Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What weird vpn server locations would you like to see? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What weird vpn server locations would you like to see?

Comments

• @hostnoob said:
    use a translator to sign up the billing and control panel have english language available.

Are these guys any good? I guess I've never really seen too many Russian hosts because of the language.

• @grimsdottir said:
    Are these guys any good? I guess I've never really seen too many Russian hosts because of the language.

for the price yeah, I wrote a review after a month

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/41214/firstvds-russia-1-month-review-english

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • openvpn said: I don't want to go jail lol..

All in or nothing, don't half arse it if you want to actually offer something new...

• @linuxthefish said:
    All in or nothing, don't half arse it if you want to actually offer something new...

Look I plan to offer something new. But I'm not going to jail. Lets get that straight.

Why would you want a vpn server in the middle east? I cannot understand that one.

Middle-East is the worst place for a vpn server. The nsa will be up my arse as soon as I can fart.

Have you not seen the leaked xkeyscore search terms? They single out Iran proxies =-)

• SadySady Member

Why would you require a VPN in first place?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

If you ever need LAX, DAL or MIA hit me up :)

• Sady said: Why would you require a VPN in first place?

1- to get better search results

2- to avoid coherent surveillance geoprofile compiled by sales idiots etc.

3- as a matter of principle because it's nobody's business where you are

4- add extra sheet if necessary

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • LV426LV426 Member

Asks for "weird" places, and when given "weird" places rejects every one of them because they're "weird".

Pussies out to countries that nobody has ever thought of before and makes it clear that if so much as glanced at by a Walmart security guard he'd collapse like a folding card table.

OP is a clown and this thread is a joke.

Thanked by 1Nomad
  • noamannoaman Member

@openvpn said:
    I don't want to go jail lol... So anything located in a country that is a haven for terrorists is a no go. I don't think I will even do Pakistan because it's a cesspool.

I found this post offensive .... Don't believe what media says....the all are liars.....

Thanked by 1Nomad
  • "Nobody will go to jail for you" is something that users of commercial VPN must always remember. However, that is the challenge for providers. They need to have a strong backbone and be innovative in providing good legal protection for themselves, and thus their clients. Like I said far up in this thread, where you register your company and how you configure your servers is where the meat is.

• Serbia, Poland, Turkey, China, Vietnam, Egypt, East Russia.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Serbia, Poland, Turkey, China, Vietnam, Egypt, East Russia.

Yeah I think I'll revise my input to Eastern Russia as well. Moscow isn't exactly close to me.

• Thanks for the suggestions! Some of those I will have to put on my list.

LV426 Do you have rocks in your head? People make dumb stupid suggestions like Gaza & Nth Korea and you want me to take them seriously? Ridiculous!

• @LV426 said:
    OP is a clown and this thread is a joke.

Go back to 4chan with that line asshole.

• North Pole, South Pole, Latitude:29.532804°- Longitude:-55.491477°, Liberia, North Korea I really want those coordinates though. Above all else I want that location.

• AuroraZ said: Latitude:29.532804°- Longitude:-55.491477

Why not Tehran? I doubt there is any DC in Sirjan...

• William said: Why not Tehran? I doubt there is any DC in Sirjan...

Why not, sounds like a good investment to me, and he did ask after all.

• I understand where @openvpn is at, but many of the answers are obviously not serious. However, I do wonder if some people don't actually know what purposes a VPN might serve. Of the people who are serious, I'd be interested to know what you're thinking. What is your reasoning behind the locations you ask for?

• AuroraZ said: Why not, sounds like a good investment to me, and he did ask after all.

Not really, ITC charges 1000EUR/100Mbit to Sirjan while BW in Tehran is much cheaper.

• LV426LV426 Member

@openvpn said:
    Thanks for the suggestions! Some of those I will have to put on my list.

LV426 Do you have rocks in your head? People make dumb stupid suggestions like Gaza & Nth Korea and you want me to take them seriously? Ridiculous!

You received plausible (ie stable, internet connected) "weird" locations like China, Iran, Pakistan, Qatar and UAE, that cover multiple regions and political (legal) systems, and you either complained they were "too expensive", repeatedly displayed racist and/or Islamophobic prejudice or started shitting yourself that the authorities in one particular country might not like it.

Good luck with such unique and diverse suggestions as Russia, Eastern Russia and Siberian Russia.

@grimsdottir said:
    Go back to 4chan with that line asshole.

Never been to 4chan in my life, so you should come up with another brilliant insult.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Vatican City. I will instabuy.

• cassacassa Member

Tokelau

• raindog308 said: Vatican City. I will instabuy.

not possible only ISP is state owned.

cassa said: Tokelau

Extremely espensive due to sat link - thus unlikely.

• calgary

• cassacassa Member

@William said:
    Extremely espensive due to sat link - thus unlikely.

He's looking for "weird" places, so why not

• Because i know he wont be spending 1000$/month on a single location.

• chrispchrisp Member

Cyberbunker in NL because they claim to be bulletproof

Vietnam, because they dont give a fuck for copyright complaints

Norway, because its exotic, i linke the flag and not in EU

Switzerland for performance reasons in my case

• shellshell Member

iceland & sweden
    freedom of speech

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited July 2015

@openvpn you ask to give you wierd vpn location and said "i don't want jailed" to all suggestions? What for did you make the topic then, to spam?

Belize location can be interesting.

• Madagascar.

This discussion has been closed.