Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Namecheap 99c Domains - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Namecheap 99c Domains

Comments

• @jcaleb I tried transferring 3 on Saturday (or was it Friday) with the coupon and it applied the code to just a single domain :(. Re-tried a few times but always the same...

• i dont know it worked for me though. maybe because i hit enter on the first minute? it was gone in like 3-4 minutes. or perhaps yours not in com/net/org?

• @jcaleb you did very well :). I was trying to transfer some dotcoms

• i was lucky... eventually =) thank you for sharing the coupon/promo

• Just got me a .98 cent reg, yay for namecheap. I had not heard of them before I came to this site.

• @Holoshed said: Just got me a .98 cent reg

Register new domain or transfer? I can't use the coupon for new domain registration.

• yeah, i got my 98 cents registration too.

• Their live support is very nice too. I got problems with 3 of my domains, as there was error in auth code. And they help me promptly and politely.

• updates?

• Awesome namecheap!

• man 350 renew gone in 3 minutes

• Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

:(

• After the deal expired, was offered transfers at 6.99 with code CYBERXFER

• @craigb said: After the deal expired, was offered transfers at 6.99 with code CYBERXFER

ICNN fees included?

• @DannyAlex said: ICNN fees included?

fees of .18 are not included in the sale price and will be added for .com/.net domains at the time of purchase.

• @craigb said: After the deal expired, was offered transfers at 6.99 with code CYBERXFER

Expired

• 99¢ domain starting... only 300 of them to go around. I'll pass since I can't come up with anything good.

• @Maurice said: 99¢ domain starting... only 300 of them to go around. I'll pass since I can't come up with anything good.

Can't think out any good domain now..:(

• what's the promo code?

• Namecheap should hire someone that knows how to code an actual site that can scale properly.

• now they are offering the CYBERXFER code again for 5.99 xfer per domain...1700 left...spot the pattern? clever approach really :)

• The 300 domains lasted aproximatley 4.5 minutes.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Trying to think of a good domain. I need a blog that I can fill with useful VPS related content that stands alone yet draws traffic to Catalyst. In my opinion, the only respectable way to accomplish SEO is quality content, even if it has a motive. Can also kind of double as a knowledge base for clients. I hate trying to think of domain names...

• I was trying to transfer a domain out of godaddy that is under the 60 days, 14 left to be exact. I thought I would transfer it now and wait the 14 days to enter the EPP code. I could not add it to the cart though, as it was under 60 days. A quick chat with namecheap support and they took care of it for me, and even applied the 0.98 promo even though they were gone at that moment.

tl;dr +1 namecheap :)

• @jarland catalystblog.com?

Got one!

• @jarland what did you get?

edited November 2012

@24khost vzscript.com

Thinking of a site with OpenVZ based automation scripts. Been done before, usually not kept up to date.

Well, site timing out on PayPal redirect. Fun.

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

nice.

Hey @jarland can you check and see if you can get to https://billing.24khost.com

@24khost said: check and see if you can get to

Works great here.