Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for beta testers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for beta testers

Comments

• @farsighter said:
    What is the virtualization you're using? What is TOS for VPS usage (do you block any port)?
    What is your background? Any special reason to believe your service is here to stay?

BTW your captcha failed to render properly on my tiny mobile screen, and I'm away from home this week.
    If you allow VOIP development please manually add me. My email address is behind following terminal command:

Thanks for your generosity :)

Currently we're testing with docker, openvz, kvm and maas, to find the best scalable option.

We have spend a huge capital on building the DC and are being loved by the people using our services. We're here to stay.

I tried captcha on chrome and safari from different mobile OS and it works fine for me, could you send me a screenshot.

The terms are available on the website, you can take a look. Currently we are not blocking any port but we have strict guidelines against spamming.

I have added you, please confirm your email.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Terms of service:

You probably want to rethink those terms. If I was using your VPS service, I wouldn't want you reproducing, retrieving, distributing or publishing, etc the contents of my VPS.

Having a presence in India, we need to abide with certain rules. I am sorry, but these ToS are for worst case scenarios.

• @Pwner said:
    Your ToS doesn't safeguard you, it strips intellectual property rights from the developer who coded it, just for hosting it on your VMs.

We're not here to steal your OS/Software. But there are times when we have to move your servers from one node to another or one location to another and we should be able to do that.

Moreover, having a presence in India, forces us to comply with certain T&Cs laid by NIXI.

If you still have a doubt and you do not agree with the ToS, I am sorry but we would not be able to host you.

Hope you can understand.

• i applied for the invite but haven't got an email yet. My email [email protected]

• MridulMridul Member

well, you guys dont have an idea of how strict ( and rather silly ) Indian laws are. It may seem harsh, but do check what happeded to the owner of BizzHost, a 10 year old company... whose owner got jailed for registering a domain !

• @cloudrino said:

Thanks, ill pass then. With that TOS I can't trust to put anything of importance on your servers. If you amend it to be more specific and removes the intellectual property rights issue, then I don't believe anyone would care. I would definitely conflict with software of several different licenses too or even software with a NDA around it.

• @uznajabeen said:
    i applied for the invite but haven't got an email yet. My email [email protected]

Have you verified your email?

• @cloudrino said:
    Have you verified your email?

II verified my email, haven't received anything yet. Not going to post anything here, but if you want I can PM you my email.

• @cloudrino said:
    I have added you, please confirm your email.

Thanks @Cloudrino for your answer. Hopefully you're here for long.
    Can't make the captcha because my screen is too small.
    I haven't received verification email yet (spam folder checked). Please double check email was spelled correctly (p_m*******[email protected]).

• MridulMridul Member

Got One Account . Awesome !

• I have made a request but after clicking the verify link in the email nothing is mentioned in response. Whether account was confirmed or not? I would like to opt for India VPS and tweeted so. Lets see what happens.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Got an account! Going to take it for a run today :)

• AeneAene Member

Still nothing 4 days after confirming my email...

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Not too bad with the typical benchmark

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5520  @ 2.27GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency :  1600.000 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 512 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime :   2 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 83.6MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 21.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 59.2MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 11.7MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 10.9MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 15.8MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 8.27MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 23.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 30.1MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 66.5MB/s
    I/O speed :  839 MB/s

• elgselgs Member

Followed, tweeted, liked, and silent.

• @elgs said:
    Followed, tweeted, liked, and silent.

Thank you for requesting an invite. Please allow it a couple of days. :)

• Haven't got anything so far.
    After waiting multiple cycles of 'couple of days' hope to get a more percise estimation.

• @farsighter said:
    Haven't got anything so far.
    After waiting multiple cycles of 'couple of days' hope to get a more percise estimation.

I feel you bro, I also waited for almost a week.

• I did all the things...I hope my self whoring on social media pays off.

• @cloudrino said:
    Thank you for requesting an invite. Please allow it a couple of days. :)

I have verified email at the day this thread was posted. No invite?

• @Chuck said:

Hi Chuck,
    DM me your email pl.

• Still waiting for mine since day 1.

• AeneAene Member

@gooliver said:
    Still waiting for mine since day 1.

You're not the only one...

• @Chuck said:

Yep. Same here. :)

• when are people going to learn that 'free' isnt worth it... and in this case not really free because you have to embarrass yourself on social media in exchange for the VPS.

• UmutUmut Member

@gooliver said:
    Still waiting for mine since day 1.

Same.. I'm waiting for 8 days.

• same here, i haven't heard anything yet... doesnt seem like @cloudrino delivers :s

• StrikerrStrikerr Member
    edited August 2015

I got my VPS a few days ago.
    http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/07/31/gN6Q9a0Qb8y02OF7
    Thanks to cloudrino

• @Tripleflix said:
    same here, i haven't heard anything yet... doesnt seem like cloudrino delivers :s

Thinking the same thing, waiting since day one.

• tdttestertdttester Member
    edited August 2015

@Tripleflix said:
    same here, i haven't heard anything yet... doesnt seem like cloudrino delivers :s

Same here. I have sent two PM's to @cloudrino, but no answer.... :$