Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved] - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved]

124»

Comments

• Francisco said: Pretty much this. It's rare to have a week where I'm not told to go fuck myself. >_>

Francisco

Must resist posting highly inappropriate reply to this.....

Thanked by 1netomx
  • handheldhost.net is still available btw

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ChrisMiller said:
    @tr1cky said:
    handheldhost.net is still available btw

Yeah but then someones going to be pissed that we don't offer android based VPS/cellphone colocation.

Francisco

• @ChrisMiller said:

I was going to say that he probably deserved it :P

• i'm never issue with them, i have order yearly byshared, 2 service, never have issue :)

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Francisco said: Pretty much this. It's rare to have a week where I'm not told to go fuck myself. >_>

I can't imagine being you every time some one opens a thread about BuyVM then title has nothing to do with the real problem

its just great how you deal with OP and as far as i know i like the Soviet Aldryic with hammer Mostly i like Bold people who are trying to do right things hard way but Aldryic one in a million

Great job @Francisco

@lolfust1 said:
    simonindia ty for your help, the only ones here trying to solve the problem.
    Francisco sent you an id photo via mail he told me to sent to.

@lolfust1 I'm happy that you have resolved your differences with BuyVM such a great host

Happy hosting

Note:@lolfust1 can you message Mods to change the topic of the post if you can it would be great

Thanked by 1netomx

simonindia said: I can't imagine being you every time some one opens a thread about BuyVM then title has nothing to do with the real problem

Kinda comes with the territory :)

The OP's patiently waiting for me to finish some static routes for his setup so we can get him done. He's going to be prototyping a feature I hope to roll out later this year to everyone else.

Francisco

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Francisco said:
    He's going to be prototyping a feature I hope to roll out later this year to everyone else.

You're going to automate GRE aren't you? :)

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited October 2015

@Jar said:
    You're going to automate GRE aren't you? :)

No, I'm wanting to get subnet support on both IPV4 & IPV6, that way a user can buy a filtered /30 from us for instance, and instead of having to use NAT/port forwarding, their VPS would do just act as a straight router and forward the packets down. Removes some of the ugly side of NAT and also makes dealing with control panels a crap load easier.

Francisco

Thanked by 1jar
  • I hate how there are so many threads that seem the provider's fault, then it turns out that the OP was just bending the truth. Why would anyone say "they shot me in the foot", when they didn't?

Unbelievable.

Thanked by 2Francisco netomx
  • @4n0nx said:
    Why would anyone say "they shot me in the foot", when they didn't?

Sense of entitlement.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Weirdos, every once in a while we have weirdos in here and that is exactly why i keep coming here for the stories.

True story bro.

Thanked by 3pechspilz netomx 4n0nx
  • vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited October 2015

telephone said: Sense of entitlement.

And also inferiority complex, self pity, selfish...

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Were you there when he pressed the keys on his keyboard, so you could make that observation? I doubt it.

@Hidden_Refuge said:
    He is pretty much speaking normally to you in a normal tone and etc.

• LeeLee Veteran

cosmicgate said: Weirdos, every once in a while we have weirdos in here

Got here as fast as I could, whats' up?

• Afaik, no. (answer to the topic)

• @k0nsl said:
    Were you there when he pressed the keys on his keyboard, so you could make that observation? I doubt it.

Whatever... I mean his replies. They are all pretty normal and not aggressive or rude. Geez... Nevermind whatever... Just don't uhm whatever.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • Don't get your knickers in a knot, I'm just messing around.

@Hidden_Refuge said:
    Whatever... I mean his replies. They are all pretty normal and not aggressive or rude. Geez... Nevermind whatever... Just don't uhm whatever.

• Nice troll @k0nsl he took it hook line and sinker.

• lolfust1 said: i payed

Allah akbar?! ;)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @Anna_Parker said:

Aint no snackbars here :P

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Anna_Parker said: Allahu Akbar! ;)

Corrected for you :P

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • akzakz Member

for a forum with alot of 3rd worlders and non english speaking user base there seems to be not much pitty for what is clearly just simple miscommunication.

• Well, image that not all of us are from United Kingdom of Fish n Chips or the United States of Hot-dogs.

akz said: for a forum with alot of 3rd worlders and non english speaking user base there seems to be not much pitty for what is clearly just simple miscommunication.

• Well since hot dogs are descendants of German foods, can they be truly called American?

• Nobody calls the British Saxons anymore, do they?

What about Swedish? Do they still call them Norse?

lazyt said: Well since hot dogs are descendants of German foods, can they be truly called American?