Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for beta testers - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for beta testers

1235»

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I find it interesting that this thread has remained active, and so many people have signed up and no one seems to have gotten their free VPS.

Yet, vpsbit.com (yes I am a rep) actually had instant and free VPS and there has been almost no publicity for it (at least not to the extent it was openly discuss on this or any other forum).

With that in mind, after a few hundred signups/registrations for the free VPS, we are out of stock so maybe the lack of infinite capacity is somewhat stifling the word spreading.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @randvegeta oooh maybe it's because of the carrots... maybe.....

• @randvegeta said:
    I find it interesting that this thread has remained active, and so many people have signed up and no one seems to have gotten their free VPS.

Yet, vpsbit.com (yes I am a rep) actually had instant and free VPS and there has been almost no publicity for it (at least not to the extent it was openly discuss on this or any other forum).

With that in mind, after a few hundred signups/registrations for the free VPS, we are out of stock so maybe the lack of infinite capacity is somewhat stifling the word spreading.

A lot of users have received free VPS. Some have even reviewed it :)

Thanked by 1xaoc

4n0nx said: oooh maybe it's because of the carrots... maybe.....

Don't follow.

cloudrino said: A lot of users have received free VPS. Some have even reviewed it :)

Have they? I haven't read all the posts to be fair. How many VMs have been setup so far?

• man im not really happy with this afilliation thing that @cloudrino has wowrking atm..

Im not really in the business of spamming everyone that they should get a free vps, so im losing my spot here :( not really happy with that and its bad for the people who signed up early like i did

@Tripleflix,

If you want a free VPS, we have some spots opened up on our free nodes. No strings attached. Just port 25 blocked and general stuff about keeping things legal. Pop me a PM if interested.

• another Chinaman or some poor paki scummer doing illegal shit, or maybe your just in luck for some piss poor Indian with paypal who knows sir i can fix your computer

• ATM I'm queued as #28 of #1806. Lets hope I'm on the next batch...
    Should I hold my breath?

• stabstab Member

@cloudrino

So what's your business model?

1. Give out unlimited free VPS
    2. ???????
    3. Profit!!!!
  • what's so special about this?

• Free drama and popcorn distribution down the road when host breaks down.

inthecloudblog said: what's so special about this?

• I was number #148 4 days ago. Now I'm number #185. Hehhh...

• @inthecloudblog said:
    what's so special about this?

Nothing at all. Just curious how it will ends... ;)

• itgodsitgods Member
    edited August 2015

From #128 some days ago to #233. ^^

• stabstab Member

Congrats everyone on helping them build their email list!!!!!!

• edited August 2015

I was thinking the same as @stab . What does he provide that a provider like DO, linode, ramnode, Vultr, SecureDragon, LeaseWeb and all the good ones do not?
    Don't tell me it's about either paying or not please!

I like to pay for what I use and for dedis I need some extra futures than the standard dedi but this cloud thing makes no sense to me.

Upsell stuff later maybe?

• I'm #1 in queue in about last 15 hours... hope to get it no later than today!
    After long long waiting, social media thing and posting my ref link it's really time to...

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited August 2015

@anthonysmith time to close this thread? its clearly not a beta test and never was.

Maybe even ban worthy for trying to come across as a beta test when its really marketing scheme.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I got my VM long ago and I am happy with it.

• @Radi said:
    I got my VM long ago and I am happy with it.

Good for you, giving hope to everyone out there spamming the referral links to get a 'beta vps'. One day it might pay off for them.

I wonder how much more 'beta testing' will be done.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

JoeMerit said: @anthonysmith time to close this thread? its clearly not a beta test and never was.

Maybe even ban worthy for trying to come across as a beta test when its really marketing scheme.

Fair point, more of an invite to a service 'in beta' set it to sink like an offer.

• Just to update, earlier today I got @cloudrino VPS.
    http://i.imgur.com/M2zUAOh.png
    Thank you