Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EvoBurst/VirtWire Global Review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EvoBurst/VirtWire Global Review

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Actually you were answered within 4 minutes (for your technical issue) giving you the link you need, which contains the right info for your reverse proxy setup, and what you actually did was tag some sales related questions into a node migration announcement, not to supprised they were missed, you did not make a specific support request or provide any meaningful information.

Asside from that in the actual support forum I can only see 2 topics created by you http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2067 and http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2001 both of which got an answer within a few hours.

I pretty much give up at this point, some peoples expectations vs reality will never match up.

Not really, I-83 is solid and is around the same price. DollarVZ, is pretty solid as well for around the same price. Need I say more?

• VPSAddict said: Not really, I-83 is solid and is around the same price. DollarVZ, is pretty solid as well for around the same price. Need I say more?

Then stop your whining and go with them the fuck.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

VPSAddict said: Need I say more?

>

Yep they are great, they don't offer reverse proxy though.

if your just going to continue to make a fuss while ignoring everything leveled at you as if it never happened this conversation is pointless.

You never used the forum to ask for reverse proxy help.

You did interject in to a migration announcement to ask about reverse proxy setup and were answered in 4 minutes.

You provided no meaningful information to allow anyone to help you.

You were given information on how support works in advance of purchase, no one twisted your arm.

Support absolutely is provided and even via ticket for actual infrastructure issues.

Anyway all that aside, sorry you had a bad experience with LES in general, obviously that is not the goal, perhaps a little bit of patience and understanding would have gone a long way, all a question of perspective I suppose.

• @VPSAddict said:
    Need I say more?

You're absolutely fucking ridiculous.

As far as I'm concerned LES has done nothing but assist you and you're just trying to defame them for no good reason.

Go back to your crib, cry baby.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

AnthonySmith said: http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=2067

You are on a blacklist for fraud, charge backs and possible stolen card use, as such your account was immediately closed, you have been independently reported by 2 of your previous hosts in January 2015 and June 2015, you did not even use a full/real name when registering with Inception Hosting so even if you did not have these black marks against you the account would have been closed.

Yikes.

• @ATHK said:
    Go back to your crib, cry baby.

Why are you mad? Is it because you work a dead-end job making minimum wage?

VPSAddict said: Why are you mad? Is it because you work a dead-end job making minimum wage?

Maybe someone committed fraud by using his credit card, that would annoy most people.

• @VPSAddict said:
    Why are you mad? Is it because you work a dead-end job making minimum wage?

So pathetic.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
    Anyway all that aside, sorry you had a bad experience with LES in general, obviously that is not the goal, perhaps a little bit of patience and understanding would have gone a long way, all a question of perspective I suppose.

Well said ;)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @VPSAddict said:
    I would like to say that I have apologized to AutoSnipe and I have no hard feelings anymore. I hope for him to respond to my ticket containing my apology and concerns.

• @VPSAddict said:
    I would like to say that I have apologized to AutoSnipe and I have no hard feelings anymore. I hope for him to respond to my ticket containing my apology and concerns.

It's nice that you don't have hard feelings anymore. But why should Ryan respond to your ticket containing your apology and concerns? Since you have made this a public affair, why not just state your apology in this thread?

• @angstrom said:
    It's nice that you don't have hard feelings anymore. But why should Ryan respond to your ticket containing your apology and concerns? Since you have made this a public affair, why not just state your apology in this thread?

I have no need to. I have just came up with the decision that I am staying FAR FAR away from LES as a whole. @AnthonySmith declined me for things I didn't do, claiming that I'm a frauder... If I was a frauder, how come I had my NanoVZ box for about 3 weeks without any chargebacks or fraud alerts? I ordered from some kiddy hosts, admittingly and I regret that. I have had previous issues where hosts double charged me and refused to refund the one payment, hence I started a chargeback procedure via PayPal. But it's not my loss it's his.

• VPSAddict said: But it's not my loss it's his

Hardly you act like a child, he's probably fucking ecstatic your gone.

• this is shitty drama.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2016

Heh! Come on! I've had LES for months and haven't had a single issue! Actually, you even get forum support which is generally responded within hours! And this is a 100% unmanaged service!

I'd signup for a LES @ KVM but @AnthonySmith has no free IPv4 (little plans are awesome, I was late for the friday special...my bad).

Props for LES. It's an excellent service for those who want to learn, and are free to rebuild the VPS anytime. For a mere 3.50USD per year... It's a steal.

Edit: Forgot to say. You're damn rude.

• LowEndShit :)

• @VPSAddict said:
    LowEndShit :)

LowEndCunt.

Thanked by 1Nekki

VPSAddict said: LowEndShit :)

That's no way to talk about this forum!

• @MrGeneral said:
    I'd signup for a LES @ KVM but AnthonySmith has no free IPv4 (little plans are awesome, I was late for the friday special...my bad).

I've got a LHC in NL that's doing nothing right now, I can probably transfer it to you (if that's possible to transfer between accounts) @AnthonySmith. Mine has both an internal nat IP as well as a public IPv4. If you want it, PM me, and we'll go into details.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I've got a LHC in NL that's doing nothing right now, I can probably transfer it to you (if that's possible to transfer between accounts) AnthonySmith. Mine has both an internal nat IP as well as a public IPv4. If you want it, PM me, and we'll go into details.

If @AnthonySmith agrees with it, sure thing! :)

yeah no worries.

• @ATHK said:

But to be serious... Don't half the "providers" on here just resell Quadranet?

• @VPSAddict said:

No. You forgot ColoCrossing.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • after seeing all this about the @OP i feel very sorry for him having a brain in size of the golf ball makes some problems like reading,understating things, Addiction,etc..

I will never make fun of people who are physically challenged in the brain

and his profile pic is amazing

Note:if some one is wondering why i have come to this conclusion then see below

• @MrGeneral said:
    If AnthonySmith agrees with it, sure thing! :)

PM me

• Can't forget OVH, too!

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2016

@VPSAddict said:

Most resell OVH ;) . Alot actually own their own equipment believe it or not.

• @ATHK said:
    Most resell OVH ;) . Alot actually own their own equipment believe it or not.

I will respect anyone who has their own equipment. I can only imagine how hard it would be starting up a business offering good prices yet managing to pay their employees decently and making a profit themselves. Sadly, I don't feel EvoBurst/VirtWire has their own hardware.

• @VPSAddict - That there, you would be wrong. We do own a lot of the servers we use, but we still do rent others. Just because we offer a France location with OVH, doesn't mean we rent everything else.

• I've 3 services online with @AutoSnipe,...
    Never have great trouble with their infrastructure services,...
    Everybody had their own business model, try to respect them as long their offer still useful.