Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need windows vps, cheapest price possible - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need windows vps, cheapest price possible

124»

Comments

• Nic_20TBSSDNic_20TBSSD Member
    edited December 2015

@wardo said:
    i had only firefox and chrome opened, his vps were bad and were slow as 90's computers ,

How much CPU were you guaranteed on the plan 2vCPU correct for a windows VM?

Also you should close the dispute and allow the provider to simply refund you and then get to the bottom of how exactly you received CPU abuse in the first place while only running firefox and chrome.

The situation enhanced because you filed a dispute so no one is looking at the bad servie you were given by the provider but that you chargedback.

The situation seems like you were given shitty nodes and now its being overlooked because you chargedback.

Traffic exchange should only use 1vCPU so there is no way you could abuse CPU with a simply traffic exchange.Unless the hostnode itself was an old closet node. Is there any proof of the CPU abuse?

• Don't feed the troll.

It's his hard earned money from $.1 ad clicking . You should give it back maaaan... /s

• @Nic_20TBSSD said:

wt cps abuse, i didnt even used it, i logged in, opened browsers, logged into facebook reddit and left it there , then it was gone,,, i know people are not worried about the service i was given, no i lost money, i got no vps, but its okay i think it is okay to scammed here i guess this is wt thing forum stand for, poor admin was nowhere when i was complaining abt vps bt when the charge back issue came then only he decided to jump on lol, for the record, i will just call my cc company and get a refund anyway, my bad i should have never bough 3$ vps in the first place , lets just stop wasting money, i will let lots of people know wt this forum is, im not some shithead im a very old and reputed member in lots of moneymaking forums,,,

• @Nic_20TBSSD said:

It was not him who created the CPU spike. It was dealt with and now is fine. I was willing to refund and give him the remainder of his time for free however the chargeback filled incorrectly lead to different circumstances.

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited December 2015

This case seems like the case I just dealt with this last week.
    As to be honest I am going to be checking fraudrecord more often before even letting a order though(although that is handled by my fraudrecord fraud module though which I will gladly give away to providers that have or will have troublesome clients like this to stop them before they even see the order)
    @TinyTunnel_Tom feel free to contact me at my blesta panel here: https://cubedata.net/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/1/
    and I will give you a free license to the module to allow you to stop these chargebacks/scammers before they even get the order as the fraud module will automatically stop the order and mark it as fraud so it doesn't even go though. --- though on blesta due to the way blesta works it puts it in "in review" status instead which I am currently working on as it appears I need to mark the order canceled instead.
    by the way it will be a free owned license for you(just have to create the custom package as I don't have owned licenses setup by default.)

• @wardo said:

i will let lots of people know wt this forum is, im not some shithead im a very old and reputed member in lots of moneymaking forums,,,

Are you gonna tell your mum on us too? Lol

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    It was not him who created the CPU spike. It was dealt with and now is fine. I was willing to refund and give him the remainder of his time for free however the chargeback filled incorrectly lead to different circumstances.

That's all you can do man. Sometimes one customer causes a problem for others, it's the reality of our industry. Be upset about it, ask for a refund even, but fraudulently making claims to PayPal and credit card company (very illegal) changed the entire scope of this situation. The customer escalated themselves into this, not much left to do.

Refund it and report to fraudrecord, or fight it hardcore including screenshots of him admitting to the order here for his credit card company so they can take their preferred action.

Thanked by 2Nic_20TBSSD lazyt
  • MisterHost_NET said: Could you not ask to be solved the issue? Why chargeback?

Too much work.

• @jarland said:
    Refund it and report to fraudrecord, or fight it hardcore including screenshots of him admitting to the order here for his credit card company so they can take their preferred action.

Took second option with every move he has made

• even though i hate this time waste and it costing me money, i was tempted to reply again, so here are some screenshots for you,,

1st issue,

google recognized the vps location as south africa,

it was weird but i was cool with it, i didnt ask for refunds then, as admin suggested, i was no scammer, impact, tinny was offered me a free trial, i went ahead and paid for 3 anyway,, deal was to get 30 vps after this trial,

2nd issue came hours after buying,

he said he will fix it, and it kinda improved ,, then i was happy, but after 1 hour again vps were totally gone,,

then i told him it was gone, but i did not receive any news for hours, i saw him active here so i was angry and kept sending msgs to him, no response were received,

then he finally came and admitted there is an issue, he was willing to refund, i said just fix it as i wasnt interested in a refund if he can fix it thats all i need, again,wasnt trying to scam as admin suggested ,

then he was gone again, didnt fixed or say anything,

meanwhile i started complaining here, then funny enough he was responding here telling people he offered me a refund, but wasnt even replying me in skype, i sent him what he was posted here

then bunch of excuses

then he came back ask for paypal details,

im sure he was genuinely going to refund this time, but when he saw the dipsute he was upset so that is where all this stupid thing started,

i was actually worried buying these cheap shit in the first place i wasnt sure how this was gonna go, so as soon as they were causing issues and seller wasnt responding i started complaining, and when i saw seller replying here but not me in skype , i believed he was going to scam me so i went ahead and opened a dispute, i opened a unauthorized one bcz thats the only way i can stop this guy from scamming me, i dont care wt u say, all i wanted was some fucking working vps, and his service was shit, thats why all this happened, he actually admitted to me once wt he was doing to people,

somehow i thought he will give me good one's lol,

so everybody, he provided me a shitty service, and now i have no working vps, and my money is with him and he is fighting to win it lol,,

and to admin and other members,

posting a wrong dispute is enough for u guys to label me as a scammer, but seller providing shit service and then nt responding, nt replying nt refunding nothing will make him a bad seller right?

i guess most of you are sellers yourself and friends of shit tunnel, so im not upset that you all are against me, after all poor admin has site to run and he cant do it without these scam sellers,

honestly 10$ is nothing and i wasnt planning on scamming 10$ lol, but i wanst going to let shitty tunnel scam be, i still wont, i can get all the money back with 1 phone call,

now i dont know about u guys but time really is the money so keep your opinions choose your sides and come to your own conclusions, and lets just stop this and go back to work, i will make sure nobody i know in lots of other places on internet will not be coming here and i will make sure shitty tunnel pay me back,

• @jarland said:

u doesnt seems like much of a hardcore to me, look at ur face lol

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@wardo said:
    u doesnt seems like much of a hardcore to me, look at ur face lol

Hardcore what? Bye Felicia. We all highly appreciate you telling others to stay away who might come here and repeatedly insult us with a chronic inability to spell a single word.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Finally Banned :D

• Why? The op stole my avatar.

• Finally. Can we now just go back to curing cancer or something. ;)

• @GM2015 said:
    Why? The op stole my avatar.

:)

• sdglhm said: Can we now just go back to curing cancer or something. ;)

Is that an offer to buy taco's for all?

• miTgiB said: Is that an offer to buy taco's for all?

Not a fan of taco's. How 'bout some beer ;)

Thanked by 1miTgiB