Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchased from VirMach and didn't read the ToS - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchased from VirMach and didn't read the ToS

Comments

• @rokok said:
    Tittle changed again?

Because I added the proof that they stole my accounts!

• How did they "hack" your gmail? Maybe a stupid pass like "password" or just just forgot your pass and can't reset it.

• @jane98211 how did you change your avatar to another gravatar?

• jane98211jane98211 Member
    edited January 2016

@TheLonely said:
    How did they "hack" your gmail? Maybe a stupid pass like "password" or just just forgot your pass and can't reset it.

No, the password was common to Virmach and my root account. Also, I pressed remembered password in firefox which they invaded. You can also see the screenshot of the firefox window of my vps they posted. They accessed my password through stored passwords!

• I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

Thanked by 1kspll7
  • @rokok said:
    I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

It is up to you. I have all the proofs.

• @rokok said:
    I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

I am out of pop corn while watching this drama..

Thanked by 1netomx
  • You have the proof that your logins do not work anymore because someone hacked into them, but you have no proof that it was VirMach.

You should be able to get back to your gmail account provided you have added a phone number and an alternative email. Have you even bothered to set this up?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • thanks god we have this kind of threads so we dont get bored on a work day.

• @PremiumN said:
    You have the proof that your logins do not work anymore because someone hacked into them, but you have no proof that it was VirMach.

You should be able to get back to your gmail account provided you have added a phone number and an alternative email. Have you even bothered to set this up?

It was like a terrorist walking by and a bomb is blasted. But there is no proof that the terrorist planted the bomb. I already told you accounts were inaccessible within minutes of being suspended.

• Your "gmail" account compromise and blame others, blame yourself!

Data Privacy Day is January 28, Not too late being a goofball

No reason not to use 2FA (if available) on critical accounts.

https://www.staysafeonline.org/

• jane98211 said: accounts were inaccessible within minutes of being suspended.

If you didn't have 2FA on your google account, shame on you. That is all you have proven about your email, now settle down, your gmail is your responsibility, don't blame others for your faults.

I don't know if you are just trolling here or really feel you are going to get sympathy, which you clearly are not.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jane98211 said:
    It was like a terrorist walking by and a bomb is blasted. But there is no proof that the terrorist planted the bomb. I already told you accounts were inaccessible within minutes of being suspended.

You still didnt answer my question about getting back into gmail.

• @miTgiB said:
    I don't know if you are just trolling here or really feel you are going to get sympathy, which you clearly are not.

I am not here for sympathy. I am here to tell users to avoid virmach because you might get your bank info and other credentials stolen.

• You have absolutely nothing proving that they changed any of your passwords.

For all we know (and with all the shit flinging you've done, mr. Kill my family) you changed your own password and intentionally typed it incorrectly to get "something" to use against them.

• Check your keyboard layout :p

• @MrObvious said:
    You have absolutely nothing proving that they changed any of your passwords.

For all we know (and with all the shit flinging you've done, mr. Kill my family) you changed your own password and intentionally typed it incorrectly to get "something" to use against them.

You forgot that gmail said that the password is changed 2 days ago! You are saying that I changed my password, I said that you changed my password. This is idiotic!

• What you said "they did" doesn't mean shit unless you have solid proof.

You literally have NOTHING to prove that they changed your password two days ago. Hell, I've changed my gmail password and forgot I did it for a while. With all the shit you have been spewing I honestly believe that when you got suspended you changed your password and are now just grasping at straws trying to make you look like a victim in the situation.

As for the other sites, how are we to believe that you didn't just type in "ilovehorsecocks" just to get it to say "invalid username or password"

• @MrObvious said:
    What you said "they did" doesn't mean shit unless you have solid proof.

You literally have NOTHING to prove that they changed your password two days ago. Hell, I've changed my gmail password and forgot I did it for a while. With all the shit you have been spewing I honestly believe that when you got suspended you changed your password and are now just grasping at straws trying to make you look like a victim in the situation.

As for the other sites, how are we to believe that you didn't just type in "ilovehorsecocks" just to get it to say "invalid username or password"

I really hope you get into a situation like me and then I will ask questions and allege you like you are doing. I REALLY hope!

Just stop already. @jane98211 you're done here.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Hidden_Refuge said:

Just stop already. jane98211 you're done here.

Do me a favor. Join Virmach. Purchase all your machines from them. Show me the proof that you subscribed to them and used them for 1 month. I will delete this post then,

• @jane98211 said:
    Do me a favor. Join Virmach. Purchase all your machines from them. Show me the proof that you subscribed to them and used them for 1 month. I will delete this post then,

There is one thing you don't understand or you simply won't want to accept it.

You're done here. No one believes you anymore. I just gave you a good advice. Just stop with this before you get banned.

• May I suggest to use a password manager to generate unique passwords for each of your accounts on different websites ?

• If OP used gmail credentials for Virmach signup, chances are the same credentials were used for at least 10-100 sites globally.

Bad security practices make it impossible to prove your case.

Learn from this and move on.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

doughmanes said: Traffic exchange folks are the scum of the earth like cryptocurrency miners

So...what is TE/how does it work, for those who don't know...?

I assume it's some sort of "computers pretending to be humans to rack up CPM" scam.

• Gmail will show you who has logged into your account and it'll email suspicious logins to your backup email. Do you have any screenshots of that info?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

jane98211 said: It is up to you. I have all the proofs.

Then stop complaining on this forum, report this to the police, hire an attorney, sue them for damages. What stops you if you have all the proves ?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

black said: Gmail will show you who has logged into your account and it'll email suspicious logins to your backup email. Do you have any screenshots of that info?

Dude, he's up against the master black hat hackers at VirMach. They are ghosts.

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • jane98211 said: No, the password was common to Virmach and my root account.

jane98211 said: I used a single email and password which I used to register on gmail, 22hits, Otohits, websyndic, AND VIRMACH, my login password to VPS of root, My VNC password thereon.

You basically used the same username and password everywhere, and somehow you know it was VirMach who hacked your gmail (if that even happened). Do you really have any evidence it was them and not 22hits, Otohits, websyndic and who knows who else?

Thanked by 2Traffic vimalware
  • I dont get why you all still reply to this... As if it would change anything.

You gave him enough suggestions, now please let's move on.