check my PM logs they will only find 1 PM with @quadhost, asking about the specifics of his affiliate program (there was a discrepancy in the % I got, which he explained me), and the kind of RAID they use, because I was adding them to my site and needed that information.

I am able to provide further proof if necessary, but to admins only. I will not make private conversations public just to defeat a psycho.

The same applies to any other host. I have never asked, accepted or received remuneration in exchange of posting an offer or suggesting it instead of others.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul