Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And this is fair? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

And this is fair?

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@miTgiB said: So who is offering grape? BuyVM?

I think PonyPiss ( or RedBull )

edited November 2012

@William said: They have no public archive.

So once again cant prove it. Ok. By all means if your correct I will be the first to apologize.

• @CVPS_Chris You still care about that little thread and comment, don't you? That's just pathetic. I'm sorry, but you NEED better SEO Skills, and you're an ass.

@Jeffrey said: @CVPS_Chris You still care about that little thread and comment, don't you? That's just pathetic. I'm sorry, but you NEED better SEO Skills, and you're an ass.

I dont care, just stated a fact that everyone came to my side correct? I dont speak anything but truth. The fact you got hostile over that little comment affirms my position.

• @CHVPS_Chris Every Advertising tactic you make on here makes me NOT want to purchase a VPS from you more and more..

• Well I know one provider I wouldn't use, purely because I don't want to line the pockets of an asshole.

@Jeffrey, first its CVPS_Chris. Second thats your decision and Im ok with that and wish you luck.

• @CVPS_Chris I'm not going to argue with you. It's just funny how you go on and on about little situations. Shouldn't you be worrying about all the support tickets and current customers instead of making yourself look worse on here?

@Jeffrey said: Shouldn't you be worrying about all the support tickets and current customers instead of making yourself look worse on here?

No, not my job. I have 3 staff members on right now doing that for me. Thanks for worrying about me though I really appreciate it. Will you read me a story before bed tonight as well?

• @CVPS_Chris that is now 3 people you have turned off with your attitude just today. When will it end with you?

• @CVPS_Chris I don't need luck at the rate GHS is growing and I'm sure you don't need luck either, considering you own one of the largest LEB VPS hosts.

Probably never. Whats 3 when Ive had over 100 orders today?

• edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: Says the one that made a thread about a sale going well that probably has less than 150 orders. My $5 sale brought in 3 times that.

If we lower prices to $0.50 and sell 1000 can I come and rain on your parade?

edited November 2012

@ShardHost said: If we lower prices to $0.50 and sell 1000 can I come and raid on your parade?

No, that is only $500. I only need to sell 100VPS to do that,as I stated before I was well over.

• @CVPS_Chris what International Locations do you offer?

Strange; everytime I contact support I get you replying ;)!

@eastonch said: Strange; everytime I contact support I get you replying

If its about billing yes.

We have a small location for only one large customer. Not open to public.

• @CVPS_Chris
    Your attitude is indeed disgusting. I know that my opinion will have absolutely no value for you, but nevertheless...

I had the suspicion before: You either abuse a drug in the coccaine league or suffer from some kind of unpleasant immature character disorder.

Or, to just put it upfront and as usual under "friends": You behave like a teenage shithead.

• Your attitude is indeed disgusting. I know that my opinion will have absolutely no value for you, but nevertheless...

I had the suspicion before: You either abuse a drug in the coccaine league or suffer from some kind of unpleasant immature character disorder.

Or, to just put it upfront and as usual under "friends": You behave like a teenage shithead.

Amitz, i love you (No Homo).

Amitz,

Well said. None of them are true, but well said.

• Anyone noticed that someone is trying to bump this thread down?

• @CVPS_Chris So you're only offering, to visitors and clients, national locations, LA, Buffalo, Chicago?

That's one more tick off the list for @William's List.

• I was seriously seriously thinking about a VPS from cVPS again.. but after this thread I'm looking elsewhere.

So what's 4 out of 100? Just shows you don't give a crap about consumers of your business.

LET brings out the degrading quality in providers.. and even people.

• @CVPS_Chris
    Do not get me wrong. I know that my words are insulting, but it is not soley about dissing you.

I own and operate a more than 200 years old company. Together, of course, with my employees, not alone. This company is completely unrelated to the Hosting Industry, obviously. But there are business rules and ethics that apply to all of us. They are there for a good reason and have bern developed over centuries. You may want to play the rebel role, but trust me: If you want your business to be around for a long time, then you really have to think over the way how you are doing things...

@Amitz,

Im obviously doing fine. This is no news to anyone, so why fight something that wont change?

• @CVPS_Chris,
    you are making the difference, and are terribly different from the rest. i give up. :)

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@CVPS_Chris said: Im obviously doing fine.

I think the point of having a good business reputation is to ensure business in tougher times, not in times when people still buy LEBs as if they are collectible cards.

@joepie91 said: I think the point of having a good business reputation is to ensure business in tougher times, not in times when people still buy LEBs as if they are collectible cards.

As stated previously in this thread a few pages back. I have a lot of full price customers and other businesses. ChicagoVPS is not all we do.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited November 2012

tl;dr. Chris is a pretentious prick.

I'm a client, his service/support sucks.

• @AsadHaider said: I'm a client, his service/support sucks.

Haha nice one :)

This discussion has been closed.