Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EvoBurst/VirtWire Global Review - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EvoBurst/VirtWire Global Review

Comments

• @VPSAddict said:
    LowEndShit :)

did you apologies already?

• edited January 2016

@VPSAddict said:
    LowEndShit :)

Wait, is this a reference to yourself?

In my opinion, LowEndSpirit is a great idea/initiative, and I have 2 boxes with them, they run well without much of a problem.

I'm not sure why you're expecting so time put into answering support tickets for a service that costs under a buck every month...

People do have lifes to live, and aren't your 24/7 tech support. Ticket response times are reasonably fast anyway, ranging from 10 mins to 12 hours, which are pretty decent for such a lowly-priced service.

Service is also pretty decent, feels overloaded at times, but otherwise, its fine.

LES is what you want to get if you want to learn some server administration, not if you want to run some extra resource intensive websites, and you posting this here is like giving the guys running LES extra publicity.

Anyway, I would actually pay more for the service I'm receiving, my two nodes went crazy (cause i'm a fucking idiot) and caused 300+MB/s of disk I/O daily for two hours (on the worst incident, there were smaller but prolonged incidents too) but @AnthonySmith was very accommodating and just unsuspended my nodes when I replied to him informing him about the situation and what I was running.

• 16/march/2016

I have 2 VPS services in virtwire........ bad news.... both services are down (+10 days)
    No explain, no support, no news, no refounds.........
    everything is NO......
    it's a clear fraud.....
    please don't buy services from this fraud company.......

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited March 2016

@job977 said:
    16/march/2016

I have 2 VPS services in virtwire........ bad news.... both services are down (+10 days)
    everything is NO......
    it's a clear fraud.....

@autosnipe

• @job977 said:
    16/march/2016

everything is NO......
    it's a clear fraud.....

Your service name? Location? Have you posted on LES forums? Do you have screen shots of your services being down? Anything at all that backs up your statement? All my services are up and running, smoothly.

• i feel quiet good with LES, my service is almost no downtime, except days before, server axis made Miami down, that is not LES's fault, and The LOW END BOSS(I forgot his name, A??????) transfered my node to another server.
    When I purchase NAT VPS , I tick the boxes about knowledge base about NAT VPS and no ticket support, so if you do not have enough knowledge base, you sh

• @singhigh said:
    i feel quiet good with LES, my service is almost no downtime, except days before, server axis made Miami down, that is not LES's fault, and The LOW END BOSS(I forgot his name, A??????) transfered my node to another server.
    When I purchase NAT VPS , I tick the boxes about knowledge base about NAT VPS and no ticket support, so if you do not have enough knowledge base, you sh

Is PHX up? Didn't want to rush the LOWENDBOSS for anything extra. BTW, his name is @anthonysmith

• BochiBochi Member

You should have this in mind: http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2382 and http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2435
    Mine are quite stable since quite a long time and most of them came back quickly after he moved it.

• job977job977 Member
    edited March 2016

My internal IP is 192.168.12.94 (public 45.43.221.5) ssh to 45.43.221.5:9400

i have not ssh connection..... (host node is working)

virtwire control pannel say "Connection error"

i need only 10 mins........ to make a backup....after that.... i give you the VPS

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

Lol at the grave-dig from January... Shoulda posted a new thread.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jonbeard said: Lol at the grave-dig from January... Shoulda posted a new thread.

Arise, o ancient thread!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

job977 said: i need only 10 mins........ to make a backup

Then you should have taken a backup sooner, all service issue announcements are on the LES forum, not that you will see them as you were banned for necro posting pointless rants there too.

• Is PHX replacing Miami for LES? If so, do I need to ticket in for that to be migrated or do I just have to wait a bit longer?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

PHX will when IPv6 is ready, in the mean time you can move to any other location and them I can full migrate you to PHX when it is up, your welcome to put a ticket in.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    Is PHX up? Didn't want to rush the LOWENDBOSS for anything extra. BTW, his name is anthonysmith

no, i moved my node to another location.

@job977 said:
    My internal IP is 192.168.12.94 (public 45.43.221.5) ssh to 45.43.221.5:9400

i have not ssh connection..... (host node is working)

virtwire control pannel say "Connection error"

i need only 10 mins........ to make a backup....after that.... i give you the VPS

the server's panel is moving to SolusVM

• jarodjarod Member

As they migrate servers , resulting in my control panel does not work, I just made ​​a couple of TK, that my VPS Non- Managed VPS , directly to me pause and close , a little service called evil , it is recommended that you do not buy their home any product

• JarryJarry Member

I do not dare to write review, but personally I'm very satisfied with VirtWire. I got one vps for very attractive promo-price (4GB for $20/year). I contacted support a few times, they acted quickly (recently I complained about low entropy in my vps, it was solved promptly)...

