Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM ddos protection review - FAKE CUSTOMER - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM ddos protection review - FAKE CUSTOMER

Comments

• oalaro said: He doesn't screw around with morons like you. He says what he think is right and gets stuff done.

The anti ddos is not good they can not protect me, it was there protected ip, and i get no refund and i am in the wrong?

• To be fair, Francisco never sent me a trial of his service after promising me one (then not replying to my PMs). Other than that, I don't see a problem with him/frantech.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Provide me a paypal transaction ID please. I extremely doubt you would be a client for weeks, "lose" $90, and not file a chargeback or request a refund. I can't remember the last time I've ever seen Aldryic close an account that has active payments (read: still available for chargeback) for fraud reasons.

UDP won't kill TCP or your SSH so I still think you were using the wrong IP or were getting leaked something else.

Francisco

• sabbo2001sabbo2001 Member
    edited October 2015

@Nekki said:
    Most don't, it's been scientifically proven.

I wonder how hard it would be to add a warning that checks for the word scam in your post title and asks you to make sure, first, that you can define the word. Possibly with multiple choice question/answer verification. One of the answers could be: "I didn't understand or incorrectly attempted to implement the service I thought I bought and now I'm pissed off about it / need to vent at a forum to make myself feel better by having people agree with me!"

Also, I approve of your mission.

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited October 2015

@sabbo2001 said:
    I'm starting to wonder if posters on LET know what the word "scam" means...

The general population of the world is extremely stupid. Every day brings me a bit closer to jumping off a cliff.

• @Microlinux said:

But we can't have the ones that actually understand jumping off cliffs! Where would we be without the intelligent ones?

• @mikho Why not change the topic to something that reflect reality ?

• LeeLee Veteran

I doubt Aldyric actually exists and Fran has a split personality. Discuss.

• @Lee said:
    I doubt Aldyric actually exists and Fran has a split personality. Discuss.

Proof or it's a scam

• The only provider I've found that puts some effort into support and defending against DDoS attacks is hostingandvps.com, they use Voxility and custom firewalls, but it's in a better datacentre than BuyVM and migrates attacks way better. Also they do anti ddos game and pro but that does not interest me.

• LeeLee Veteran

premiumcheaphosting said: hostingandvps.com

Ok, now you can just fuck right off and right now.

• @premiumcheaphosting said:
    The only provider I've found that puts some effort into support and defending against DDoS attacks is hostingandvps.com, they use Voxility and custom firewalls, but it's in a better datacentre than BuyVM and migrates attacks way better. Also they do anti ddos game and pro but that does not interest me.

blinks a few times is this serious? Or is it a scam ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

premiumcheaphosting said: The only provider I've found that supports DDoS attacks is hostingandvps.com

Fixed that for you.

Thanked by 3Francisco ATHK Frecyboy
  • Right over his head.

• Lee said: Ok, now you can just fuck right off and right now.

@Lee's scam indicator is on, presumably ;)

Thanked by 1Lee
  • That's explain everything! I wouldn't be so surprised if this guy named premiumcheapsh**hosting, is actually the good ol' scammer sz1 and did the DDoS attack to Fran...
    For the new members of LET: AVOID AT ANY COST SZ1HOSTING, HOSTINGANDVPS.COM AND ALL OF THEIR SCAMMING "BRANDS". HE IS A WELL KNOWN DDOSING PERSON WHO WILL ATTACK ANY PROVIDER AT ANY TIME.

@premiumcheaphosting said:
    The only provider I've found that puts some effort into support and defending against DDoS attacks is hostingandvps.com, they use Voxility and custom firewalls, but it's in a better datacentre than BuyVM and migrates attacks way better. Also they do anti ddos game and pro but that does not interest me.

Er? No, they use OVH, they're in France and Canada.

Voxility doesn't provide an easy way to issue your own 'custom firewall rules', we do that stuff locally on our own routers for users. Voxility only has 2 nobs on their whole setup, 'is filtering always on or sensing?' and 'proxy HTTP/HTTPS/etc ports?'. You can request ACL's but that's not overly common nor really needed given the filters already in place.

Can you provide a transaction ID or do I need to keep asking?

Francisco

• Here we fucking go.

• jvnadr said: That's explain everything! I wouldn't be so surprised if this guy named premiumcheapsh**hosting, is actually the good ol' scammer sz1 and did the DDoS attack to Fran...

For the new members of LET: AVOID AT ANY COST SZ1HOSTING, HOSTINGANDVPS.COM AND ALL OF THEIR SCAMMING "BRANDS". HE IS A WELL KNOWN DDOSING PERSON WHO WILL ATTACK ANY PROVIDER AT ANY TIME.

hostingandvps.com has been around longer than half of the hosts on this forum and you guys just love to hate certain companies, i do not give a shit what they have done and all the lies about them, they are ok so stop.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

HostingAndVPS - they use HostEasy so as far a DC's go - Frantech's is better.

Don't know about HAV's but BuyVM's protection is a bit shaky at times (quite a lot shaky, most of the times) - but it's only $3.00 so meh.

• Buyvm got hacked.

• Ok who's got the popcorn? holds up the butter and salt

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Buyvm got hacked.

Proof?

Still waiting for the transaction ID...

Francisco

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited October 2015

So @premiumcheaphosting == sz1. Tries to stir up some shit with BuyVM and silently drop "I've only had good experiences with [sz1 brand]". Where's @Mun with the popcorn?

Thanked by 2netomx lbft
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2015

@premiumcheaphosting OK Joseph Brown, or should I say, Shafaet Brady Hussain or whatever the hell you call yourself?

premiumcheaphosting said: hostingandvps.com has been around longer than half of the hosts on this forum and you guys just love to hate certain companies, i do not give a shit what they have done and all the lies about them, they are ok so stop.

The sad thing for you, is that I am not a provider nor a hosting company, I do not have my own website, so, you cannot DDoS me!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • SZ1, I was only thinking today it'd been a while, you utter loon.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

hostingandvps.com has been around longer than half of the hosts on this forum and you guys just love to hate certain companies, i do not give a shit what they have done and all the lies about them, they are ok so stop.

Har har! sz1, as stupid as expected. You are indeed a special kind of lunatic!

Thanked by 2jvnadr lbft
  • I am not sz1. thanks.

This discussion has been closed.