Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need windows vps, cheapest price possible - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need windows vps, cheapest price possible

Comments

• @exception0x876 said:
    maybe it is just me, but how do you know they are installed with trial if you don't install it?

Because they aint licensing it to my knowledge

• bought 3, 2 already down and other one is barely accessible, im never buying 3$ vps again lol

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • https://www.intensevps.com - We have offers in Netherlands, France and Canada

• Nic_20TBSSDNic_20TBSSD Member
    edited December 2015

@wardo said:
    bought 3, 2 already down and other one is barely accessible, im never buying 3$ vps again lol

Usually if it looks to good to be true and is not on a special "its really to good". Does the provider you bought from have any guarantees on the hardware or product?

• provider was TinyTunnel_Tom , now he is not even responding, i cant blv this , people wasting other people's money and time like this, is this how they live, i thought we are better than this, after all , all this is only for few bucks,

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • disputes opened, wt a waste of time really, TinyTunnel_Tom is hidden with my 10$ like a 9 year old lol

• edited December 2015

@wardo said:
    disputes opened, wt a waste of time really, TinyTunnel_Tom is hidden with my 10$ like a 9 year old lol

Maybe would be good if you shown your interaction (in support tickets, etc)? It don't think it's in the day right now at the place he resides in.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Lol. This look like TE.
    Chargeback less than 24 hours after ordering on a manual provisioning service.

Wow!

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • davidgestiondbi said: Lol. This look like TE.

Wow!

Just another ------ that should be immediately banned

• Just woke up.

The node he has been on has had an abuse which decided to kill the CPU. I have offered a refund and for him to keep his VPSes for the remainder of the time paid

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Just woke up.

The node he has been on has had an abuse which decided to kill the CPU. I have offered a refund and for him to keep his VPSes for the remainder of the time paid

lol, refund cant be offered by posting here, go to paypal and refund my money, u loser, i did not receive any refund from him yet, not even responding me in skype

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    Lol. This look like TE.

Wow!

what

@jarland

I think we need a bit of moderation here? ;)

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    jarland

I think we need a bit of moderation here? ;)

wtf u talking abt lol, do u have any idea wt u talking abt

• wardo said: wtf u talking abt lol, do u have any idea wt u talking abt

• Every single one of those

wardo said: i need few windows vps's, plz

should be only allowed to pay by bitcoin so they cannot charge back anything.

• @Frecyboy said:
    Every single one of those

should be only allowed to pay by bitcoin so they cannot charge back anything.

oh didnt realise that this was a scam site filled with scam members who discuss abt good ways to scam people, lol, bt little tiny tunnel is not going to get away from me lol

• wardo said: oh didnt realise that this was a scam site filled with scam members who discuss abt good ways to scam people, lol, bt little tiny tunnel is not going to get away from me lol

• Software is like sex, it's better when it's free!
    Q

wt a bunch of losers lol, i have more important things to do, got no more time to spend on this bs, i will update when i won the disputes (y)

• wardo said: i have more important things to do

"SEO" by any chance ?

• On my way home now. Will refund as soon as I am there sorry for this situation

• edited December 2015

edit: forget it.

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    On my way home now. Will refund as soon as I am there sorry for this situation

Not sure you should be sorry. You help him and now he is trashing on everybody and chargeback you. Just refund this man and pass your way. Doesn't worth your time in my opinion. Pretty sure you will get abuse notice anyway if you keep him...

Thanked by 2simonindia Wolf
  • @davidgestiondbi said:
    Not sure you should be sorry. You help him and now he is trashing on everybody and chargeback you. Just refund this man and pass your way. Doesn't worth your time in my opinion. Pretty sure you will get abuse notice anyway if you keep him...

Well said

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @wardo what were you running on the virtual machines traffic exchange?

• edited December 2015

Hey guys

AVOID. I was willing to cooperate until I saw his dispute

Claiming unauthorized use on his paypal just so he can win. I will not be refunding this payment however the other I will.

Thank you @davidgestiondbi and @simonindia I do try occasionally things don't go to plan so lets get on with life.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: AVOID. I was willing to cooperate until I saw his dispute

However I still won't show the customers name doesn't matter what a fuck thard he is.

• Reported to FraudRecord?

Thanked by 1Nic_20TBSSD
  • @Frecyboy said:
    However I still won't show the customers name doesn't matter what a fuck thard he is.

He sent from 2 PayPals. I believe that is incorrect and false data. Otherwise I would have removed it. I understand your concern and have corrected it.

@Traffic said:
    Reported to FraudRecord?

Correct and replied to PayPal claim with screenshots from here and PMs along with full skype log

• haha poor bastard blocked me, no refunds were given, im gonna **** his paypal now, oh my god so much for 10$, lol