Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wable Customer Service - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wable Customer Service

124»

Comments

• @ryanarp said:
    You forget that I am also a customer of Incero, I was a customer prior to ever working for Incero. In every scenario I honestly believe that we have been fair to our customers. This customer in this thread was not only refunded, he was refunded for 3 months prior. You never hear the amazing stories of what we do for our customers, because people who are unhappy are the loudest. We provide a quality product and I stand behind that product 100%. I value your feedback, however I strongly disagree with your evaluation of our business practices.

As an Incero and Wable Customer with relatively big needs than most (looking for 50-100 vps cluster and bigger). Their hardware and network infrastructure is comparable to the big guys, Amazon AWS and such.. I can't deny I haven't had my issues with Wable, but what I can definitely vouch for and 100% stand behind, is the spot-on support service by Incero/Wable team (especially Ryanarp). I was refunded well after the 72h period, and they are taking the time to try and work something out for me and my partner's project needs. After all, they could've just said some random generic message and stopped answering to my ticket, like A LOT of comparable hosting providers do.
    If you in fact had a disagreement and you feel you were wronged, just let them know, I'm positive they will try their best to figure something out which works for both parties. Otherwise, look for another solution. There are plenty number of providers to choose from, someone will definitely be happy taking your business.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM