Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

"Provider" being ignored when I saw I couldn't get him to pay me.

notice he is using a fake name (google search = 0 results) and NOT from maxdedi.com, the company he said he was representing.

• RizRiz Member

Shout out to @rkd for the best burner account I've seen so far on LET.

• dailydaily Member

@Traffic said:

This screenshot proves nothing on your end..

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • edited March 2016

@dailymc said:

Erm, @Traffic, I'm pretty sure there's more emails in the conversation posted. We're asking for those, not your rejection whatsoever.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

@dailymc said:

I work with all my affiliate partners in a % basis, requested AFTER I EARNED IT.

It's stupid ask money first. That's the proof. I NEVER ask money first, I always work on % basis.

• dailydaily Member

@Traffic said:

Okay, then post proof of that. You're really bad at this whole proof thing.

• @Traffic said:
    It's stupid ask money first. That's the proof. I NEVER ask money first, I always work on % basis.

No need to be rude when you're being accused of something - it won't help you.

• He's not calling anyone "stupid"...I see nothing rude about his post.

• @dailymc said:
    Okay, then post proof of that. You're really bad at this whole proof thing.

Proof of that I always work percentage-wise? Ask away :) Nobody will pay you upfront.
    Visit vrtz.net, have a look at the provider's list. ALL of them pay AFTER I send clients, a % of the sale.

I will post the full conversation now. Currently working on a Raspberry Pi so it's taking a while, not sure how I'm gonna do it. Several screenshots probably.

But the thing is clear - I just wanted him to send a payment so I could PM jarland that maxdedi was recruiting shills... or at least to email me from a company email.

He kept using everything anonymous so I had nothing to tell Jarland so far.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2016

Proof of that I always work percentage-wise? Ask away :) Nobody will pay you upfront. Visit vrtz.net, have a look at the provider's list. ALL of them pay AFTER I send clients, a % of the sale.

So you accept payments to push providers here (against the rules here I assume), what exactly are you denying? Even just aff programs... it does seem your approach here is a little more than... inert

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

@ricardo said:
    So you accept payments to push providers here (against the rules here I assume), what exactly are you denying?

I do not accept payments to endorse providers, publish offers nor review providers and have never done so. However I promote providers in a % basis. There are links in my signature. That is allowed.

Full email:

But the thing is clear - I just wanted him to send a payment so I could PM jarland that maxdedi was recruiting shills... or at least to email me from a company email.

He kept using everything anonymous so I had nothing to tell Jarland so far.

Open full email, uncensored and with NO comments: http://imgur.com/a/Lvf3b

• dailydaily Member

So never do you deny you don't pay people for advertising. You just denied him.

• @mikeyur said:
    Okay fine, Popcorn Promo time.

Best meme at Traffic's or a Delimiter dedi competitor's expense (this should win me some more fans).. will get a box of popcorn mailed to them. US/Canada/EU (basically anywhere I can buy from Amazon).

Will be judged by myself and MarkTurner - davidgestiondbi quadhost and LET mods get a vote too.

Prize will be this or equivalent. No cash value, blah blah. Contest ends in 48 hours from this post. So ~5PM PST Sunday.

I'll toss some of this (just in case you get severe cramping from all that fatty butter): http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000GCHW26/ref=mp_s_a_1_cc_1_a_it?qid=1457146016&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=pepto+bismol

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2016

@dailymc said:
    So never do you deny you don't pay people for advertising. You just denied him.

Affiliate links are allowed, so I do that. Why do I have to deny it? It's in my signature! And it's allowed.

I however do NOT and have NEVER done what the OP asked me to.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@Traffic said:
    I however do NOT and have NEVER done what the OP asked me to.

Even with the full email it still seems like you would have done for the money. Why would you explain that you're making a website where they could have a place etc. That was not needed if you were just "playing" them.

• @iKeyZ said:
    Even with the full email it still seems like you would have done for the money. Why would you explain that you're making a website where they could have a place etc. That was not needed if you were just "playing" them.

All that comes from the fact that I knew it was not maxdedi. They would have been interested in that, but the sales assistant (based in Europe and working at 23h local time) couldn't say anything but

"Post the offer and send me the link!"

• RizRiz Member
    edited March 2016

@Traffic I have a very important profile in the forum.

You do?

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • edited March 2016

@Riz said:
    You do?

my ass man, if he has, I surely am ROYAL (and fucking premium)

• theroyalstudent said: (and fucking premium)

Aw man. You're a minor. Don't fuck him.

• His aff links in his sig change constantly, and unfortunately I bought one (it was a weak moment) and it's in Buffalo and subject to a terrible network. It's my worst box and I bought a year. =( Also I thought popcorn-time got shut down by DCMA, like, 3 times?!

• @mikeyur I will toss money at you so you can actually send some :)

• @sdglhm said:
    Aw man. You're a minor. Don't fuck him.

Yeah should stop fucking "premium". Have been fucking Spotify Premium, what should I fuck next?

• edited March 2016

theroyalstudent said: what should I fuck next?

Netflix ?

BTW, Traffic- Thanks for the new signature inspiration

• @sdglhm said:
    BTW, Traffic- Thanks for the new signature inspiration

I was fucking them too, my session ends on Monday (see earlier posts here, one of the emails were from them).

I already started fucking MXRoute, it seems decent

• theroyalstudent said: I already started fucking MXRoute, it seems decent

Badly need to check them out. Gotta try them soon ™

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

So... I am still confused here... did he do it or did he not do it... I feel used.

• @risharde said:
    So... I am still confused here... did he do it or did he not do it... I feel used.

He did not shill for that "provider", but OP has provided evidence on how @Traffic does his shilling deals.

Thanked by 2risharde sayem314
  • @risharde It's pretty obvious, but I guess his excuses worked on you.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • I don't buy your story, @Traffic. If I were doing what you claim I would have got myself some free insurance by PMing @jarland explaining what I was going to do before I started offering to shill. That way if it all came out (as it has) you'd have had a moderator to vindicate you.