Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchased from VirMach and didn't read the ToS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchased from VirMach and didn't read the ToS

Comments

• This is exactly why you need multiple passwords. Check my sig for 6 free months of Dashlane (referral) or check Enpass. :)

Thanked by 1gazmull
  • @cassa said:
    This is exactly why you need multiple passwords. Check my sig for 6 free months of Dashlane (referral) or check Enpass. :)

Lesson learnt but the hard way!

• Wow @cociu calm down. If you feel something's wrong here, flag the post with the reason why and one of the moderators/admins will check it for you :-)

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

cassa said: cassa

is flaged yet , i am offense because 2 threads with the same subject and no proof until now only acuses !

+++++ what coulpability have the provider if a stupid put passwords like 1234

• @cociu said:
    Fuck you off lier

@cociu said:
    Read the rules first of LET comunyty

Yea you need to read em as well ;)

• @jane98211 When you make serious allegations against a LET member you have to show proof and @Virmach will clear this soon but

I'm 99% this is bullshit client scam popcorn thread

Lmao about the poll @jane98211 your are really creative with the poll

and hacking you gmail account seriously

• @simonindia said:
    jane98211 When you make serious allegations against a LET member you have to show proof and Virmach will clear this soon but

Lmao about the poll jane98211 your are really creative with the poll

Proof of payment is in the last

• @simonindia said:
    jane98211 When you make serious allegations against a LET member you have to show proof and Virmach will clear this soon but

Lmao about the poll jane98211 your are really creative with the poll

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. Click the ticket URL at the bottom of this e-mail instead

All of your services have been terminated for running Traffic Exchange. After accessing multiple of your VMs, traffic exchange was running on every single one I checked. As such your account has been closed as well as we do not want any further business from you.

Have a good day.

Syed A.

Tier 3 Support Agent

DID you see that they accessed my VPS!

• @jane98211 said:

when you get service with the provider you should read the TOS

Thanked by 2VirMach doughmanes
  • WHTWHT Member

@jane98211 said:

Was the traffic exchange not allowed? If not, the provider should warn the client before he TERMINATE the service. If I was you, will sue them for lousing the data and their insurance should take care for your lost data.

• @WHT said:

They didn't even provided the right reason, their email read Suspended for Nonpayment of VPS and later they changed reason to traffic exchange. I know I am not going to get my money back nor my accounts, this review is to let people be safe and buy only from trusted provider and not cheap shady providers

• Good lord..

Thanked by 3Mark_R risharde Kris
  • We know from his posts that @Virmach hates traffic exchange and bans it in his ToS.

We also know that a bunch of people have been asking to buy VPSes in bulk to do traffic exchange. So, obviously Virmach is going to be suspicious of someone bulk ordering VPSes and will investigate them.

@jane98211: you lose, please crawl back into the hole you came from.

Thanked by 2simonindia VirMach
  • simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited January 2016

@jane98211 when you run TE in 100VMs then you are a scammer but the last comment of yours makes you a liar

@jane98211 said:
    They didn't even provided the right reason, their email read Suspended for Nonpayment of VPS and later they changed reason to traffic exchange. I know I am not going to get my money back nor my accounts, this review is to let people be safe and buy only from trusted provider and not cheap shady providers

PROOF that OP is LIAR

jane98211 said: I bought servers from Virmach and they offered me 1 VPS for 2$ so I purchased in bulk (100). I was a little skeptic about the rate, but nonetheless I bought it. After 3 days they suspended all my accounts. I got an email which said payment overdue. I contacted them and they said it is due to high CPU usage (though my load is always under 60% usage) which was non-sense. After that I received an email that it was due to the reason I use traffic exchange websites. How do they know then? I panicked and checked my accounts and ALL were hacked including my gmail account and passwords changed. I contacted them and they said that traffic exchange is not allowed so they did what is required and bid me a good day. I understand about allowability of traffic exchange but it doesn't allow them to compromise my email and other accounts! And traffic exchange websites were not even running, I was setting them up. They were monitoring my each and every activity what I am doing so that they can hack my accounts and delete me off.

