Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for beta testers - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for beta testers

Comments

• also waiting...

• @Aene @kendid @tdttester @Cfarence @trippleflix @umut
    Hello Guys,
    Sorry for the delayed response. We have been getting amazing response from this community and we're trying to send out as many invites as we can.
    Sending invites to everyone is not possible in beta as we're fighting bugs on a daily basis.

But just to make it a little easy, we have added the option for you guys to check your status in queue, simply goto cloudrino.net and check your status there. :)

Again, apologies for the delay. Hope to have you guys on board soon :)

• @Strikerr said:
    I got my VPS a few days ago.
    http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/07/31/gN6Q9a0Qb8y02OF7
    Thanks to cloudrino

Happy to see you on board :)

• @JoeMerit said:
    when are people going to learn that 'free' isnt worth it... and in this case not really free because you have to embarrass yourself on social media in exchange for the VPS.

We have removed that option. People no longer have to follow us on social networks :)

• Started the day at 70 in the queue now at 76.. Is this supposed to go up or down :)

• 502 of 804??? Wow!

• Place #806

• UmutUmut Member

128 of #807

Yestarday it was #119.

• @CFarence said:
    Started the day at 70 in the queue now at 76.. Is this supposed to go up or down :)

If you have moved from 70 to 76 this means that some users that were behind you in the queue have jumped ahead. Same goes for @umut

• And how can I jump ahead? Also, your whole site is not reachable for me atm...

• @Tripleflix said:
    And how can I jump ahead? Also, your whole site is not reachable for me atm...

Same not reachable.

• Did they jump ship allready? :p

• 'beta testers' ... this marketing tactic needs to be banned here.

• TheLonelyTheLonely Member
    edited August 2015

Nvm

• @CFarence said:

Could you do a trace of cloudrino.net and share it here?

• @Tripleflix said:

Please goto cloudrino.net and enter your email there, when you click on request invite it would show you your rank in the queue and how you can jump ahead. :)

• @Tripleflix said:

Also, can you pl do a tracert to cloudrino.net, so we can fix the availability issue.

• AlajosAlajos Member
    edited August 2015

New users can sign up here: ****

Disguised affiliate link removed by S

• stabstab Member
    edited August 2015

Now it's "free VPS if you spam the shit out of all the forums you can find as well as your friends."

I lost 50 spots since yesterday and I was low in the queue and refuse to spam, so it's impossible unless you do this. Dumb promo.

Thanked by 2vimalware ucxo
  • CFarenceCFarence Member
    edited August 2015

Alajos said: New users can sign up here: bit.ly/***

Nice Referral Link

Thanked by 1Alajos
  • xaocxaoc Member

Will ipv6 be supported in the future? I only ask because the sales page states "1 IPv4 & 1 IPv6" for the Alpha plan.

• @xaoc said:
    Will ipv6 be supported in the future? I only ask because the sales page states "1 IPv4 & 1 IPv6" for the Alpha plan.

Yes, it will. All packages have at least 1 ipv4 and 1 ipv6. But you can upgrade if you'd like to get more.

• So... you removed the social media thing, but instead implanted a referral program to go up in queue. So... that's impossible for me to go up in queue without reffering people. Well done.

• AeneAene Member

Nice. Moved from 3 of 806 yesterday to 41 of 1578 today... I was so close :)

• stabstab Member
    edited August 2015

@Aene said:

Better spam forums!

• I'm thinking there aren't any being given out! This is just a huge marketing campaign...

• @Aene said:

Thats nothing.
    From #128 to #204 in under 24 hours. Registered 2 weeks ago..

• all the time you waste on getting a free vps is lost time making money on your own business.

Life of what?

Owner's life time?

You decide what life time?

Life time of user?

Life time of Paris Hilton?

Free for life, yeah, thanks no.

Thanked by 2ucxo deadbeef
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2015

Since this thread is a bit dark, I would say ...
    A "Life" that ends in death, sometime in the near future.

• @stab said:
    Now it's "free VPS if you spam the shit out of all the forums you can find as well as your friends."

I lost 50 spots since yesterday and I was low in the queue and refuse to spam, so it's impossible unless you do this. Dumb promo.

HI, All the people who have requested for VPS shall get it sooner or later. Adding the program helps us expand.
    All we ask for is some patience :)
    Our intention is to make cloud accessible to everyone.
    We're working really hard, making the team bigger, initiating new locations. But, all we request from you guys is just to be a little patient.

@FredQc said:
    So... you removed the social media thing, but instead implanted a referral program to go up in queue. So... that's impossible for me to go up in queue without reffering people. Well done.

The referring approach gives us access to a larger audience. Your rank is completely in your control. Even if you do not refer anyone, you'd still get an access to the system. Only a matter of time :)

@Aene said:

Aah! So close. Hope to see you on board soon :)

@GM2015 said:
    all the time you waste on getting a free vps is lost time making money on your own business.

Life of what?

Owner's life time?

You decide what life time?

Life time of user?

Life time of Paris Hilton?

Free for life, yeah, thanks no.

Free for life. Yours, Paris Hiltons, Mine, whoever dies last :)