Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM - Liars ? [miscommunication issue - now resolved]

Comments

• @lolfust1 said:
    OP?
    im not a liar im using my paypal balance to pay... i have to write down credit card?
    what exactly am i a liar ?

It's ok ;) . I just wanted to find out what exactly was wrong. I landed myself a few times in Maxmind fraud state even though all my details were correct. Just had to get it manually approved with a ID photo or something.

@Francisco

the soviet in him

• @lolfust1 said:
    i got 2 paypal account.
    one with my credit card without balance with i didnt pay to ths service.
    second.
    i payed with money of my web browser game.
    so what exactly fraud by tthat?

Why don't you transfer your money from your 2nd paypal account to your empty verified account, then pay with that?

• Could you put your upset weak feelings aside and stop complaining? Everything you need to do is layed out, even if you don't understand it.

lolfust1 said: i got "credit card" with my name on it. in paypal. i just payed from another paypal account that linked to my web browser game with balance on it... he didnt say anything about it.. he could say and we could settle the thing out. but instead being rude not helpful right?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@lolfust1 said:
    i got "credit card" with my name on it. in paypal.
    i just payed from another paypal account that linked to my web browser game with balance on it...
    he didnt say anything about it.. he could say and we could settle the thing out.
    but instead being rude not helpful right?

He wasn't rude, here's his replies to the ticket

Aldryic Cboas - 2015-10-26 11:14:38

Kindly take the time to actually read our Terms of Service, located
    at http://buyvm.net/terms-of-service/

--- Aldryic Cboas, Frantech Staff

Aldryic Cboas - 2015-10-26 11:19:33

Reading and abiding by our Terms of Service is mandatory to retain
    hosting on our network.
    --- Aldryic Cboas, Frantech Staff

The only 'rude' I can see is that he didn't give you a free pass.

Francisco

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @grillmaster
    if only the one from the sale deparmant will explain what exactly was the problem and not being rude.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

@lolfust1 Do you want to be caressed and hugged? I think the response to you was not rude actually. But it is all boils down to how someone perceives something.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

lolfust1 said: @grillmaster if only the one from the sale deparmant will explain what exactly was the problem and not being rude.

Francisco said: The OP has the option to still get service, he just has to provide correct details and use a proper payment method. If he really wants to use the unverified then he can talk to Aldryic and usually he'll require ID that matches the unverified account.

???

• @francicsco you talking to me like im a thief...
    well its nice to see other face in the forum.
    i didnt still anything didnt use any "stole" money if thats how you think.

• Francisco said: When you come in demanding special treatment...well....the soviet in him will leap out and smack you with a hammer & sickle.

hahaha great way of writing man it doesn't seems to be an issue

I thing this time its an Sledgehammer

• @lolfust1 said:
    francicsco you talking to me like im a thief...

He is pretty much speaking normally to you in a normal tone and etc.

lolfust1 said: you talking to me like im a thief... well its nice to see other face in the forum. i didnt still anything didnt use any "stole" money if thats how you think.

@lolfust1 Now from my experience when some goes off ranting like you did. Usually they are guilty of what they have mentioned. But, again that is just my useless talk.

@lolfust1 said:

How did I talk to you like you were a thief? How did Aldryic? He asked you to please read the terms of service and provide valid information.

You weren't banned, taken out back and shot, blocked from ordering, money stolen, etc. You were refunded the full amount and asked to provide better payment details. In what world is this calling someone a thief?

The rules are the same for anyone, no matter the country they're ordering from, and no matter the size of the order.

Francisco

• @lolfust1 said:

Man just order another time and provide some ID proof it will granted and then if resolved pls change the topic

Just my thoughts

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @lolfust1 said:

If I were you I'd just send in the required docs for verification and get it over with. If you think they're accusing you of being a thief, why don't you prove them wrong?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@lolfust1 said:

Resolution may not be possible due to what appears to be an extreme language barrier. I would recommend using a host that speaks your native language or working to further your understanding of English if the former is not a possibility.

Thanked by 3Aga gibster Falzo
  • When I got problem with my payment to BuyVM, they are very good and reasonable in handling the situation.

• i have not problem but he could ask me for proof or anything.

• @Francisco said:
    The rules are the same for anyone, no matter the country they're ordering from, and no matter the size of the order.

;)

I'm going to visit you and my soviet fella Aldryic and pay in cash when I order, ok? But you two have to donate me a beer something :P .

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @angrysnarl said:
    If I were you I'd just send in the required docs for verification and get it over with. If you think they're accusing you of being a thief, why don't you prove them wrong?

That's another way of putting it @lolfust1 just give some id proof you order will be setup in no time

• @simonindia
    picutre of id wont help.
    cause its not in english or russian or something. he wont understand the letters

@lolfust1 said:
    i have not problem but he could ask me for proof or anything.

OK so you're upset that we didn't read the TOS/AUP to you? I dunno, we rewrote both our TOS and AUP and when you try to place an order with us it even pops up and blocks you for 10 seconds:

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/696111/ac00f2d30ffa5c73f8e881207fe9bf93

Francisco

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • MunMun Member

Yawn

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited October 2015

@lolfust1 said:
    simonindia
    picutre of id wont help.
    cause its not in english or russian or something. he wont understand the letters

@Francisco can you do some thing about this

• @OP go buy from bluehost, they'll be happy to work with you.

• AgaAga Member

PieNotEvenEaten said: Usually they are guilty of what they have mentioned. But, again that is just my useless talk.

For a moment there I thought the world would be a better place if people shows more compassion and understanding.

@lolfust1 said:
    simonindia
    picutre of id wont help.

That's fine, Aldryic has no problem dealing with non-english ID's.

Again, talk with him and ask him what he needs from you and progress. From there we'll gladly help setup your service.

Francisco

• Francisco said: That's fine, Aldryic has no problem dealing with non-english ID's.

Again, talk with him and ask him what he needs from you and progress. From there we'll gladly help setup your service.

just talk to the man @lolfust1

Aldryic can set you up quick just have a conversation if that doesn't help contact @Francisco

edited October 2015

@aga Don't you have a novel to write for me? I guess your logic is flawed. Anyways if you wanna follow me around, I can make it short and sweet for you. How about we get a hotel room in 20 minutes and you can show me your little Aztec warrior.

• AgaAga Member

PieNotEvenEaten said: Don't you have a novel to write for me?

Nope

PieNotEvenEaten said: I guess your logic is flawed.

Yeah... right.

PieNotEvenEaten said: Anyways if you wanna follow me around, I can make it short and sweet for you.

So, in your world just because I said something too you today I'm followinf you around? When you have the time try to expand a little on how good is to be the center of the universe.

PieNotEvenEaten said: How about we get a hotel room in 20 minutes and you can show me your little Aztec warrior.

Sorry, but I've no interest in you.

Ladies, please take your drama elsewhere.

Trying to help OP here.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx