Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need windows vps, cheapest price possible - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need windows vps, cheapest price possible

Comments

• After reading this it looks like the hosting provider is faulty not OP

• @ad0 said:
    After reading this it looks like the hosting provider is faulty not OP

I agree it was a fault on the node he was using. I attempted to rectify but the actions that followed lead to this.

• what sad soul this guy is, having a full blown war over 10$, u guys have so much time to waste lmao

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: I believe that is incorrect and false data.

Who would ever believe that by all those "need windows vps 1$ yes" guys.

Just force them to pay by a payment method they can't just charge back to avoid all that hassle.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I agree it was a fault on the node he was using. I attempted to rectify but the actions that followed lead to this.

lol, this guy was giving me refunds here but not in paypal, lol, thats why i went ahead and posted disputes, after all, i paid money, vps are not working, no refunds were given, thats all,

• ad0 said: After reading this it looks like the hosting provider is faulty not OP

But it's still unreasonable to open a dispute before the provider is even able to answer to his support requests.

• for the last f*cking time, I repeat NO REFUNDS WERE GIVEN, no vps are working, stay away from stupid tinnytunnel

• @Frecyboy said:
    But it's still unreasonable to open a dispute before the provider is even able to answer to his support requests.

chance? 12 hours not enough? he was active here , but had no time to respond me? guys, wtf are we doing, its just fuckign 10$, 100's people wasting time over this, wt the hell,

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Claiming unauthorized use on his paypal just so he can win

So he's fraudulently claiming that he did not purchase this service. So @wardo is a scammer. Good to know. Hope you reported to fraudrecord.

• @wardo said:
    for the last f*cking time, I repeat NO REFUNDS WERE GIVEN, no vps are working, stay away from stupid tinnytunnel

I informed you I was away from my Surface and could not do it via the mobile app. I had just got home to see the dispute even though I had kept you up to date via Skype.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I informed you I was away from my Surface and could not do it via the mobile app. I had just got home to see the dispute even though I had kept you up to date via Skype.

i posted disputes before u respond me on skype, TOM

• wardo said: chance? 12 hours not enough? he was active here , but had no time to respond me? guys, wtf are we doing, its just fuckign 10$, 100's people wasting time over this, wt the hell,

You will get banned soon anyway, I'd recommend you to go to thebot.net or hackforums for your future request, if you're not banned there already.

• this is really sad, this guy was cool, until his stupid vps's stopped working, then he turned to a girl, hidden away, shy, quiet lmao,,

Frecyboy said: You will get banned soon anyway

Would prefer him to keep this account so everyone knows not to do business with him, as he is admitting to being a scammer.

wardo said: then he turned to a girl, hidden away, shy, quiet lmao

So you also support negative stereotypes of women? You just keep adding to the pile of why you're a horrible person.

• @jarland said:
    So he's fraudulently claiming that he did not purchase this service. So wardo is a scammer. Good to know. Hope you reported to fraudrecord.

wow, here you are, i was looking for you, you are the feeding these scammers, u could only reply when it was buyers fault, haha, all this fucking forum is going to be shamed all over now,,,

• jarland said: Would prefer him to keep this account so everyone knows not to do business with him, as he is admitting to being a scammer.

Or that, more drama to watch ;D

• honestly enough time were wasted, i already bought new 7$ vps from another member here, im buying atleast 20 vps from him, so call me a scammer or whatever, who the hell cares, but the point is some these sellers are selling shit, admin doesnt seems to bother, bt call me a scammer, really this is no place for me, u bunch of poor lives enjoy,,, i have no time, i have no time i have no time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• I'm actually liking this drama is quite amusing for a Monday. Happy Monday folks

@wardo said:
    honestly enough time were wasted, i already bought new 7$ vps from another member here, im buying atleast 20 vps from him, so call me a scammer or whatever, who the hell cares, but the point is some these sellers are selling shit, admin doesnt seems to bother, bt call me a scammer, really this is no place for me, u bunch of poor lives enjoy,,, i have no time, i have no time i have no time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You are a scammer because you lied to PayPal and reported that you didn't purchase something that you are saying here that you did. In some countries, this is an offense punishable by law enforcement.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I'm actually liking this drama is quite amusing for a Monday. Happy Monday folks

oh this is how you enjoy your monday, isnt that kidda sad? :(

• wardo said: oh this is how you enjoy your monday, isnt that kidda sad? :(

You're not really better....

• @jarland said:
    You are a scammer because you lied to PayPal and reported that you didn't purchase something that you are saying here that you did. In some countries, this is an offense punishable by law enforcement.

so how u suggest me to get my money back from scam sellers? waiting for paypal to close the case favoring the seller? i guess this is how u people make money, anyway as i said i really shouldnt be here talking to u bunch of poor souls, guys time is money, scam isnt, im out

• @Frecyboy said:
    You're not really better....

thats why im trying to gtfo ,, bt you are totally, lol

• Nic_20TBSSDNic_20TBSSD Member
    edited December 2015

@wardo were you running TE on the server? I'm curious as to how the CPU abuse came about? Running a TE barely uses 1vCPU so were you doing something else on the VM or just firefox?

• Interesting that as soon as you sell to him the nodes CPU gets abused enough to crash.

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • @Nic_20TBSSD said:
    wardo were you running TE on the server? I'm curious as to how the CPU abuse came about? Running a TE barely uses 1vCPU so were you doing something else on the VM or just firefox?

i had only firefox and chrome opened, his vps were bad and were slow as 90's computers ,

@wardo said:
    so how u suggest me to get my money back from scam sellers? waiting for paypal to close the case favoring the seller? i guess this is how u people make money, anyway as i said i really shouldnt be here talking to u bunch of poor souls, guys time is money, scam isnt, im out

Radical idea: ask politely for a refund and give him time to respond because Tom is a nice guy, which is more than we can say about you from your behavior and needless insults.

• @wardo said:
    i had only firefox and chrome opened, his vps were bad and were slow as 90's computers ,

Could you not ask to be solved the issue? Why chargeback?

• @jarland said:
    Tom is a nice guy

That's just made me submit a ticket to get my MXRoute upgraded haha

Thanked by 1jar