I have to warn you that whatever you are doing on their VPS will be their's. They are checking all your data on your VPS and stealing info. If anyone can advise me how can I recover my gmail and other accounts and can report these scammers, it would be useful.

There is no business they are doing, there are 2 people named Syed A. and Amir G. which tranfer support ticket to each other marking it as Tier 2,tier 3, urgent etc. and they both are a single person. The website is made only to steal information from their users. Too bad i didn't google search their fraud

• @JoeMerit said:
    We know from his posts that Virmach hates traffic exchange and bans it in his ToS.

We also know that a bunch of people have been asking to buy VPSes in bulk to do traffic exchange. So, obviously Virmach is going to be suspicious of someone bulk ordering VPSes and will investigate them.

jane98211: you lose, please crawl back into the hole you came from.

I said I understand they can take my fucking money but does their TOS state that they can hack into my account if I find doing breaking their TOS

• jane98211jane98211 Member
    edited January 2016

@simonindia said:
    jane98211 when you run TE in 100VMs then you are a scammer but the last comment of yours makes you a liar

Comment edited out by @Ishaq

No need to generalize a specific group/race.

• You still do not have proof to say that they hacked into your gmail accounts.
    Your accusation is void.

• @simonindia said:
    jane98211 when you run TE in 100VMs then you are a scammer but the last comment of yours makes you a liar

I didn't know using TE on 100 VMs make me a scammer. What an idiot!

• jane98211 said: Indians

So what are you, a Chinese racist?

Thanked by 2Mark_R Nyr
  • jane98211jane98211 Member
    edited January 2016

@PremiumN said:
    You still do not have proof to say that they hacked into your gmail accounts.
    Your accusation is void.

How the fuck in this universe do I prove that shit.You can believe the rest or not, it is your choice!

• @jane98211 said:

Calm down. We've rules here. But as far as it looks I think you may get banned for what you've already did (insults and et cetera).

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • can you politely explain how a provider hacks your gmail account ? did you have the same password as their billing or what ?

and ofc 60% of a CPU for $2 .... what you expected ?
    get more reality ?

• jane98211 said: Amir and Syed are Indians too, God know the fuck they are the same Indian!

Racist comments against my ethnicity will not back me down

@jane98211 said:
    How the fuck in this universe do I prove that shit. Prove me that your dead grand grand father didn't had affair with other women. I provided proof for which I can. You can believe the rest or not, it is your choice!

you are a nobody other than this thread to LET but if you see @virmach they are a member and provider in this community if don't have proof we can't believe you

@jane98211: you lose, please crawl back into the hole you came from

@JoeMerit thanks for providing the above statement

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • edited January 2016

@jane98211 said:
    Indians

You're starting to sound like a (contradicting statement removed) who comes on such forums to bash and insult people of different races and places of origin.

No one cares if they are different people now, and you have lost because you've just shown that you are against Indians in the first place, which I would expect you to be hostile in your communication with.

Pretty sure you didn't read the Terms Of Service before ticking that option that you have "read and agreed" to it.

You're the kind of person this forum doesn't need, and also, without evidence, no one will believe in what you have said.

Thanked by 2hawc PrincessOfCats
  • @theroyalstudent said:
    You're the kind of person this forum doesn't need, and also, without evidence, no one will believe in what you have said.

I just quoted Indian. What is wrong with that. I am also Indian!

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

ordering 100 $2 VPS at once should clearly raise suspicion right from the start, it is rarely something else than traffic exchange. However I still have trouble finding in Virmach ToS the line saying they can login into customers VPS to check whatever.

Thanked by 2jane98211 Mark_R
  • @exception0x876 said:
    ordering 100 $2 VPS at once should clearly raise suspicion right from the start, it is rarely something else than traffic exchange. However I still have trouble finding in Virmach ToS the line saying they can login into customers VPS to check whatever.

THIS. They cannot invade VPS and check info. They can only monitor CPU usage and ban accordinly. My anger is not that they banned me for TE. My anger is that they hacked into my VPS and changed password for all accounts their with same password related to TE and emails

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jane98211 said:
    It was internet's mistake. It posted 2 times

Really?