Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE....

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

joepie91 said: Bahahaha

I fully believe that statement too. I'm sure his experience with spammers is quite extensive!

• @Jar said:
    I fully believe that statement too. I'm sure his experience with spammers is quite extensive!

hahaha.

Wow this is realllyy funnyy.

Doesn't nuggets realize his name is trashed already and no matter what marketing stunts or apologizes he gives he likely wont ever recover anyone's trust due to his past stunts?

Hes worse then the technician who cried server is down!

His site is a joke. Its better served as one of those joke/prank web hosting sites with fake services.

@JoeMerit thanks for the laugh!

• nomnomnom

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Francisco said: Much of the money he robbed @jbiloh for was spent on preppy clothes or narcotics so people would hang out with him.

Ugh don't remind me :( :( :(

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

I can't even keep track of this

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Francisco said: Much of the money he robbed @jbiloh for was spent on preppy clothes or narcotics so people would hang out with him.

I did not get any free narcotics, where can i pick them up? I can deal with hanging out with him for some time high enough :)

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

GVH coming back again from Jail

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited November 2015

guys, why is he getting more publicity than me. I wanna become famous one day too. guys please create a thread dedicated to me, myself, my ego and I. please Sir. thanks.

• GIANT_CRAB said: I wanna become famous one day too.

Sorry, you must scam your way to the top like everyone else.

• @singsing said:
    Sorry, you must scam your way to the top like everyone else.

He scammed me out of your virginity.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Francisco said:

I really hooe you are kidding. It would sound not worse thinking you are talking shit of somebody than that truth o.o

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@netomx said:
    I really hooe you are kidding. It would sound not worse thinking you are talking shit of somebody than that truth o.o

How often do I talk shit? It's usually a case of 'truth hurts' or some technicality why i wasn't full on the mark. Everything I said in here is true my good sir.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomx said: I really hooe you are kidding. It would sound not worse thinking you are talking shit of somebody than that truth o.o

About what?

• GVHv1000 is coming!

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Proof, please? :)

0xdragon said: Proof, please? :)

There's plenty of logs from his staff chats as well as IRC (and from his own comments to me). There's also some hilarious recordings from his skype calls in regards to the same subject. I'm not going to log dive skype for it all since it doesn't really matter.

At this point if someone is dumb enough to skip past all of the crap he's done on here, VPSB, IRC, his school, and on WHT, and still buy from him? Well, there was no stopping that customer and lets hope they get their monies worth. You would think hosts would know better than to knowingly work with him as well but a sale is a sale in this market.

Francisco

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @francisco don't be too harsh with him. He is practically an adult now... possibly (if not caught messing again) graduating high school next year. :p

edited November 2015

@zeitgeist said:
    francisco don't be too harsh with him. He is practically an adult now... possibly (if not caught messing again) graduating high school next year. :p

No, do not give him a pass on this just because he's a "young kid that's trying to graduate". He should literally be in a federal prison for what he's done.

Maybe you weren't around for it, but my problems with him aren't just that he ran a deadpool brand or that he jacked his vendors for lots of cash. If that's all it was then the only people that would really care are the vendors. LE has shown time and time again that they will buy your razorblade cakes so long as it's cheap enough.

No, see, you're talking about someone who has passed around full unencrypted copies of his customer database to countless people that have 'owned it' or random new hires he did. He is so incompetent that he released countless fully uncensored/unedited passports & credit card images from his WHMCS attachments folder because he didn't protect it during one of his many billing migrations/upgrades/rebuilds/etc.

Those people were never informed of this and even though he claimed he would 'address the issue in the jurisdictions he had to', that never happened. No one was ever contacted or informed that their full ID is now floating around. Many of those people were in very poor countries where you get slapped with thousands in fees if you get your credit card/ID stolen.

Lets not forget his attempted mob style racket job. You're fully aware that he's under federal investigation for his involvement in DDOS attacks against his school during exam season right? To top it off, during those attacks he sent a full business proposal for DDOS protection to the school district.

To ice the turd, his closest adviser was raided and is also under federal investigation for gaining access to the NY school district grading system and changing his own grades.

Please, don't give him a free ride like his vendors did.

Francisco

• Francisco said: No, do not give him a pass on this just because he's a "young kid that's trying to graduate". He should literally be in a federal prison for what he's done.

I was being sarcastic. For someone who only recently emerged from potty training, this guy certainly amassed an astonishing amount of crap. :)

• jhjh Member

Francisco said: he sent a full business proposal for DDOS protection to the school district

He's a funny one!

And why does nuggetswebcompany need a .us domain? Domain reg having a sale?

@zeitgeist said:
    I was being sarcastic. For someone who only recently emerged from potty training, this guy certainly amassed an astonishing amount of crap. :)

I skipped tons of stuff, I simply picked the things that he should be locked up over.

Francisco

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

FOR DELAYED RELEASE...try thinking about baseball.

(Goddam, why did I wake up at 5:30am with that joke on my mind? I read LET way too much).

Thanked by 3TinyTunnel_Tom jar lbft
  • MunMun Member
    edited November 2015

lol, convo has been sunk.

Sadly, if he offered a 100TB+ bandwidth package again, I would totally get it for 5$ to then host massive amounts of linux ISOs and torrent them again.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Mun said: lol, convo has been sunk.

Oh, is ColoCrossing sponsoring GVH again? That's usually what qualifies for sink protection...

• @raindog308, LOL seems I was wrong. I saw a new post and it didn't bump it, now it is?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Mun said:
    raindog308, LOL seems I was wrong. I saw a new post and it didn't bump it, now it is?

Easiest way to find out: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/67775.json/for-immediate-release

Thanked by 1cassa
  • zeitgeist said: I was being sarcastic.

I know, but thanks for luring @Francisco to share it with us. Hosting is not a kid's play, and there are many stakeholders involved, DC, providers, sub-providers, technician, customers, etc.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I like his confidence though. He was confident enough that he won't get any orders: http://www.nguyenwebcompany.us/linuxmanagement

He didn't bother linking them.

• MunMun Member
    edited November 2015

@raindog308 said:

Sadly it seems quadranet is doing the sponsoring this time:

https://www.senderbase.org/lookup/org/?search_string=QuadraNet

Notice the 74% increase in volume 0.0

Ohh, @jbiloh did you buy quadranet for your spamming operations?

https://www.senderbase.org/static/spam/#tab=3

If you would like to stop the spam from quadranet try implementing an asn-blocklist on them: https://www.enjen.net/asn-blocklist/search.php?keyword=quadranet

Thanked by 2zeitgeist GM2015
  • Mun said: If you would like to stop the spam from quadranet try implementing an asn-blocklist on them: https://www.enjen.net/asn-blocklist/search.php?keyword=quadranet

Thanks for that link. Didn't know of it before... very cool tool.