Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning to all who use RaxWeb - Owner of RaxWeb encourages DOS/DDOS attacks, spamming - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning to all who use RaxWeb - Owner of RaxWeb encourages DOS/DDOS attacks, spamming

Comments

• @24khost said: @gubbyte leave him alone, your just trying to cause shit!

This whole thread is shit, lol

• @24khost are you this sponsor that gave him the atom? :O

All you can see is one line of the chat

• @NickO
    where is that thread at?

• No I am not his sponsor. But why rip somebody down hard that is trying to build something.

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited January 2013

@24khost said: But why rip somebody down hard that is trying to build something.

• @24khost said: But why rip somebody down hard that is trying to build something.

Because he deserves no better if he seriously thought his site was ready for production at its current state.

• Encourage, strengthen, help provide knowledge, do something that helps him learn.

• @gubbyte your a troll and need to get off your high horse. So there are some problems with his system. I have seen bigger turds than this software come out and sell for tons of money and just get patches all the time. He is learning and can take it back to beta at anytime. Sure maybe he is a little fast and jumping the gun. Just lay off shut your mouth and and be a good steward.

• @24khost lmao thanks for actually being a nice person and not like @gubbyte who trys to start shit.

• @24khost why rip me down? I was pointing out all the errors that I received on my end. Mainly SQL and when he gave me the '' I don't care '' attitude I said that screenie line and went on to explain how OVH kick out after first DDoS. I wouldn't DDoS anyone nor do I have the kind of machine power to do so.

• @24khost said: @gubbyte your a troll and need to get off your high horse. So there are some problems with his system. I have seen bigger turds than this software come out and sell for tons of money and just get patches all the time. He is learning and can take it back to beta at anytime. Sure maybe he is a little fast and jumping the gun. Just lay off shut your mouth and and be a good steward.

I'm not even going to respond to the rage-inducing ignorance in your post. I'll leave this thread.

• @NickO it does not matter if you were going to or not, you threatened it.

You saw errors, I asked you to show me the errors, you didn't show me them at all. You told me to check error_log which was empty.

• 2 questions, what? why?
    1 answer = Take this over pm/im/email.

• @NHRoel said: 2 questions, what? why?

1 answer = Take this over pm/im/email.

I wanted to post this so people are aware of his threats so before they consider his host they should know about his threats.

• I have no problems with you pointing out errors. The part that i have a problem with is you even mentioning -> "I'll ddos it and it'll be gone in 24 hours". why even make that comment? still have not been provided with a link to that conversation.

• I sent you screenshots... Several of them. Has your website seen a DDoS? This was nearly 24 hours ago. Why not post the rest of the conversation?

• John McAfee Killed someone, "McAfee" encourages killing. This is all I see here.

• @NickO I informed you yesterday when you said that, you said "like anyone would believe you" (or something along those lines) and I said I could get chat history you're like "if he even cares / wants to give you the logs"

• He probably refers to DoS of your MySQL server because I am pretty sure @curtisg has no idea how to prevent that. DDoS refers to taking down networks, but when @nicko said he didn't have the power for that he probably means he was just flooding @curtisg's database. @nicko told @curtisg why his database sucks and now he shows him why. Not a big deal, @curtisg go home

• @curtisg I can't understand what you just tried saying but I hear something about logs. Please, be my guest and post them for my sake

• @BronzeByte so you like ddos threatening also?

He said he'd dos/ddos the server. I prevented him from spamming MySQL server.

• Grr. Your MySQL server could easily be flooded and people can only see one side of the story which is your side.
    If this was a threat why was nothing made of it after? Where's the aftermath?

• Please post a Screenshot of this threat? Otherwise it is just here-say and LET has a place for this.

From what I am seeing, NickO was under the impression that you were hosting on OVH and simply warning you that OVH has a low tolerance for DDoS Attacks. I do not think this was meant as a threat saying that he will DDoS you.

@OP, please sit down and write your applications correctly. You have removed the screenshot but it shows amateurish practices at best when dealing with code. How are we to even know if those lines were added by Nick?

As many have said, NickO is a professional and I have also seen and used some of his software.

I know I dont post on LET as much as I used to, but I have seen several threads by the OP get deleted over the past few days. I wonder if this will have the same fate.

• @KMyers said: You have removed the screenshot but it shows amateurish practices at best when dealing with code. How are we to even know if those lines were added by Nick?

I'd have to agree with this. I have not seen good coding practice being followed.

• @HalfEatenPie - Regardless of coding practices, give tips!

@KMyers In the first post there is a picture of what @NickO stated. Can I see the rest of the conversation no, but from what I have seen It shows nick stating that he will ddos him and will be gone in 24 hours. Regardless if it was taken out of context it should have never been uttered.

• @HalfEatenPie exactly what I've been trying to warn Curtis about. This was simply another warning to Curtis that while using OVH may be cheap, it generally doesn't turn out good as many people from here know.

• @24khost this chat we had was over 24 hours ago. Why hasn't he been DDoS'd?

• Just a dumb question, I have been out of the loop. What sort of system is this that he is building?

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2013

@24khost said: give tips!

When people have been giving advise and informs you about other issues other people has experienced, don't take it as a threat.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2013

@KMyers said: Just a dumb question, I have been out of the loop. What sort of system is this that he is building?

He's trying to build a:
    1. Control Panel
    2. Live Chat System
    3. Cloud Systems
    4. Some other projects

He was also the individual who requested someone sponsor his control panel with a dedicated server for the master.

Edit: Oh yeah and uses the excuse "This is just dirty code for the moment because it doesn't play a major role. I can take care of it and clean it up later" (which is a horrible way to go at it)