Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE....
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE....

JON NGUYEN REACQUIRES GREENVALUEHOST.COM

POPCORN TIEM!

Comments

• Proof or it didn't happen!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 2GM2015 HuntersPad
  • Sigh.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Hahaha! Today is a troll fest!
    http://www.nguyenwebcompany.us

To think some people thought he might leave the industry...

• Since when can you start a business from jail???

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

"Nguyen Web Company, Inc. was incorporated in the State of New Hampshire on October 9, 2015, however has been in business since late September, 2015."

Well, I wouldn't do business with a company that was just founded last month. Oh wait, it was actually more like 6 weeks ago...well, that's a different story...

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I would love him to do my company web site. His responsive design skills are amazing! I love the horizontal scroll on the logo! Genius! Where do I sign up?!?!

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • MunMun Member
    edited November 2015

Reactive Management?

.. or is it because you are banned on LET, VPSboard, and WHT?

Ohh, thanks for clearing that up. Does that mean you are 18 now, and can get yourself into more trouble?

Anyone want to say hi?

Ohh, please no. Please, please, please no. No, no, no! Not again!

Thanked by 2adxn Mad
  • @raindog308 said:
    Well, I wouldn't do business with a company that was just founded last month. Oh wait, it was actually more like 6 weeks ago...well, that's a different story...

Something, something IgniteServers.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

A rocket launcher?

Can I has a 9mm instead?

• I knew TDale was Nguyen.

JoeMerit said:

JON NGUYEN REACQUIRES GREENVALUEHOST.COM

• Could one of you Americans just start a lawsuit against him, and put this story to a suitably gory end?

• @ricardo said:
    Could one of you Americans just start a lawsuit against him, and put this story to a suitably gory end?

I mean... considering how cheap all of GVH's products were, I doubt they scammed enough money to even be worth a lawsuit.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Pwner
  • I can't believe nobody else is mentioning what's in the FAQ on his .us site. "Do you offer hosting services?" "Yes" >.>

Thanked by 1sc754

Spammer?

Jonchun said: I mean... considering how cheap all of GVH's products were, I doubt they scammed enough money to even be worth a lawsuit.

That is hilariously insightful.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@LordSpock said:

Spammer?

Bingo. It's his only cash flow since no one is going to pay $400/month for someone's kid sister to administer their equipment.

He already picked up a ROKSO at HVH but they booted him mighty quick.

Still, there is someone on these forums selling him subnets even though they know better. He already got multiple /24s SBL'd from them but word is he's still getting blocks. He had things announcing out of VolumeDrive as well as Dacentec last I saw/heard.

Francisco

Francisco said: pay $400/month for someone's kid sister to administer their equipment

Oh I don't know...depending on what she looks like, I might let her put her hands on my equipment for $400/month.

Francisco said: Still, there is someone on these forums selling him subnets even though they know better. He already got multiple /24s SBL'd from them but word is he's still getting blocks.

My approach to business must be all wrong, because I thought these things cost money. He must have enabling parents.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2015

@raindog308 said:
    My approach to business must be all wrong, because I thought these things cost money. He must have enabling parents.

kid sister. >_>

His issue is he has a real problem with self image. If people don't think he's superior to them or that he's hood rich, then he loses his mind.

Much of the money he robbed @jbiloh for was spent on preppy clothes or narcotics so people would hang out with him.

Francisco

• @raindog308 said:
    Oh I don't know...depending on what she looks like, I might let her put her hands on my equipment for $400/month.

You're into nice, young, Vietnamese hands huh?

@Francisco said:
    kid sister. >_>

ok this is awkward.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish Pwner
  • ricardo said: Could one of you Americans just start a lawsuit against him, and put this story to a suitably gory end?

We're too busy researching and joining VW class actions that will pay out more than suing a lousy webhost.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

raindog308 said: Oh I don't know...depending on what she looks like, I might let her put her hands on my equipment for $400/month.

I gotta stop reading your posts. I've spit out my drink from laughter twice in 72 hours.

I'd love to get a handwritten e-mail that'd end up in my spam box - maybe we can expect some more lovely handwritten announcements from Mr Nguyen :)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Oh no...

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2015

We're too busy researching and joining VW class actions that will pay out more than suing a lousy webhost.

Is this some kind of potshot at us eurotrash? ;)

It'd be nice if there was just no dialogue at all about this guy, or company... was my point.

You obviously wouldn't sue the likes of GVH for the money, you'd do it to put them out of business. Thought the angle was obvious...........

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

Is your IPv4 space as clean as you think it is? Worried about having a dirty network infested by non CAN-SPAM compliant mailers? Battling SpamHaus? With our extensive experience in the bulk emailing industry, we have what it takes to be the solution.

Ha. Ha ha. Bahahaha.

Thanked by 2jar Clouvider
  • @Francisco said:
    His issue is he has a real problem with self image. If people don't think he's superior to them or that he's hood rich, then he loses his mind.

So wait, you're trying to tell me he's not superior to us? Who the hell do you think you are to tell us he's not superior...?

Jonny said he was superior so he must be - he'd never lie to us, would he?