Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy New Online.net 2016 Offers Released - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crazy New Online.net 2016 Offers Released

12346»

Comments

• How many Power On Hours ?

• NihimNihim Member

yea I said after they declare kidechire is out of support, aka no hardware replacements. Right now of course they will replace your disk, as they did on mine.

• I finally got CentOS 6 working on Proxmox, now just need to configure the failover to make it connected to the world ;)

• info_hashinfo_hash Member
    edited March 2016

Nihim said: after they declare kidechire is out of support, aka no hardware replacements.

Hard to tell if/when they'll declare kidechire is out of support... Time will tell!(But it seems sure that they won't sell it again, so those who are canceled might end up in the recycle bin or i-don-t-know-where but not in their racks...)

• NihimNihim Member

@info_hash said:

arnaud already stated it will most likely happen he just isn't sure when. He did say for an older discontinued product customers were given a notice many months prior.

Thanked by 1info_hash
  • OldkyOldky Member

Is it possible to reserve server because I'm very interested in Dedibox® XC 2016 ?

• SpacedustSpacedust Member
    edited March 2016

@Oldky said:
    Is it possible to reserve server because I'm very interested in Dedibox® XC 2016 ?

No, but many of them are available: https://console.online.net/en/order/server

• It's a pitty there's this setup fee else I'd give the SC SSD 2016 a try.

• OldkyOldky Member

@Spacedust said:

Thank you, i have order ssd server, finally! :D

• Great - can you tell which drive model did you get ?

• OldkyOldky Member

@Spacedust said:

Yes, Dedibox XC SSD 2015. Installing Centos 7 on it now

• HybridHybrid Member
    edited March 2016