I see some of you are complaining about VirtWire, and I do believe you. I just think it is fair to give positive feedback as well (if there is some). That's all. I'm in no way connected to VirtWire, except as a customer...

• Hello,

I have VPS at both Anthony and Ryan... I satisfy with both of them either it's service or support.

Talking about Virtwire... I don't have any complain... yes... there was some issue happend, but Ryan resolve it in good way.

• Hello,

I had the similar experience with @VPSAddict but more horrible. I found my NAT VPS service was locked when the contract was still one month left. I raised a ticket asking for the reason, Virtwire just closed the ticket without any response. then I raised more tickets but again got the same result. After that the most horrible thing happened, I got am email to inform me the Cancellation Request Confirmation. I was so surprised because I did not send any request to cancel my service, those guys did that without my permission!!!
    Virtwire obviously provides very bad support and has got a very negative reputation in our Chinese community.
    Check out the post below from a Chinese user complaining about the experience using Virtwire:
    https://www.oixxu.com/disgusting-virtwire-budgetvz-vps/
    If you do not understand the Chinese in the article, just read the screenshot of the ticket is enough.
    Hope this could help the people who is attempting to use Virtwire.

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited July 2016

Firstly, People may see this as "harsh" or "uncalled for" but, it's something people agree to.

In all honesty, if you cannot provide information (in the case of any issues, in regards to the oixxu post) or follow instructions when you purchase a service and even when opening tickets. Don't purchase it, and sure as anything don't open tickets that give express rights for myself to close if there's an announcement in the announcement area about the issue already.

Six tickets in less than 24hrs (http://i.virtwire.net/00zd5ohffex2uuu.png), All of which have the exact same copied and pasted contents in it, have been opened by @gmyfnofa, a backup has been provided and a cancellation request has been filed by myself on the service.
    Tickets have been replied to, as above, as well as noting that sendgrid reports a number of the

• JarryJarry Member

I got a taste of your "harsh" treatment of customers too. It seems to be quite common @ VirtWire. I just can't remember when I did agree with it...

• LOL I was even blamed by them when I post an ioping test result performed on their server. It was slow as hell for me for the whole year and what they post instead is like they are blazingly fast. I can imagine that if they can do this to former customers, they can also do the same to their existing customers, or maybe even worse.

• I cancelled 8 vms already, horrible person.

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited July 2016

Guys i have been with virtwire(Evoburst) for couple of years now they have been reasonable with me every time when i had an issue but general rule is i have followed the same rule with every provider that rule will be Don't be a dick

this rule have saved PITA situations more times than i can remember so in my books Virtwire is an good host

FYI i have mostly Nano 64mb NAT boxes and some BugetVz 128 boxes

• sandrosandro Member

simonindia said: Don't be a dick

Should be applied to support as well...

• Hi Ryan,

Firstly I want to say sorry to you about my previous comment while have no idea how to remove it, I understand this may bring some negative affect to your business. I did notice the announcement of downtime of BVZ-LA02, but I did not realize my service was on that node, also I have not received any emails notifying me this issue. I created tickets so frequent because I raised tickets in the support channel twice but got closed directly without any response.
    Some advice here. Please do not close customers' tickets directly with no reply even no support provided via tickets according to T&C. You may reply the customers with some pre-prepared templates to let them know then close the ticket. I believe this will cost you no more effort than clicking the close button but bring a much better user experience.

@AutoSnipe said:
    Firstly, People may see this as "harsh" or "uncalled for" but, it's something people agree to.

In all honesty, if you cannot provide information (in the case of any issues, in regards to the oixxu post) or follow instructions when you purchase a service and even when opening tickets. Don't purchase it, and sure as anything don't open tickets that give express rights for myself to close if there's an announcement in the announcement area about the issue already.

Six tickets in less than 24hrs (http://i.virtwire.net/00zd5ohffex2uuu.png), All of which have the exact same copied and pasted contents in it, have been opened by @gmyfnofa, a backup has been provided and a cancellation request has been filed by myself on the service.
    Tickets have been replied to, as above, as well as noting that sendgrid reports a number of the

• @gmyfnofa said:
    also I have not received any emails notifying me this issue.

Check with your email provider, received mine just fine. I suggest mxroute, they even have a promo right now.

• JarryJarry Member

This vps-hosting is really bad joke...

dd if=/dev/zero of=/root/testfile bs=1G count=1 oflag=direct

>

1+0 records in

>

1+0 records out

>

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 102.585 s, 10.5 MB/s

• twiigltwiigl Member

Jarry said: This vps-hosting is really bad joke...

I can confirm this at the Netherlands server (NForce) really slow. :(

• JarryJarry Member

My vps is in NL too. Speed/latency is true missery. Sometimes I have to wait 10 seconds just to get back output of "ls", or get prompt when logging-in. Haevily oversold, swapping like hell. Unusable crap...