Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved]

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@Aga You sure do have a interest in me for my eyes. So let us stop being little bitches and move on. If you are going to quote me for something i said then that is fine and dandy. But, expect a rebuttal. The offer still stands for the hotel room and don't hide your true feelings! :)

• @lolfust1 said:
    simonindia
    picutre of id wont help.
    cause its not in english or russian or something. he wont understand the letters

If you've got everything in place, just talk to Aldryic. It is not such a big deal. Certainly not big enough to create a thread on LET stating BuyVM lied. But if you were looking for some attention, well you pretty much got it.

• Francisco said: you're upset that we didn't read the TOS/AUP to you?

Why don't you get some voice actor to make an audio book out of the TOS?

• @lolfust1 said:
    i got "credit card" with my name on it. in paypal.
    i just payed from another paypal account that linked to my web browser game with balance on it...
    he didnt say anything about it.. he could say and we could settle the thing out.
    but instead being rude not helpful right?

Web browser game?
    agar.io?

• @miTgiB said:
    Why don't you get some voice actor to make an audio book out of the TOS?

With the current ordering process, that's the only thing left haha

Thanked by 1netomx
  • miTgiB said: Why don't you get some voice actor to make an audio book out of the TOS?

Tom Baker doing it would be incredible. Pretty sure he'd do it a laugh (+ cash).

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AgaAga Member

Francisco said: Ladies, please take your drama elsewhere.

Sorry

PieNotEvenEaten said: But, expect a rebuttal

I couldn't expect anything else.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @francisco .. and sell it on amazon!

miTgiB said: Why don't you get some voice actor to make an audio book out of the TOS?

• Buyvm is not a user-friendly VPS provider. Aldryic is rude and shows no respect. This is my own experience with Buyvm.

• @youknownothingjon said:
    Buyvm is not a user-friendly VPS provider. Aldryic is rude and shows no respect. This is my own experience with Buyvm.

by any chance you forgot to put sarcasm tag?

• What sarcasm tag should I use? Any help?

Thank you!

@emdad said:

• @emdad said:

Probably not, there's been a few reports of that, normally it stems down to Aldryic having a bad day or the user is downright stupid/annoying/rude etc.

I've never had an issue though..

• Francisco said: The only 'rude' I can see is that he didn't give you a free pass.

No english, very rude, op no english cant read that.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2015

@youknownothingjon said:
    Buyvm is not a user-friendly VPS provider. Aldryic is rude and shows no respect. This is my own experience with Buyvm.

Aldryic treats no one special, literally no one. Not even Francisco himself. Yet he's one of the most friendly people I've had the pleasure of working with.

• @ATHK said:
    I've never had an issue though..

Me neither.....

• ralphyralphy Member
    edited October 2015

I tell what's a lie... the assumption that they lied to you.

The business owner is kind enough to offer additional help "setting you up" for which he has no obligation whatsoever, yet you dare to call them "liars" because you do not abide to their ToS. That's rude to say the least.

A free pass is the extra mile they will go to help you out. That's extremely kind on their part and something that many will value twice as much as you seem to do. If you think they've been rude to you, you certainly need to reconsider your own position first. Aldryic, as well as other staff members at BuyVM are there to support customers while abiding and enforcing their Terms of Services. Your opinion that they've been rude to you is just that; your personal opinion.

Find a different provider (there are many out there) and see how many of them are willing to work something with you and for you without abiding to their ToS.

BuyVM ain't perfect (not that they don't try enough) but their service and support goes way beyond what most providers are willing to do for the price. If you think labeling them as liars is ok; imagine how f****** exhausting must be living it every time they have to deal with (unfair call in my opinion) this.

Sorry if this doesn't ring sane to you believe.

Thanked by 3netomx k0nsl Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Jar said:
    Aldryic treats no one special, literally no one. Not even Francisco himself. Yet he's one of the most friendly people I've had the pleasure of working with.

Pretty much this. It's rare to have a week where I'm not told to go fuck myself. >_>

Francisco

• @simonindia ty for your help, the only ones here trying to solve the problem.
    @Francisco sent you an id photo via mail he told me to sent to.

@lolfust1 said:
    simonindia ty for your help, the only ones here trying to solve the problem.
    Francisco sent you an id photo via mail he told me to sent to.

Good. See? Was that so hard?

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @francisco if i would knew that was the problem it would be fixed right away.
    sorry from the "noise" in the forum. all fixed.

@lolfust1 said:
    francisco if i would knew that was the problem it would be fixed right away.
    sorry from the "noise" in the forum. all fixed.

No problem, lets see if the mods will fix the title.

Francisco

Thanked by 2perennate netomx
  • @Francisco i've been told that i need you after the vm active :P how can i reach you?

@lolfust1 said:
    Francisco i've been told that i need you after the vm active :P how can i reach you?

Put in a ticket documenting what you need setup and I'll guide you/do it for you. You can also email me directly at [email protected]

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    No problem, lets see if the mods will fix the title.

'Contrition is a virtue; how BuyVM still took me as a customer after forum bitch-fest'

@Nekki said:
    'Contrition is a virtue; how BuyVM still took me as a customer after forum bitch-fest'

Did you read the thread that the sz1 guy made against us? I asked the mods to rename the thread to "Man fights horse and loses", but they went with something else. It was a sad day.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Francisco said:

Link me to this thread please Fran.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Aldryic is hard to deal with. :)

• @Francisco said:
    I asked the mods to rename the thread to "Man fights horse and loses", but they went with something else. It was a sad day.

That would have been an excellent title, although personally I'd have gone with 'Canadian Stallion vs Indonesian Rapscallion'.

Thanked by 2netomx k0nsl
  • @Francisco said:

Ah, that thread. I remember it. This guy there is just...