Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And this is fair? - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

And this is fair?

Comments

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris So there if it were not for your stupidly low pricing u wouldn't have customers

• What is wrong with you guys, don't you see that Chris is getting more publicity from this slanging match than he is getting from his posted offers? As the saying goes there is no such thing as bad publicity if it only makes more people aware of your product, and the product doesn't seem much worse than any of the others advertised here.

Do you think cheapskate LEBers care about how low Chris's price is if there a few complaints? They only risk $5 and cheap lunch probably costs more. Chris is by and large the winner here, as he is seen to offer the most for the lowest price.

Of course William and Ash also get exposure here. So it is win-win for everybody.

This whole thing is hilarious!!

• Why is this thread still open? It looks looks like a kindergarten. sigh

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@CVPS_Chris said: As stated previously in this thread a few pages back. I have a lot of full price customers and other businesses. ChicagoVPS is not all we do.

Yes, my point stands.

• I like what Chris is doing. He's obviously behaving like an asshole on purpose because he knows that this 1. won't hurt his business (at least in the short term) and 2. make you people rage.

• JTRJTR Member
    edited November 2012

This is highly entertaining.

Truth be told, I don't care if my provider's owner acts like a fool on a public forum, as long as they're able to provide decent service and act professional in tickets, which they have done quite well so far. I used their 2GB Xen for a month in 2011, and it was excellent. I got a 2GB OVZ from them from this current dramafest for some personal projects, and once again, I've had a very pleasant experience so far with it.

So continue squabbling among each other... Drama is entertaining, and I don't care ;)

• @Nexus best popcorn gif I've seen so far stores in collection I feel like we may need more of these over the coming weeks with the way some of these threads are going.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Well looks like the tables have turned. #winning

Thanks guys

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited November 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: #winning

TL;DR @Everyone

• The guy has a big head, but what do I care..

/thread

• 7:48 PM (2 hours ago)'

[CRITICAL UPDATE]

re: Chicago VPS11, Chicago VPS12, Chicago VPS14, Chicago VPS16, Chicago VPS17, Chicago VPS26, Chicago VPS28, Chicago VPS29, Chicago VPS30, Chicago VPS31

ChicagoVPS experienced a brute force on the SolusVM API for the administrative section. This caused the above affected nodes to become compromised before we were able to stop the attack.

What does this mean? Currently the VM's on these nodes are being recovered to the fullest ability of Chicago VPS staff from the incomplete data destruction process and from central backups. Any VM's unable to be recreated from the remaining data or from backups will be created fresh.

ChicagoVPS is committed to customer satisfaction and any way in our ability will do what we can to get everyone back up and going as fast and as best as we can.

We will post additional updates on twitter and facebook and from time to time send out an email regarding the current status of the progress.

If you have any questions in the mean time, feel free to directly email me at [email protected]

Sincerely,

Jeremiah L. Shinkle
    Chief Networking Officer
    ChicagoVPS

• @pubcrawler said: Chief Networking Officer

There is two people working for ChicagoVPS and they are giving each other fancy titles :P

• TazTaz Member
    edited November 2012

I doubt it was ajones and most likely someone got pissed of from this thread.

Also.o think if this is an exploit, better remove these posts from public.view.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Fuck :( i cant login to the panel

• @netomx off topic, you providing a VPS service by end of the year, will push through?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Not sure, im buying a lot of things to sell here in mexico for xmas, and.going.to china in 2 weeks, so i dont know. Ill know in december :)

• SpencerSpencer Member
    edited November 2012

removed

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2012

@GetKVM_Ash I owe you an apology. I wasnt supporting your attitude against him thinking that lowering prices is a good thing for consumers and others are generally acting out of envy or because they cant afford those prices and that could act as an excuse for spam at times.
    I see you are right, it is rare these days after Aldryic left to see such ego. Even Aldryic was beaten flat at that chapter. For someone which had a problem with hacked servers just in the last 24 hours, this is incredible, I really had a few moments when I thought his account here was cracked too and someone wants to ruin his reputation.
    Wrong again, doh...
    M

• What reputation? The "Big Mouth strikes again" reputation?

• Aldryic was better. A lot better. Some one who had respect for most of the providers and users unlike our buddy Charlie sheen here.

Taz,

Its funny that I am friends with all the "real" providers here and talk to them on a daily basis and pretty much get along with anyone.

It is people like you and Ash that need to get a clue.

• I am not a provider but just an average forum user. About Ash, I can not comment.

@Taz said: I am not a provider but just an average forum user.

Ok, lie some more. I know all about you.

• Great. Happy to hear.

@Jack said: I know all about you too.

Jack, you dont even know your ass from a hole in the ground....... so lets just leave it at that shall we ;-)

Congrats, you thrive off lying about stuff to try and make people look bad.

One second your acting like a best friend, next your starting drama.

Pick a side, your like a teenage girl trying to decide if they want to be Team Jake or Team Edward.

PICK ONE.

edited November 2012

@Jack said: How does that make you look bad?

What do you mean acting like a best friend?

You like to follow the trend. So no matter what it is, you go with it. Like how Ash is saying false things about us lying. There you are agreeing with him even though Jeremiah shared some information with you that would have been enough to realize that we are not trying to cover anything up.

Your like a double agent. I have seen it plenty of times where you want to be friendly, then 5 minutes later bashing us.

I wont make the mistake again of talking to you on a "friend" level.

@Jack said: If there was an exploit shouldn't SolusVM be the first turn?

Pretty funny how its been replicated by someone for us to confirm. We are now talking with SolusVM. So buzz off.

Like I said, we were focused on OUR clients first. What do I care if you get fucked over, hope it does.

• Very well written @Amitz. :) @CVPS_Chris lacks Social Skills offline and online.

This discussion has been closed.