Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And this is fair? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

And this is fair?

15678911»

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Jeffrey said: lacks Social Skills offline and online.

You know nothing about me personally in real life, so what gives you the right to say that? Its funny that this whole thread was how I treat people badly and I shouldnt have any clients.

Fact is, I treat other providers ( my competition ) badly, and only a select few. Like I stated before, the "real" providers have my respect and I am very friendly with daily via Skype.

I treat the clients very very well and they know this hence why only the few "dissatisfied" customers come here to try and toll in. I still find it amazing that after the amount of people that were offline for so long that less than a handful posted here or on WHT.

Why? Because we communicated everything very well, kept updates, replied to every ticket, and gave them what they asked for. What else can someone ask for? Not much in a situation like that and they know that things happen.

Our customers remain happy and thats all that matters REGARDLESS HOW I ACT on these forums towards pipsqueeks like you.

-disclaimer-

This is not how I am in real life, or to people I am friends with. Maybe instead of trying to bash us all the time you would know what its like to be on my good side.

Still #winning, even after all the hate.

• Looks like we have a bad ass over here! @CVPS_Chris

@Jeffrey said: Looks like we have a bad ass over here!

I am pretty bad ass, wont lie. Thats why people like me and have respect. Since yourself, Ash and Taz have shown none, I wont either. Sounds like a fair trade right?

• @CVPS_Chris You have respect? Since when? I'm only disrespectful to people that are disrespectful to me, fair trade, right? Ash, Taz and I are the only one's here that actually have guts to trash you out.

edited November 2012

@Jeffrey said: Ash, Taz and I are the only one's here that actually have guts to trash you out.

Or the only ones dumb enough. How old are you actually? Probably younger and your thought process is not developed so you cant fully think outside the box and look in.

The things I am getting trashed for, are not true. Hence why I act the way I do towards the people that say it. Do you see a larger provider in here agreeing and trashing with them? No.

Ash is young, your young, Taz Im assuming is young and foreign so probably doesn't fully understand. Maybe someday you will learn.

Until then, we agree to disagree. But I will always win.

• @CVPS_Chris Does age matter because you sure don't act like you're in your 20's. I don't trash you as I don't dislike ChicagoVPS, I just enjoy making you mad because you always respond with a really long post that takes you ages to write.

@Jeffrey said: I just enjoy making you mad because you always respond with a really long post that takes you ages to write.

30 seconds to write a post is a long time? I think pretty quick in my head and can type really fast. I never spend more than a minute writing a post. Im not mad either, like multiple people have said, I do this for the laughs. Your feeding the TROLL.

• @CVPS_Chris Feeding is good. :) And you're proud to be a troll?

• @Jeffrey said: And you're proud to be a troll?

Are you?

• @CVPS_Chris said: It is people like you and Ash that need to get a clue.

Don't forget me!

• @Zetta I only troll the people that troll me back or just simply annoy me. People who deserve it get trolled. So, yeah. Haha

@Jeffrey said: @Zetta I only troll the people that troll me back or just simply annoy me. People who deserve it get trolled. So, yeah. Haha

But I win every time, dont you get tired of losing?

• @CVPS_Chris Who said you win?

• @CVPS_Chris said: But I win every time, dont you get tired of losing?

Can we have a new coupon #losing ?

@concerto49 said: Can we have a new coupon #losing

Yeah, it will be aimed for Gridhostingsolutions since they loose so much

• @CVPS_Chris said: your ass from a hole in the ground

@CVPS_Chris said: One second your acting

@CVPS_Chris said: next your

@CVPS_Chris said: Pick a side, your like a teenage girl

@CVPS_Chris said: Your like a double agent

@CVPS_Chris said: Ash is young, your young

@CVPS_Chris said: Your feeding the TROLL.

Jesus man. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

Im on no sleep the past 48 hours, really think I care?

No. Good catch tho.....

• All I can say is... this thread makes everyone look ugly.

/thread.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@CVPS_Chris Sleep then come back later?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Boltersdriveer said: All I can say is... this thread makes everyone look ugly.

D:

• @CVPS_Chris does a Dewlance :D

• Maybe its time to close this thread? I think its gone over the limit.

• Time to get back on focus.

Chris bullies some providers. Community has some mixed emotions. Some accept it, some want Chris banned, blocked, silenced, etc.

Chris spouts off. CVPS goes nuclear victim with 10 node failure.

Hilarity ensues, karma dishes served.

I am wondering when the VPS we have there will ever return.

This discussion has been closed.