Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning to all who use RaxWeb - Owner of RaxWeb encourages DOS/DDOS attacks, spamming - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning to all who use RaxWeb - Owner of RaxWeb encourages DOS/DDOS attacks, spamming

Comments

• @HalfEatenPie said: He's trying to build a:

1. Control Panel
    2. Live Chat System
    3. Cloud Systems
    4. Some other projects

He was also the individual who requested someone sponsor his control panel with a dedicated server (a large spec too) for the master.

Ok... thats what I was afraid of... Dont we have enough poorly written control panels out there?

• @HalfEatenPie and got an Atom server instead?
    @24khost I've tried that but he simply shuts me down.

• @KMyers that's true! However it has been awhile since I last heard if that project...

• @NickO don't make the comment. Ever! Your just asking for it to bite you in the ass.

• @NickO said: that's true! However it has been awhile since I last heard if that project...

funny that this thread is about you threatening ddos and....
    1 - just found this out a few seconds ago.

• @NickO said: @KMyers that's true! However it has been awhile since I last heard if that project...

Why cant Code Noobs stick to Hello World scripts. A Mission Critical control panel MUST follow basic code standards or it simply will cause any company who uses it to fail. People should not be encouraging this sort of thing.

• @curtisg said: funny that this thread is about you threatening ddos and....

Anybody can put their website offline.

• @curtisg said: funny that this thread is about you threatening ddos and....

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• just found this out a few seconds ago.

Have you ruled out that your server is not down?

• @KMyers said: Why cant Code Noobs stick to Hello World scripts. A Mission Critical control panel MUST follow basic code standards or it simply will cause any company who uses it to fail. People should not be encouraging this sort of thing.

It's what people told him but for some reason he wants to build to best of the best with next to no experience.

• So now @curtisg is accusing people of malicious activity and not providing valid proof of such? Is that what i'm getting from this thread?

• @NickO shoot for the moon. If you fall short, shoot again.

• @Damian @NickO made a comment that he probably regrets now (which may or may not have been taken out of context). And now we have a battle going about.

• @Damian said: So now @curtisg is accusing people of malicious activity and not providing valid proof of such? Is that what i'm getting from this thread?

It'll be interesting to see the logs...

• @KMyers said: Have you ruled out that your server is not down?

It's alive. I'm logged into cpanel on it.

@NickO said: Anybody can put their website offline.

the funny part is that I didn't.

• @curtisg said: the funny part is that I didn't.

Nice fake screenshot. It's past the new year.

• @gubbyte said: Nice fake screenshot. It's past the new year.

thats a screenshot I just took from cloudflare. thats what it tells me.

• @gubbyte said: Nice fake screenshot. It's past the new year.

FAIL... Nice try though

• @24khost said: made a comment that he probably regrets now

No regrets from me, it was taken out of context and finally you're the only one battling.

• @NickO said: No regrets from me, it was taken out of context and finally you're the only one battling.

So you don't regret threatening a ddos attack?

• @curtisg said: thats a screenshot I just took from cloudflare. thats what it tells me.

And do you see the dates? Today is January 4th 2013 (atleast for me, plus or minus a day for others).

Your screenshot's most recent is the 1st.

• @curtisg said: the funny part is that I didn't.

It appears I have a few servers that I never knew I had or it could be a fake screenshot.

• @NickO @HalfEatenPie all I know is, my sites down, my network was just down a second ago.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2013

@curtisg said: all I know is, my sites down, my network was just down a second ago.

So then you're using assumption that someone's DDoSing it.

How about not using assumptions and check if your server's up. If it is a DDoS, mitigate it. If its something else, fix it.

Don't sit there arguing on an internet thread that has no real meaning anyways.

• @HalfEatenPie said: Your screenshot's most recent is the 1st.

and the "threat" was made ~24 hours ago. How's it possible? :O

@curtisg said: So you don't regret threatening a ddos attack?

I'm going to kill you and I killed him are two different things. I know for a fact that I've said it to people before that have tricked me. Have I ever slightly meant it? Of course not!

• @curtisg said: @NickO @HalfEatenPie all I know is, my sites down, my network was just down a second ago.

inb4 fabricated apache/whatever logs

• @HalfEatenPie said: How about not using assumptions and check if your server's up. If it is a DDoS, mitigate it. If its something else, fix it.

Don't sit there arguing on an internet thread that has no real meaning anyways.

Server works 100%.

• @curtisg said: @NickO @HalfEatenPie all I know is, my sites down, my network was just down a second ago.

It may be because it's in OVH or your house? Both use Atom's.

• No I am not battling, just being clear that we don't have any proof as to the rest of the conversation. Sure your another provider which I would tend to believe more, but then we have Dewlance and that just throws everything out the window. Do I think @NickO would DDoS some one, NO! Just stating we have no proof other than what has been provided and peoples words.

• @curtisg said: Server works 100%.

Then its not under DDoS is it?

Check to see if your DNS is working with your server. Check to see why Cloudflare doesn't work with your server. Check Cloudflare's logs. Make sure you have the proper proof before pointing fingers at people.

• @NickO said: It may be because it's in OVH or your house? Both use Atom's.

Thats right. I use an atom with 12gb ram... 1

Its not with OVH.