Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wable Customer Service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wable Customer Service

Comments

• AnthonySmith said: I'm going to sign up for Wable, keep hearing about it and really have no idea what it is, that is, what makes it different.

Basically, if you complain about being billed for snapshots, you get told to fuck off.

That's the Wable difference.

Remember to use the powerboost on plan 3 or above once you've bought and are logged in - https://wable.com/?powerboost=1

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited September 2015

Wable rudeness Story has no end

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nekki said: Basically, if you complain about being billed for snapshots, you get told to fuck off.

I can take it :)

• mikeyur said: Complain about billing bs and are paying them $8? You're basically going to get 'Go Fuck Yourself' in a ticket back.

It does not matter how much you pay, the customer service over there is known to be shit. idiots like you defend this practice of being ignorant and nasty to customers.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    I'm going to sign up for Wable, keep hearing about it and really have no idea what it is, that is, what makes it different.

Up to 5 VPS's in 3 DCs on 10GigE with 5vCPU, 6GB Ram, 80GB SSD storage and up to 9 IPv4 to split among them. Currently bandwidth accounting doesn't work so it's unmetered fair share. E3 & snappy E5 nodes. All for $8/mo

Just don't be a retard who tickets about dumb stuff and you'll be good!

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • TarZZ92 said: idiots like you defend this practice of being ignorant and nasty to customers.

That's irony right there.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited September 2015

kcaj said: That's irony right there.

how so? customers deserve respect if you do not respect that i suggest you (or anyone) leave that industry, it would seem Gordon has a new friend (you)

Mikey is clearly an idiot for defending this practice (and same goes to everyone who defends Gordon.)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @TarZZ92 said:

Lol. Wable support is wayyyy different from Incero support. I'm a cheap colo customer and they've gone above and beyond (Gordon, Ryan, DC techs, etc). I've also chatted with them on the phone.

They have to be strict with what they're offering for the price at Wable. Id expect the same response from @AnthonySmith if I dropped a dumb ticket re: LES

Thanked by 2ryanarp vimalware
  • mikeyur said: Lol. Wable support is wayyyy different from Incero support.

it would seem not, Gordon has a history too, and not to forget his bait and switch. Providers should always have good customer support and helpful staff. it would seem Gordon's whole company fails to offer that.

"Id expect the same response from @AnthonySmith"

I certainly would not expect that sorta shit from him.

@ryanarp shame on you for defending this practice.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2015

@TarZZ92 said:
    ryanarp shame on you for defending this practice.

You forget that I am also a customer of Incero, I was a customer prior to ever working for Incero. In every scenario I honestly believe that we have been fair to our customers. This customer in this thread was not only refunded, he was refunded for 3 months prior. You never hear the amazing stories of what we do for our customers, because people who are unhappy are the loudest. We provide a quality product and I stand behind that product 100%. I value your feedback, however I strongly disagree with your evaluation of our business practices.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @TarZZ92 said:

On the 2-3 Wable tickets I've had in a year, they've been helpful. 1 billing issue, explained & sorted. 1 network issue, addressed. And 1 downtime incident which got fixed within an hour.

Wable has always been helpful, up until the point that you become a headache. I have friends who are providers and you should see the BS they deal with.

You've clearly never run a business. This year alone I've fired 2 clients who were paying ~$1500, because they were way more of a headache than the folks paying >$4k. I didnt get rid of all our small clients, I kept the ones who I enjoy working with. I'm in a position where I'm allowed to be picky about my business, just as Incero and Wable are.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @ryanarp said:
    We provide a quality product

+1. Very happy with it, super snappy vps.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • @mikeyur said:
    I'm in a position where I'm allowed to be picky about my business

This. People need to realize that their money isn't wanted everywhere.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @ryanarp said:
    This customer in this thread was not only refunded, he was refunded for 3 months prior.

He also had his service removed when he did not ask for it to be. He only wanted a refund for the snapshot service that was put on by default which is silly in the first place.

• 28Tom28Tom Member
    edited September 2015

You get what you pay for

• TropiThomas said: You get what you pay for

Sometimes the mistake is not in what you pay, but in your expectations.

Thanked by 2deadbeef 28Tom
  • @ryanarp said:
    In every scenario I honestly believe that we have been fair to our customers. This customer in this thread was not only refunded, he was refunded for 3 months prior.

Closing my account when I didn't ask for it to be closed and when I didn't do anything wrong (adhered to the TOS) doesn't seem very fair to me. If you guys would have at least said, "hey, maybe you should find another host, we'll give you 30 days to move" would have been more reasonable.

Thanked by 3Amitz cmpe MikePT
  • @Lee said:

Fair point will give you that. However people do expect more than they pay

• @Jar said:

Dear Customer,

No.

Sincerely,

Wable

This is exactly my experience with them.

• @TropiThomas said:
    Fair point will give you that. However people do expect more than they pay

That's the people's problem, not Wable's.

Thanked by 2Lee 28Tom
  • ryanarp said: I honestly believe that we have been fair to our customers.

by treating them like shit? and doing a bait and switch. i don't think so. am sure you have seen those WHT topics (and let topics) just like i have

• mikeyur said: You've clearly never run a business. This year alone I've fired 2 clients who were paying ~$1500, because they were way more of a headache than the folks paying

clearly you lack good business ethics. i would never dream of doing such a thing as "firing" clients. You and Gordon seem to have a lot in common.

• Can anybody else here that?

No?

Must be the wind whining.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    clearly you lack good business ethics. i would never dream of doing such a thing as "firing" clients. You and Gordon seem to have a lot in common.

Clearly you have no idea how businesses work. It's a 2 way street, the customer isn't always right. I fire shitty clients just like I fire shitty employees.

Thanked by 3jar deadbeef vimalware
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@TarZZ92 said:

I pressed thanks for mistake. EvoBurst folks are excellent to me. I think they do a pretty good job.

• I can't imagine that "silent agreement to a contract that costs more" exists in the laws of any country.

• mikeyur said: Clearly you have no idea how businesses work. It's a 2 way street, the customer isn't always right. I fire shitty clients just like I fire shitty employees.

But OP isn't a shitty client..............................................

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    brb.... doing that for LES

I thought infrastructure issues were covered on tickets...?

• @4n0nx said:
    But OP isn't a shitty client..............................................

Thanks! ;)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

Wouldn't it have made more business sense to give the customer $2 in account credit and move on, thus generating the company $8/month for the forseeable future, rather than providing a three months refund costing the company $24 and no longer earning that $8/month.

You pull that customer disservice garbage 100x and you're losing $800/month!