Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning to all who use RaxWeb - Owner of RaxWeb encourages DOS/DDOS attacks, spamming - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning to all who use RaxWeb - Owner of RaxWeb encourages DOS/DDOS attacks, spamming

1235»

Comments

• Like sands through the hourglass these our the days of LET.

• @curtisg

You dumb retard asshole. I'll point a few of your mistakes out:

• That screenshot is a random one (look at the dates)
    • That screenshot is about spam, not DDoS (look at the picture..)
    • Your network is down? Cloudflare is supposed to filter it, it can't be down
    • Anybody can put his own webserver down and scream it's getting DDoS'd when behind cloudflare
    • A computer without a motherboard and thus no CPU can't be classified by its CPU, there is no CPU in it...

You guys are all believing this dumbass who just posted a few random screenshots, look at his history, at what he has posted before, this kid is a total attention whore.

@Chief @Liam @Infinity

Sorry for being rude in my comment, but hell, this kid has a problem, he should just go spam @NickO's business on LEB or some advertise forum if he wants to do damage, not bother us about it

• @BronzeByte said: You dumb retard asshole. I'll point a few of your mistakes out:

• That screenshot is a random one (look at the dates)
    • That screenshot is about spam, not DDoS (look at the picture..)
    • Your network is down? Cloudflare is supposed to filter it, it can't be down
    • Anybody can put his own webserver down and scream it's getting DDoS'd when behind cloudflare
    • A computer without a motherboard and thus no CPU can't be classified by its CPU, there is no CPU in it...

thanks, I love you too. now, why would I put my own web server down? 1

This thread is about his ddos threads(read the thread asshole)

my home network was down. my website was down.

• @curtisg said: thanks, I love you too. now, why would I put my own web server down?

This thread is about his ddos threads(read the thread asshole)

my home network was down. my website was down.

I'm still waiting to see these logs, so is everyone else.
    1) How would I know your home IP?
    2) I've got no reason to DDoS you or your web server. I pointed out (or at least thought) that you were on OVH who will give you the boot on the first DDoS you receive.
    3) I don't have the kind of network to DDoS you nor would I want to waste my resources on you.

As I said earlier, I've never done any kind of unethical hacking.

• bigcatbigcat Member
    edited January 2013

@gubbyte said: To easily-butthurt people like yourself, yes.

@NickO said: Where's that thank button.

@NickO
    You simply throwing around DDOS threat and expect people to be cool with it? :O
    as per @DomainBop post, if someone violate your TOS, dump them. You don't go around threatening people even if you didn't do what you said you would, threatening is a crime itself.

@curtisg
    If you really think RaxWeb did violate the contract I would suggest filing Customer Complaint and informing the authorities.

• LeeLee Veteran

It's like this is the first time someone has threatened a DDoS judging by the comments, oh wait, I am on LET so it can't be.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2013

Yay, another really stupid thread. I believe there was a conversation about this a few days ago in another thread... but still no one learns. (sarcasm) Keep it up.. this is really improving LET and making more people want to come here. (/sarcasm)

@Infinity @chief Mods.. this is (another) one of those times where a thread should never have made it to page 3 (let alone page 2).

• Agreed with TheLinuxBug,

Conversation taken out of context, with little to no evidence provided?