Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are there a lot of service providers hate Chinese people? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why are there a lot of service providers hate Chinese people?

124»

Comments

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

vRozenSch00n said: @jenok are you Indonesian or Taiwanese?

Half

• @sdglhm said:
    Couldn't agree more. They usually work for like 10-12 or more hours per day. Sleep less and if you're not used to their humor, you'll find it bit offensive.

sounds like the vast majority of mexican immigrants here in texas

Trump doesn't know WTF he's talking about + there was a reason why GW Bush bucked party platform & backed amnesty

• The reason is: just you JB shi duo.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

heyzzx said: The reason is: just you JB shi duo.

lol

• @jenok 謝謝你,我的朋友。我也是一個半鴨半隻雞。:P

• tr1cky said: not even trying to be anonymous

In Brazil many people don't put a password on their wifi, because sharing is caring. Lived in a condominio for some time and people always asked me why I use encryption. Probably I am too careful, because german law sucks (in terms of open wifi) and you are basically responsible for everything that happens. Just wanted to say it's easy for people from brazil doing carding, so that might be an explanation for high fraud rates.

Thanked by 1afterSt0rm
  • We love our Chinese customers.

Thanked by 1tr1cky
  • Are you afraid of some thing :) Ddos attack :)

@matt_securedspeed said:
    We love our Chinese customers.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@asil said:
    Are you afraid of some thing :) Ddos attack :)

You, talking about ddos attacks?!

Thanked by 2asil inthecloudblog
  • Can't say if they receive hate or not. But we do get a ton of fraudulent chinese orders, so we have to take a few extra steps to verify any chinese orders that come in. I have to say that they are great clients once the initial verification process is done though.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

asil said: Are you afraid of some thing :) Ddos attack :)

So you mean chinese customers = ddos attack?

asil said: Are you afraid of some thing :) Ddos attack :)

controversial statement :D

• jhjh Member

I just spend 2 weeks in Guangzhou and I'll tell you it's very difficult being a western person dealing with Chinese businesses. It works 2 ways :)

jh said: I just spend 2 weeks in Guangzhou and I'll tell you it's very difficult being a western person dealing with Chinese businesses. It works 2 ways :)

Have a drink in bar or karaoke room, what else ?