Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Namecheap 99c Domains - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Namecheap 99c Domains

1234568»

Comments

• @jarland catalystnfo.com...

• @jarland said: Sure to generate traffic, we all know the internet is for cats!

Pull in that unrelated traffic when you can. It's a well-known fact that cat owners are big on virtualization.

• @jarland: HalfEatenCatalyst.com

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I tried to purchase the domain name, but the process is stuck on PayPal, after I clicked the Pay button and after I Had the following errors on Namecheap:
    [FAILED]
    Reason(if available):Coupon code usage has exceeded the limit.
    [FAILED]
    Reason(if available):Related item failed.

and I been charged for domain name without having it - the Namecheap website is sucks, the same as their server as it was so slow for domain name promotion.

• @WebProject said:

the Namecheap website is sucks

So does your grammar

• edited November 2012

While it's still available, go to NameCheap Facebook page, claim the code, and use it

domainblast

• Wow just bought a pimpin domain name. For a kvm provider. I don't do kvm.

My new domain name KVMpower.com

• 24khost nice domain.
    I just got vpsboard.com :D

• gone in 60 secs .. crap .. :(

• Yes.. :|
    Right after payment completed, it said it's failed :|

• vzguides.com
    Because the guy who has vpsguides.com is mad slackin.

• PatsPats Member
    edited November 2012

@jarland said: Sure to generate traffic, we all know the internet is for cats!

u didn't tell me, but now i know why traffic to CATalysthost is 80% more than mine ;)
    hmm.. i should add CAT in front of my domains.. not sure how it'll sound.. :D