Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved]

lolfust1lolfust1 Member
edited November 2015 in Reviews

well i"ve talked with francisco like 2 weeks ago about ddos protection to my site via tunnel.
he told me he will do it, so now i"ve talk with my partner and he told me to order.
sure i ordered the exact same vps he told me and with ddos protection.
those rude sales told me "your using its not in the term service" so we wont accept and they refund me..
so what kind of support is that.
one telling yes owner or what so ever and the other .
just disspointed..

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited October 2015

Wow, this is going to be a long thread. Advertising space for sale.

18 minutes left!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

There is more to the story like always.

• Popcorn time!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

That you Magnet?

Francisco

• @hostnoob said:
    I bet fran said yes and aldryic said no :P

+1 That would be the case and I think OP didn't even bothered to Pm @Francisco

Note: just my thoughts

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    There is more to the story like always.

Always in the case of BuyVm and @Francisco

@simonindia said:

Ssssh, this is going to be a fun case if it's who I think it is. Lets wait for OP to reply. I'm 99% sure I know who it is. If it is the same case, my follow up reply will be gold.

Francisco

• @lolfust1 said:
    "your using its not in the term service"

• Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @Francisco said:

and now he wont reply...

• @Francisco said:
    Ssssh, this is going to be a fun case if it's who I think it is. Lets wait for OP to reply. I'm 99% sure I know who it is. If it is the same case, my follow up reply will be gold.

Damn it, Francisco! Don't tease us like this.

• @Francisco said:

In that case I'm also selling advertising space in my 2nd post. I'll do half the price of what @GM2015 is charging

K, so.

OP came to us wanting a VPS setup and required some personal attention on configuration, etc, no worries, glad to help. OP signs up but doesn't abide by any of the TOS/AUP. OP informs Aldryic that he already had talked to me on live chat so he has a free pass with an unverified & sketchy paypal.

Aldryic refunds his payment with the following remark:

Aldryic Cboas - 2015-10-26 11:28:13

Our policies are not optional - regardless of what you plan to use
    the VPS for, you must abide by our Terms of Service, or find
    hosting elsewhere.

>

--- Aldryic Cboas, Frantech Staff

The OP has the option to still get service, he just has to provide correct details and use a proper payment method. If he really wants to use the unverified then he can talk to Aldryic and usually he'll require ID that matches the unverified account.

OP wasn't robbed or anything of the sort, he has all of his money.

Francisco

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited October 2015

@Francisco so OP is actually the liar for using incorrect details and unverified payment method

@Mun

@Hidden_Refuge said:
    Francisco so OP is actually the liar for using incorrect details and unverified payment method

Well, lets be nice for once and not call the OP mean names. The details the OP gave are all mismatched though and just because someone talked to me on live chat/IRC, that doesn't ever mean a free pass past Aldryic.

Francisco

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    Francisco so OP is actually the liar for using incorrect details and unverified payment method

OP is scam?

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited October 2015

No, he just failed to pick up proper drama skills from his low end classes in school.

IThinkUFailed said: OP is scam?

• @Francisco said:

Well, I'm just saying. Sounded like fraud to me imho.

• OP?
    im not a liar im using my paypal balance to pay... i have to write down credit card?
    what exactly am i a liar ?

edited October 2015

I really dislike how WHMCS uses the word 'fraud' in its system. We've seen old Maxmind flag orders as fraud where the only issue is one thing mentioned a middle name and one didn't. All the wording does is makes people have complete rage fits. There was someone in another thread the other day that got raged at in a ticket because of it.

Francisco

• Looks like it's time to get another buyvm VPS...

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • i got 2 paypal account.
    one with my credit card without balance with i didnt pay to ths service.
    second.
    i payed with money of my web browser game.
    so what exactly fraud by tthat?

• @lolfust1 said:
    i got 2 paypal account.
    one with my credit card without balance with i didnt pay to ths service.
    second.
    i payed with money of my web browser game.
    so what exactly fraud by tthat?

Here's your answer:

@Francisco said:
    The OP has the option to still get service, he just has to provide correct details and use a proper payment method. If he really wants to use the unverified then he can talk to Aldryic and usually he'll require ID that matches the unverified account.

@lolfust1 said:
    OP?
    im not a liar im using my paypal balance to pay... i have to write down credit card?
    what exactly am i a liar ?

If you have a credit card in your account name then that's perfectly fine. As I said, if you work with Aldryic he's more than reasonable and will do what he can to get you fixed.

When you come in demanding special treatment...well....the soviet in him will leap out and smack you with a hammer & sickle.

Francisco

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

lolfust1 said: i got 2 paypal account. one with my credit card without balance with i didnt pay to ths service. second. i payed with money of my web browser game. so what exactly fraud by tthat?

Um, that's sort of what Francisco was saying, it shouldn't say fraud... lol

• Товарищ Aldryc привратник :P

Thanked by 1gibster
  • i got "credit card" with my name on it. in paypal.
    i just payed from another paypal account that linked to my web browser game with balance on it...
    he didnt say anything about it.. he could say and we could settle the thing out.
    but instead being rude not helpful right?