Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

My only official statement on this: We already explain this to some user on the forum, our sales thread and to LET staff.

He request custom offers and use our affiliate system.

We got some issue with him, trying to be an official rep for us on LET, but this have been solved. Our official reps are, Bryan, Christopher and me.

For other accusations and hosts, I can't comment.

Regards, David

@mikeyur So when do I need to vote?

• @Ishaq said:

This is exact replica of his thoughts if i have to imagine

Guys if these is legit (Many of us know it is) I don't expect traffic saying anything here.

@MacPac said:
    Traffic

You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.

Good one mate

have great day guys :)

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    mikeyur So when do I need to vote?

It ends Sunday night, so probably sometime around then :)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • trvztrvz Member

simonindia said: Guys if these is legit (Many of us know it is) I don't expect traffic saying anything here.

He should say something though - to spread his affiliate links. Providers have already paid for that.

Thanked by 2zafouhar J1021
  • The stream of hosts backpedaling is just beginning!

• @Traffic is the little kid right now... Well, @mikeyur is this eligible?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited March 2016

Will shill for popcorn, or Pop-Tarts, send PM if interested.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @trvz said:
    He should say something though - to spread his affiliate links. Providers have already paid for that.

We all want him to say but i don't expect that he will grow a pair and do that.

• @jarland said:
    I think I speak for everyone when I say:

We demand a speech, Traffic.

It is not the first time I troll a provider for doing a bad thing.

@Jarland knows this.

In addition to this, I always had the suspicion that this was a trick. I was on the phone with a friend telling her about this a few hours ago.

My plan? Wait. If I received payment and a mail from the actual provider (the conversation is not complete above) I'd have proof of this to show the admins.

But hey, you wanted drama...

• I'm not convinced.

• dailydaily Member

^ If you believe this, you're beyond help.

• The worse drama opened thread ever not even the least bit amusing.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I do not and will never accept payments for what @JoeMerit (I got his IP in his emails, and it matches my prev. records of him) suggested.

The explanation is above.

May I ask why is his account not flagged as duplicate?

• dailydaily Member

@Traffic said:

Provide proof it is JoeMerit?

• wow, someone said the missed the drama at LET... There you go...

• Nooblette said: The worse drama opened thread ever not even the least bit amusing.

I thought so too...

Does Traffic actually have a good reputation here? There are half a dozen people I 'notice' but for the most part I tend to ignore who's posting what and focus on the content (same on any other forum)

Word of mouth and personal recommendation is always better than 'offers'...

• @dailymc said:

Provide proof I actually were to do it?

All he has posted is an excerpt of a conversation at which end I REJECTED to continue and IGNORED HIM.

I had no more time to troll the "provider". Come on, a provider emailing from [email protected]?

Do you guys think I'm that stupid to fall for that?

• dailydaily Member

Well surely you can post the PM from your side? Emails too?

• @Traffic said:

I'm sure most do.

• GCatGCat Member

@Traffic said:

Yes, yes we do.

• I smell bad @Traffic is trying to turn the table on somone nice and is actually away..

• @Nooblette said:
    The worse drama opened thread ever not even the least bit amusing.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ctM3U1SOVQg

• GCatGCat Member

@jarland said:
    I think I speak for everyone when I say:

We demand a speech, Traffic.

• @Traffic said:
    My plan? Wait. If I received payment and a mail from the actual provider (the conversation is not complete above) I'd have proof of this to show the admins.

Since you were so smart, surely you would have thought to send a PM to an admin or some trusted member like "hey man, wait for something big today" while responding the first time to have your arse covered. Right?

Thanked by 3GCat MacPac k0nsl
  • GCatGCat Member

@deadbeef said:
    Since you were so smart, surely you would have thought to send a PM to an admin or some trusted member like "hey man, wait for something big today" while responding the first time to have your arse covered. Right?

• @GCat said:
    Yes, yes we do.

Then you're the stupid one.

Because my name is not Allan, and I'd be the first Spaniard with that name :)

@deadbeef said:

No need to. I once asked for a photo of a suspicious provider's ID while trolling him - didn't PM the admins but rather Jarland PM'd me when the provider asked him a few questions.

Screenshooting the emails.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Traffic said:
    May I ask why is his account not flagged as duplicate?

No IP match on this side.

Thanked by 3deadbeef J1021 GCat
  • jhjh Member

I, and I assume a lot of the members here, care a hell of a lot more about 200, or indeed 20 euros, than our reputation here. It's ridiculous to pretend otherwise - it's a place for drama queens and GIF collectors to get attention, and it's easy to get a high post count by joining in the drama.

200 euros gets you about at least 200 VPS-months, right? And it's "more than some people make in a year" ;)