Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM ddos protection review - FAKE CUSTOMER - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM ddos protection review - FAKE CUSTOMER

123457»

Comments

• PREMIUMgoldPREMIUMgold Member
    edited October 2015

@GStanley: said: Going to restock on coffee, you're fucked.

wow someone has had a lot of coffee tonight!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

premiumcheaphosting said: Just doing some promotion hope you don't mind!

• premiumcheaphosting said: Sent to @Buyvm @Francisco in pm, he is a compulsive liar.

Send it to me. I'm inclined to edit the title.

• MunMun Member
    edited October 2015

@jcaleb said:
    Send it to me. I'm inclined to edit the title.

Just edit the title. He is SZ1 and should be banned.

Thanked by 2Francisco Amitz
  • So you messaged me to provoke me?

premiumcheaphosting 9:36PM

add sz1 on skype: hostingandvps

GStanley
    GStanley 9:44PM

eat a bag of dicks

Bad move. @PremiumGold who PM'd me, I do not have any connection to BuyVM, I used them for VPS a few years back.

Going to avoid replying to PMs from shady foreigners, seems to have backfired with sz1.

• What is OP?

• SHAFAET BRADY HUSSAIN of WEST JAVA BANDUNG is an Indonesian scammer, thief, liar, and has forniated with a goat from local reports. Shafaet Brady Hussain is currently selling scams hosting under the name HostingandVPS and PremiumCheapHosting with fake UK names and addresses. Watch out for sz1hosting and HostsingandVPS, they are scammers for sure!

• https://github.com/SZ1

http://website.informer.com/SHAFAET+BRADY+HUSSAIN+SZ1HOSTING+LTD.html

Company: SZ1HOSTING LTD (SHAFAET BRADY HUSSAIN)
    Address: JL EKOLOGI BANDUNG WEST JAVA 40191 ID 

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=263547

Living in Bandung Looking for work and new friends
    Hello, my name is shafaet i was born and raised in England i am half white half pakistani, married to a Indonesian woman from Bandung. I have been living in Indonesia on and off since 2009, i arrived back in indonesia 2 weeks ago and hope to stay in Indonesia this time

http://m.ibosocial.com/sz1/pressrelease.aspx?prid=305247

S-Z1.COM & SZ1.EU has a variety of services including but not limited to: Shared Web Hosting, Virtual Private Servers Hosting, Domain Name Registrations, Domain Name Transfers and SSL Certificates (in association with world's most trusted SSL providers). Not on the last place, S-Z1.COM & SZ1.EU is one of the pioneers in Free Web Hosting industry. We offer a feature-limited free web hosting service as a part of our courtesy policy and believe this makes our client's base bigger.

If any of those domains have less than meticilous WhoIS entries, I'd fix such ASAP.

Don't prompt me into PMing you again, or I will continue 4 lulz with a domain about you. Because it's a slow night and I can.

• GStanley said: forniated with a goat from local reports

Can you please post a link this, I want to have a laugh.

• For anyone keeping tabs on all of his domains, please report to the domain registrar and ICANN

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • @ATHK said:
    Can you please post a link this, I want to have a laugh.

From the yet to be published West Java Bandung Times.

Hell, maybe I'll even get a local domain and a WordPress theme for it. Little shit set me up to reply back to him and then posted it as if I was to be the one starting PM.

No fucking way.

• 76 LAMCOTE GROVE
    NOTTINGHAM
    NG2 2GY

Another iffy looking UK address

http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/company/09139050/SZ1HOSTING-LIMITED-LIMITED

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • @GStanley said:
    No fucking way.

I get the feeling Mr. Brady pissed off the wrong person :D

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • Mun said: Just edit the title. He is SZ1 and should be banned.

For me, I wish to give him a chance to say something and prove his claims.

• Fran, could you make a coupon so this backfires on dumbshit?

Perhaps you could even post the stats off how many sold off the SZ1 coupon code :)

Thanked by 2sabbo2001 sijie123
  • @GStanley said:
    Fran, could you make a coupon so this backfires on dumbshit?

Perhaps you could even post the stats off how many sold off the SZ1 coupon code :)

That would be classic :D

• @sabbo2001 said:
    I get the feeling Mr. Brady pissed off the wrong person :D

You have no idea. I get off on exposing the trails from idiocy like this, and if anyone deserves the GStan-treatment, it is sz1.

One year of this bullshit. It has gone on too long without someone punching back. Copying the design of the local paper and getting a similiar domain. Locals won't know the difference if they're reading about a goat fornicater.

Thanked by 2ATHK vimalware
  • Mmmm four pages have been used up trying to get him to "prove his claims".

• jcaleb said: For me, I wish to give him a chance to say something and prove his claims.

As much as I respect you, don't be a silly bugger, it ain't gonna happen .

• whois shafaethussain.com

Don't worry I covered the middle name as well. Bet you did not see that one coming when you created this thread sz1?

BTW Shafaet, never become a thief, you suck at leaving easy to find patterns and trails.

Back to data compiling.

• MunMun Member

Sent him proof that it is a fake ticket <.<

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@GStanley said:

whois shafaethussain.com

Don't worry I covered the middle name as well. Bet you did not see that one coming when you created this thread sz1?

BTW Shafaet, never become a thief, you suck at leaving easy to find patterns and trails.

Back to data compiling.

WHT bitchslapped them at some point: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1506308

Disabled.

Francisco

• For cheapdomainhosting.com the phone number is: +11931495199

.... for hostingandvps.com it's

Phone: +62.81931495199

Sorry, my brain's a little late to the party, but he just shot himself in the foot with that one.

• That thread is quite amusing...

• They provide 90% no support...

Live chat online but 90% no reply

Ticket Submitted , and they deleted in 1 hour without any reply, without solving issues...

• thanks @Mun I also opened BuyVM client area and the screenshot is face. will close thread

• MunMun Member

@JUNAID said:
    They provide 90% no support...

Live chat online but 90% no reply

Ticket Submitted , and they deleted in 1 hour without any reply, without solving issues...

Whom are you talking about ??

This discussion has been closed.