Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you send an invoice to a client if their VPS box was suspended for 'Abuse'? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would you send an invoice to a client if their VPS box was suspended for 'Abuse'?

124»

Comments

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

zed said: this guy, lol. will you be making a video denouncing the practices of cvps next?

No, it's actually not CVPS's fault if I find out that WCHMS has an automated system built in to invoice clients even when they're suspended.

If that is true, then CVPS or any of the providers here are not at fault, and it's actually the billing system. I will make a video about the billing system instead. I need proof first.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

Dillybob said: That's why 45% of the people voted no on the poll?

Dillybob said: That's what I'm SAYING!!! I'm saying that's what should of been done.

The point in principal, not taking it to the point of being unreasonable that you have.

Dillybob said: please stop with the ad-hominen attacks, it's getting really annoying.

There are no attacks you are just paranoid.

I suspect we will be seeing a LET worst of the hosting industry video by the time this month is through.

edited June 2015

AnthonySmith said: There are no attacks you are just parranoid.

Go look what lee said back on page 1. "You're an idiot". If that isn't an attack, I don't know what is. That is not me being paranoid... I don't fight fire with fire so I am not responding to him anymore.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Great so can I go ahead and close this now you have your answer?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

Edit: woah when did @AnthonySmith become a moderator??? I totally missed that.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
    edited June 2015

AnthonySmith said: Great so can I go ahead and close this now you have your answer?

Can do whatever you want? I just don't know why you had such a big issue with what I was arguing for when you even said itself yourself that you open a line of communication between a provider and client when they're suspended; before you issue an invoice. (That's a good thing to do and is what I have been arguing about). You would think YOU would be on my side, but I guess not.

This discussion has been closed.