Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And this is fair? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

And this is fair?

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@William said: Tick the appropriate:

[ check ] You run your own network and BGP
    [ check ] You are ARIN/RIPE member with own IPs and AS
    [ check ] You have international locations
    [ no, but neither does he ] Your turnover exceeds US$ 10mil / year
    [ we build our own thanks ] You know anything about hardware just because you grabbed a few E5s from Supermicro pre-built for you

• nunimnunim Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: @24khost, you seriously are ass backwards. The way I act here is not how I act towards our customers. Would I really be in business if someone opened a ticket and I told them to buzz off? You make no sense.

A lot of the people on here are your customers, or your potential customers. I know I was, I was waiting for IPv6 but I don't think I still want to sign up, IPv6 or not.

If they're not, why advertise on LET/LEB in the first place?

@nunim said: A lot of the people on here are your customers, or your potential customers. I know I was, I was waiting for IPv6 but I don't think I still want to sign up, IPv6 or not.

And I have not said anything bad towards anyone but a provider. So again, your logic is not making sense on how I treat customers?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: [ check ] You run your own network and BGP

[ check ] You are ARIN/RIPE member with own IPs and AS
    [ check ] You have international locations
    [ no, but neither does he ] Your turnover exceeds US$ 10mil / year

ASN? CCs asn is not your network.
    IP ranges that you own? CCs IPs are not yours
    What international locations?
    You can even get the numbers by getting a "Wiener Zeitung", for a GmbH it is public.

Also, a new point:
    [ ] We support and give out IPv6 to our customers

• @nunim that was directed at Chris correct?

I know you have asked about ipv6 with us that is why I ask.

• @CVPS_Chris you ruining your public perception. It doesn't have to be how you treat a customer, but how that customer percieves how they will be treated. By reading how you treat other providers why would a customer think you would treat them any different. And when a former customer says that your stuff sucked you were a jerk off about it. Instead of saying "I'm sorry things didn't work out for you with us. Hopefully in the future we can earn your business again." You make a snarky asshole comment.

@William said: And yes it does, you can even get the numbers by getting a "Wiener Zeitung", for a GmbH it is public.

Post us a link, most of it is in a language I do not speak.

@24khost,

Again your new here. There are more threads than I can count on my hands of people saying this. But hey "IM STILL HERE". So either your wrong, or I have some super sonic powers and brainwashed everyone.

• @24khost said: snarky asshole

He is one, that's why. Im glad this thread has brought that to light.

@GetKVM_Ash said: He is one, that's why

Got to be to get ahead in this world. Nice guys always finish last. Maybe this lesson will help you when your VPS project dies and you need to move on

• @CVPS_Chris said: super sonic powers and brainwashed everyone.

What flavor is your kool-aid?

• @CVPS_Chris said: Got to be to get ahead in this world. Nice guys always finish last. Maybe this lesson will help you when your VPS project dies and you need to move on

Lmao. Like i said earlier, unlike you i don't need a VPS company to have a steady income. Maybe this lesson will help when you have no company left.

@miTgiB said: What flavor is your kool-aid?

Fruit punch of course. Fan favorite.

@GetKVM_Ash said: Maybe this lesson will help when you have no company left.

Considering I have 4 others, wouldnt be a problem. BUT ChicagoVPS is going no where ;-)

• @CVPS_Chris said: Considering I have 4 others, wouldnt be a problem. BUT ChicagoVPS is going no where ;-)

End of reality is one, what are the 3 others?

• @CVPS_Chris looks like your helpless and will ruin you reputation sooner or later.

@GetKVM_Ash said: End of reality

God your so dumb.

• @CVPS_Chris said: God you're so dumb.

FTFY.

• @CVPS_Chris said: God your so dumb.

If at some point LEB are willing to participate, we could prove its not me that's dumb buddy.

@24khost said: @CVPS_Chris looks like your helpless and will ruin you reputation sooner or later.

Says the one that made a thread about a sale going well that probably has less than 150 orders. My $5 sale brought in 3 times that.

@GetKVM_Ash said: If at some point LEB are willing to participate, we could prove its not me that's dumb buddy.

Is that even a real sentence? Makes no sense.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@CVPS_Chris +1 for Fruit Punch

• @CVPS_Chris said: Is that even a real sentence? Makes no sense.

I can picture you now in your ChicagoVPS swag breaking a sweat.

@Fliphost said: @CVPS_Chris +1 for Fruit Punch

Yeah some were asking for grape, but I told them fruit punch was the only flavor Id offer

@GetKVM_Ash said: I can picture you now in your ChicagoVPS swag breaking a sweat.

Again, sweat about what? And I actually have none because it was sold out :( Have to order more.

• @CVPS_Chris said: fruit punch was the only flavor Id offer

So who is offering grape? BuyVM?

@Jeffrey,

Didnt you loose that battle? Especially on WHT?

• @CVPS_Chris said: Post us a link, most of it is in a language I do not speak.

They have no public archive.

This discussion has been closed.